After sex "disgust"

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by dixonmassey, Dec 16, 2006.

1. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

Well, disgust could be too strong of a word to use, but I don't know any better. Why would (some) men feel not quite at their best after they've completed the mission? One girl told me that true love is when sex partners don't feel "disgust" after sex. What could cause such feelings and how prevalent they are?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

True love? How do you know it even exists?
    If it does exist it has nothing to do with sex.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SheDevil Banned Banned

The girl is speaking from her own personal experience. This is not a universal norm.

The VAST majority of people having sex regardless of being in love or not do not feel disgust afterwards.

Some married women may feel like that if they are only having sex with their husband because it is expected of them, a 'duty' fulfilled. It makes them feel like hookers.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

It is an evolutionary device, developed after thousands of generations of male-female interaction. It is designed to save the life of early man, and it still works to this effect today. You see, when man feels that disgust after sex, it motivates him to get his ass back to his wife as quickly as possible before she finds out and cuts his dick off. The men that did not have this random mutation had fewer children since they had fewer dicks. The advantage was so great that it completely took over and survives with us today.

And now, in a modern culture with birth control, it continues to save male lives. Now, as soon as you have had intercourse, your disgust makes you slide out of bed, don your attire, and make sure that you aren't there in the morning. This way, the female never acquires your phone number, and therefore does not hound you to fucking death.

8. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

It simply means that after completing the mission and the hormones have withered to normal levels, you realise that you must have been stupid, drunk or both to even contemplate having sex with that particular person. I've never felt revulsion after a session with my wife, if anything I feel more loving.

9. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

ITS NOT DISGUST.... its satisfaction... coupled with a lack of desire.

the desire is gone... for a while....

this is nessasary.... otherwise... humans would have sex all day.. everyday.

they would never stop... sex... would dominate their lives...
    instead of making up a small, awesome % of it.

i dont believe there is disgust.... is just over. FOR ATLEAST A FEW HOURS.

-MT

10. draqon Banned Banned

Hormone regulation in the human biochemical body is malfunctioning.

11. Ragnarok Hang em High.... Registered Senior Member

Hmmmm, i just feel sleepy. And a little hungry. Never disgusted though. If you feel disgust, maybe you should re-evaluate the relationship. (by 'you' i mean the disgusted one.)

12. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Anyone who feels so strongly negative after having sex is either doing it wrong or doing it with the wrong person. I can understand regret, disappointment, shame, but disgust? Especially for a man. Sex is somewhat more mental and emotional and somewhat less physical for women, at least that's what most of them say, so if the guy acts like a jerk or a doofus or a little boy or a preacher or a pervert or a whatever, I can imagine them feeling disgust.

13. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

I've never felt disgust. I imagine it'll happen sooner or later. I've only done like 5 women.

14. Bells Staff Member

They might not feel at their best because they are tired, want to sleep, feel satisfied and just want to sleep when she might not, etc. They might feel, as Fraggle pointed out, regret, embarrassment or even shame, but I am not too sure about disgust.

Disgust means feeling somewhat repulsed.

If you are feeling that badly after sex, then maybe something is not quite right.

15. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

It's a communist plot of the worst kind.

Provided are genuine military transcripts:

The moral of the story? One should come to terms with this simple fact of nature and learn to love the bomb.

16. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Hopefully you don't consider masturbation to be sex.

You couldn't be so disgusting?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

i've never felt disgusted after sex. i've scratched my head a few times wondering about my judgement though.
    it sounds like you've actually been there.

18. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Interesting. I am utterly missing this mutation... fortunately my member is still in tact.

19. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Shouldn't this be in the Forum "About The Members"?

20. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

Tact? Is that a typo? I thought your boyfriend was named Taft?

21. original sine Registered Senior Member

Sometimes after sex I would feel wrong or gross about it, not because of the sheen of fluids coating our bodies, but perhaps it was the person I was with or the sex we had. It felt like we were animals. Not passionate, lusty animals with kinky ideas and nimble fingers, it was more like two dogs fucking until we were done. It was probably my fault because I'm introverted and even though I wanted to try almost everything possible, I never spoke about it or tried to lead our relationship in any direction.

In fact, the girl I was with was my first sexual partner, and I always demanded that our relationship was not that of a "boyfriend/girlfriend", but more like "two friends who like to fuck". That probably didn't help. I never found her to be exceptionally attractive, I didn't like her attitude at times and her family was quite different than most, but the relationship lasted a year.

I tell you though, if I had a sexual relationship with a girl I now know, the word disgust wouldn't even exist when she is there.

22. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

I've been a bit disgusted after sex sometimes. An animalistic urge takes over, then when it's over you want to be clean, somewhere else and doing something else, unless you care for the person of course. That makes the difference.

The last time I was particularly disgusted because I was in a tent with some girl I'd met a couple of hours before and the bitch stole my sleeping bag. And she wasn't much of a looker.

23. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

it's not uncommon.
    after a particularly vigorous session I feel physically sick after "climax" and can't even look at the girl, but once the batteries are recharged I'm fine.

I think it's physiological rather than emotional.