actor Charlie Sheen questions '9/11'

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by duendy, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Define a sensible 9/11 conspiracy theory.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

whell it aint the one YOU believe...!
    i truly feel and i am not being just bitchy, that you and co have KIND OF PERCEPTION that filters out connecting patterns.....it is frustrating. cause you deny. and we have this ordeal of having to constantly remind you of stuff you are not aware of--accidentally on purpose/ and/or unconsciously

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

*sigh*

Your evasion and condescension sicken me. I asked a simple question. Why no explosions if the building was pulled?

Oh, and you may not have noticed du endy, but I posted on the very first page of this thread and have followed it to some degree throughout... and haven't noticed an explanation of the kind I requested.

If I had, I wouldn't have asked, jackass.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. duendy Registered Senior Member

oh ...ad hommy has arrived.
    all i can say is. you have't cloked them have yu. look harder. MAKE effort

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

We all looked carefully. Now put some evidence forward that you claim exists or just up your medication and make it all go away.

I guess that is all you have. You have to look carefully either with a mind high on drugs or by a mind who experienced a few drops on the floor when it was a baby.

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

i received an email concerning the questions i had about 911
    to be honest they don't sound very 'scholarly'

Steve and Judy,

I presume the answer to the first question is that they could have been
    set off in any order (under computerized control), but it made the best
    impression to have them begin at the location of impact to preserve the
    illusion that the impacts and the fires were responsible. Otherwise, it
    would have raised many questions. As for the second, I presume that the
    kinds of explosives (thermate, for example) could not be ignited merely
    by fires, especially at relatively low temperatures, but required special
    forms of ignition. If these answers are right, please endorse them; and
    if they are wrong, please correct them, and then return this to XXXXXXXX.

Thanks.

Jim

the x's is where i blocked out my name.

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

you silly little tinker. do you honestly imagine that alll people who are questioning the offical stories behind '9/11', '7/7' etc HAVEto be high on drugs. some are some aren't. For example i imagine scholars for 9/11 truthaint, and many of the vitims loved ones who want answers, toug propbably are on medication some of them, cause the shrinks were lining up to hook em!.....douby some of the high rakin people who are question ing it are. but depends what drugs you mean...clot. got anything intelligent to add btw??

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

Does this answer satisfy you?

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

to be honest no it does not

for example nowhere in the reply do they mention evidence
    they do however say they 'presume'

another reason is why go through all the trouble of making wtc1 and wtc2 look believable then have silverstein screw it all up by saying 'pull it'?

third is the supposed explosives themselves
    there is no mention whatsoever of the type of explosive used
    they do however say 'for example thermite'

no the reply does not convince me nor do i beleive it will convince anyone else

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

I see. If this is how you feel having received their reply you MUST pursue it! Don't give up. Get back to them, with your further queiries--as you point out here-- and go on from there. and then foreward watever you recive

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Is this your evidence?

15. duendy Registered Senior Member

is WHAT my evidence.....?

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

The evidence to support your extraordinary claims. The evidence that is supposed to exist when you look long and hard enough. A bit when you stare too long in the sun and you start seeing spots and claim they are UFOs.

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

ohhh for uks sake. it is like reading last pge o a book and not bothering to either read rest or look at indeex. that's you.

as i said. why the hell have i got to take you by the hand and lead you to th links of this lohg thread...?huh? do it yo elf. there IS evidence. lots of it. but i doubt you'd twig even if you looked at them. i can smell yer attitude a mile off, and it comes with putting down other shit like UFOs. you people think you know it ALL and that why yer so dangerous. yip, dangerous. your apathy about this serious issue IS dangerous. as is your apathy about rising fascism in general

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

It seems you are not paying intention. I've been pointing out the dangers of increasing facism in the US constantly and it actually has made people vomit out of annoyance. Strange you missed that. The evidence was overwhelming. But you can see the conspiracy behind WTC without evidence.

And actually, i didn't bother to read the middle part of your post, because you still can't bother to run your shit through a spell checker.

19. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

wtc 7...

yeah... and watching the videos man, I swear.. you've seen demolitions right? The way it fell looks like that's what happened, but every demolition I've seen is preceded by rings of big bangs around the building right before it falls. There is ZERO bang in the video. The explosions would have had to be big enough to see from pretty much any of the angles I saw it from.

so fire is the only other thing going on there as far as is evident, i suppose.

20. duendy Registered Senior Member

no its cause yer fukin lazy. which is why you wont checkou tem links in this thread and APPLY yourself. you is doing that about their corrution but about THIS corruption you havemassive blindspot. am waiting to find out why.

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You are the lazy one for not reproducing the essence of the evidence.

And I did click.

But let's not kid ourselves. In fact, I know you are not lazy, because you cannot present any evidence. That's obvious from seeing what your 'evidence' is.

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

In fact this thread is going around in circles.

You claim something.

Other people ask you to back it up. You claim they don't look, and 'it' is obvious. Other people ask you to back it up.

Rinse and repeat.

23. duendy Registered Senior Member

actually ...dahlin, EVERYTING goes round in circles, but---regarding you seemingly incomprehensible grasp of what i is tryin to tell ya.............let me repat. ye---there--ae--links ---in ---this---thread, that provide evidence. go find em. i you keep comin back with the empty yo are. well that's YOU. take responsibilty for what YO 'bring'.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.