AI trolls?

foghorn

Valued Senior Member
Would it pay (footfall for ads) for a site to use AI bots pretending to be people interested in a subject and then go on to show what I can only call Write4U behaviour?
Year after year of getting nowhere.
Pinball being the latest to ask W4U to explain things in W4U's owns words. That's not new Pinball:)

Would it pay (footfall for ads) for a site to use AI bots pretending to be people interested in a subject and then go on to show what I can only call Write4U behaviour?
Year after year of getting nowhere.
Pinball being the latest to ask W4U to explain things in W4U's owns words. That's not new Pinball:)
I called him an idiot and felt guilty if I am honest.
This time I am going to get to the bottom of a few things without having to wade through pastes and videos.
If he refuses then I will stop trying BUT will point out his misconceptions if it is something I have some knowledge on.
It is not putting me off the site, I already know who to be wary of.

The reason I posted my post was because, I had just come off a site trying to sort a utility bill out with a AI bot. After looping round and round I got put through to a human (I think).
Then I come on here and saw you and W4U and thought omg it’s that bot again moonlighting!

The reason I posted my post was because, I had just come off a site trying to sort a utility bill out with a AI bot. After looping round and round I got put through to a human (I think).
Then I come on here and saw you and W4U and thought omg it’s that bot again moonlighting!
Ha ha yes it feels like that sometimes!

I have already told him, there is no shame in ignorance of a science subject, we only know our little bits here and there. THERE IS shame in refusing to take things on board.

If an Engineer tells me I am approaching an engineering problem the wrong way I should and will listen.
It could be a lost cause with W4U but let's see how far I get before I turn to drink.

Back