actual ALIENS photos??? creeepy?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by A Canadian, Feb 20, 2004.

1. VRob Registered Senior Member

It's comments like these that continue to amaze me. :bugeye:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

I think his point is that they'll stand there and pose for the locals, but they never happen to do that in a heavily populated area.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. JoojooSpaceape Burn in hell Hippies Registered Senior Member

I myself dont believe aliens have come to earth, I believe that there is life outside of our solar system, being that space is far too large a expanse and it seems somewhat self centered to think we are the only things to exist sentiently. But, On the off chance these are aliens, if they can travel to earth, what is to say that they are not wearing suits as we wear our suits to the moon? They could very well be polymer suits explaining the seemingly gigantic eyes and small mouths (Rational disporportion).

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. VRob Registered Senior Member

Really??

Well lets see the pictures then.

8. VRob Registered Senior Member

Sometimes they do.

Los Angeles(1942) - Our Military fired on a UFO hovering over the city for close to an hour.

Washington DC(1952) - Our Military sent pilots to chase away UFO's over the Nations Capital on two occassions.

Soviet Union(60's) - The Soviet Military Chased and fired on a UFO for over 5 hours.

Belgian Incident.
    The reports of incidents occuring at Military installations with numerous military eyewitnesses.

Like I've said so many times, most people just aren't aware of the evidence.

9. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Um, they are at the top of this thread. My comment, and his, were based on people trying to claim that they have pictures of them just standing there.

The obvious question is, why do they stand there for you but not for others?

10. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Sometimes they do.
    Los Angeles(1942)...

I thought this thread was about photos of aliens, not UFOs?

11. VRob Registered Senior Member

Persol,

I'm probably more irritated by these photo's than anyone. I'd like for this Subject to be taken seriously for a change. When people post photo's like this, the challenge becomes even more difficult.

Photo's Prove nothing, and can't even be used as collaborating evidence. For all we know, this could be a cardboard cutout. Why someone would post them, and even suggest they may be real is beyond me.

12. VRob Registered Senior Member

I was just giving you some examples of them possibly showing up over populated areas.

13. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Photo's Prove nothing, and can't even be used as collaborating evidence.
    I disagree. A good photo can be used. It just seems that aliens like people with cheap cameras.

14. Votorx Still egotistic... Valued Senior Member

A good photo huh? Highly unlikely. Technology today makes altering photographs as easy as walking to the bathroom. If I wanted I could make a photograph a very realistic picture of the white house exploading and give it to people as proof that the president is dead. Would they believe it? Well with the right story and enough photos then many would, but it doesn't make it true.

15. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

I think its about keeping the world from panicking, especially if they are hostile they dont want us to build anything defensive that could kill them, these images are very poor quility and unconvincing, except mayb the last 1 on that page of 4 earlier, the alien was behind a tree rather than sitting conveniently positioned on top of something, I think they are out there, but that sure as hell aint them.

16. VRob Registered Senior Member

Exactly!

The best photo's are still those taken 40-50 years ago.

When I say best, what I'm talking about is credibility. The technology to fake the photos, wasn't available then. Unless you consider throwing a frisby/hubcap into the air as technology.

17. chunkylover58 Make it a ... CHEEEESEburger Registered Senior Member

The ability to fake photographs is as old as photography.

18. zonabi free thinker Registered Senior Member

A Good Point, very good indeed. But its not THEM that are hostile, its US.
    unfortunately the corrupted US Gov't (air force) is planning to weaponize space, pretty recent news, and i remember a ufo-testimonial years back where someone warned that we will try to weaponize space soon and we cannot let it happen. for the reasons Lemming just said- it will show we are not friendly and will probably cause hostility in the cosmos around here...
    i really hope they decide not to weaponize space.
    the aliens arent hostile (most of them at least from what ive heard and read)
    and are pretty much just curious i guess. if theres a big gun pointing at them when the knock at the door then u can imagine how they will feel.

and on the other hand, they have been known to disable some of our missile silos in the past- but thats besides the point.

wired link:
    http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,62358,00.html

if you oppose the idea of putting weapons in space and are willing to support the opposition, send me a PM or e-mail and ill show u to our message boards

19. VRob Registered Senior Member

NOBODY said it wasn't possible in the past. What was said was that with todays technology, it's easier to do, and more difficult to detect.

20. chunkylover58 Make it a ... CHEEEESEburger Registered Senior Member

You said, "The technology to fake photos was not available then."
    Then you said, "What was said was that with todays technology, it's easier to do, and more difficult to detect."

Not being available at all, and not being easy to do and difficult detect, are two completely different things.

I can only go by what you say, not by what you meant to say.

21. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

It is the same imprecise speech that I mentioned in other
    threads elsewhere in this forum. You really should work on it.
    The ability to clearly express your ideas and present your
    arguments would go far in helping to support your position.

:m: Peace.

22. JoojooSpaceape Burn in hell Hippies Registered Senior Member

There have already been space weapons in the past, like the star wars missile system that was disabled, I'v heard that the USSR took up the idea though, also your link mostly refers to satellite defense, not attack.

23. VRob Registered Senior Member

Understood,

What I was referring too was the Computer technology used today with photography. They can make anything they'd like appear real in a photo. 40 years ago, this technology wasn't available. This is why I put more stock into photo's taken then, than I do now.