All Powerful and All Knowing

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Michael, May 22, 2009.

1. Bishadi Banned Banned

perhaps as you feel the 'collective conscious'........? (entangled to all (time))

deep stuff (for this group)

how about another thread

My question was could god be the total as one? (think in the lines of the Big Bang folks with math, they take all mass, all energy and all time into a rendition of existence itself; (ie...use of virial theorem)

the entanglement of all of existence is the property of electromagnetism (light)( electric and magnetic field in perpendicular planes (right hand rule) and rendered in symbolism as the 'cross')........ light=cross=life of mass

so all is entangled to the whole in reality, philosophically and mirrors what is religiously rendered; but now 'we the people' can understand it. (see casimir, vander waals; gravity itself)

it all comes together under a mathematical frame that describes the 'process' of mass,energy,time; the trinity; the name of the boss (existence itself)

If existence only operates ONE way; the math is the 'name' to know.

the last word to all arguments!

That is what the world is looking for to be 'upon their heads'

the ability for mass 'to comprehend its existence' and live forever in what 'we' do, in choice!

kind of cool eh.............. :shrug:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bishadi Banned Banned

might as well add the basics

light is the life of mass (energy of)

life; purposed to continue (see instinct)

choices to measure as consciously aware;

good: supports life to continue

bad: loss to the common

measure with them and you can't go wrong

remember i am just a quack but each know truth when the breeze hits their face

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

yeah, that's a little above my head at the moment, but there's no such thing as magic so yeah, that sounds plausible. but where does design and the development of the law come into play? where does will come into play? things like prophecy, prayer, karma, telepathy, telekenisis? just a manipulation of time and energy? where is the purpose? what is the goal, and what determines what the goal is? what the final outcome will be, or what direction we're moving in and why? i think that everything works ultimately for the greater good, and that we're moving toward a perfect, and therefore eternal, life.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

your last post just cleared some of that up. thanks.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Bishadi Banned Banned

if all "existence" is of ONE, and we (mankind) have created the 'word' within existence, then follow the evolution thru time as the collective to eventually be consciously capable of representing what it is. (eventually like an owners manual)

choice? or will?

the instinct of life, is the 'will'.....

choice is just the ability of cognance to surrounding(s) within time; we can experience an environment before causing an action to exist. (choice)

conscious awareness of event in time; see Bell Labs on entanglement

taught

balance in nature (what goes up must come down)(poles; positive/negative)

same as prophecy (remember all life of mass is the light upon the mass; postulate: every atom combining to make a molecule is held together by em (light) in one or more of her illustrious wave lengths)

what that above also means is if two bodies are exposed to an event in time, they are entangled; eg... a group of students in a lecture. No mass exchanged, but the energy did from the speakers to the collective; they are entangled by the exchanges within the event in time.

twins; are so damn entangled you would think they would fart together; gestation, birth, feeding, learned words/knowledge and bonding associations; their whole environment is entangled together.

it is why the moon faces the earth on ONE side; the suns energy is bouncing back and forth (see casimir)

split a photon, put one in your pocket and send the other to the other side of the universe; turn the one in your pocket and the other turns at the same time;

not magic; but fact of the property of em called entanglement

once imposed; life continues by intent

tap the surface of a pond; see the wave roll as soon as caused

2 things to see, one is; the wave is getting smaller in time, the second is the wave is associating more mass over time

life!

life is the known imposition to exist, as the life of mass is what can affect mass

we of choice can comprehensively do for life, by choice

life is what is defining existence to know itself (words describe to allow mass to learn (transcend time) and that offers mass the ability to cause actions to exist; we created airplanes for example)

that is the last question of the whole frame (you hit the big one)

the yin and yang shares it but conveying it is a tough one for people to comprehend; (have to put on the weirdo hat as most with 2 feet on the ground are not going to be happy with this)

My opinion (in words) to that question is:

the collective conscious begets itself

it is provable in math, and how "mass, energy, time" works

it is just like the transistion of energy to mass in time and vise versus

(yin/yang; when one extreme reaches its peak it births the seed of its opposite) Almost like the positive and negative of a single state of energy in motion (think 'strings' if you like)

but that concept is too big for most to put their arms around

as it is just like observing "prophecy", with an anology of "what was written will come and what is coming was known"; a mind twister as it ruins the idea of time being singularly directional

i agree

9. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

wow, you're smart.

10. Bishadi Banned Banned

it aint my stuff

notice i am just putting items together as if an intented fuuuuunction

"conjuction junction how's that fuuuuunction?

hookin up phrases and clauses"

that ARE right!

11. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

well, your ideas and conclusions are not exactly common knowledge or common thought, so may i ask what has led you to them? i love school house rock. i can sing the preamble to the constitution.

12. Bishadi Banned Banned

an accident, i guess

just straight

kind of cool how coincidences work

i tell many, i live a life of coincidences

just a rockin and a rollin

Lori, you special and it is appealing

13. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

I don't believe in accidents or coincedences and I bet you knew I would say that.

14. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

Originally Posted by Lori_7
    you know signal...that's not going to help.

Just like yours doesn't help.

15. Bishadi Banned Banned

perhaps, the knowledge as well school house tune was no accident; as imagine hearing the tune 35 yrs back and it have a purpose today.

Or even Thoth sharing 'the light' is what enables mankind to understand life; thousands of years back.

Kind of funny how it all works; but baby steps when unfolding the esoteric.