Acid throwing muslim men!!!!!

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by vincent, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mean what you say, and say what you mean. I mean--

--don't be so irresponsible with your ravings.

Try again when you have a point. In the meantime, either learn some history or learn to write. Don't get pissed off when people answer what you write. Don't freak out because you're not capable of saying what you mean. Learn. Think. Communicate.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

tiassa sorry you must be taking those flower power drugs again i cannot comprehend
    a thing you typed, are you responding to another thread in another forum or is this poetry or some acid induced trip your having.

I JUST REPORT NEWS AND FACTS NOT THE WILD FANTASIES YOU SEEM TO BE HAVING

some links that might help you tiassa

www.weylandservices.com
    Services. Founded in 1997, we offer a discreet outpatient drug and
    alcohol treatment alternative for adults and adolescents.

The Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
    www.tasmc.org.il
    Electroconvulsive therapy.

Don't get diarrhea of the fingertips
    Now, let's attack this writer's
    chronic case of diarrhea of the fingertips. That first ...
    www.catalogagemag.com/mag/ marketing_dont_diarrhea_fingertips/ - 41k

Answers on a postcard if anyone can understand tiassa last email, i am getting very worried about you should we call the police or ambulance or just the men in white coats with a good straight jacket your wardrobe must be full of them get well soon tiassa

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Wow. You really do know when you're beat.

There's that, at least.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

BY THE WAY HOW OLD ARE YOU tiassa SIX OR SEVEN, OR IS THAT YOUR IQ DOES YOUR MOTHER KNOW YOUR PLAYING ON THE NET.

8. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

tiassa
    "Wow. You really do know when you're beat."

WOW POW HOLY POWS
    tiassa IS YOUR MOTHER LETTING YOU WATCH BATMAN

9. philocrazy Banned Banned

basicly what youre saying is that
    the problem is religion
    now i see
    and who creates religions
    the problem is God
    God created them?
    tell me between you and me
    education is a religion, right
    and who created it
    humanity
    the problem is humanity
    because education is
    power over other people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philosopher Philocrazy

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Thbpbpbpbpbpt!

All this because you don't want to have a discussion involving what you've already written, and happened to be incorrect about?

Not that there's much to discuss. You made a statement which is clearly refuted. And now you're stamping your feet and screaming and covering your ears. It's so ... cute.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2004
  11. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

tiassa
    "You made a statement which is clearly refuted"

tiassa DO YOU HAVE WITNESSES WHO ARE ALIVE CAN TELL YOU WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED DURING THE CRUSADES OR ARE YOU GOING TO SEANCES FOR YOUR INFO

ALL MY INFO IS FROM ACCURATE CURRENT NEWS
    NOW IS IT NOT TIME FOR BEDTIME NOW HONEY DONT YOU HAVE SCHOOL TO GO TO TOMMOROW

12. mouse can't sing, can't dance Registered Senior Member

It appears that some people are very easily convinced to go to war, you just have to give them a common enemy. A religious opponent, for example. This type of polarisation (such as Vincent blaming all Muslims and extreme Muslims blaming the whole West for their problems), is a part of that process to justify violence.

What really shocked me in the last year is that education apparently isn't that important either. Both the UK and the US have a very well educated population and even a democratic form of government, yet they spearheaded into a war based on false premises.

13. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

MICKEY MOUSE SAYS
    "Both the UK and the US have a very well educated population yet they spearheaded into a war based on false premises."

THE PEOPLE OF THE UK OR US DID NOT WAGE WAR WITH IRAQ MICKEY MOUSE THE GOVERNMENTS OF OUR COUNTRIES DID THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE, AND I THINK YOU WILL FIND COME THE ELECTIONS IN BOTH COUNTRIES THE PEOPLE WILL VOTE THEM OUT.

AS FOR THE WAR IN A IRAQ SADAM WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR KILLING OVER A MILLION OF HIS OWN CITIZENS BEFORE THE WAR, BUT I BELIEVE WE SHOULD NOT BE THERE BUT AT THE SAME TIME EVERYBODY KNOWS SADAM IS CRAZY HE EVEN KILLED MEMBERS OF HIS FAMILY BEFORE, DO YOU WAIT AROUND HOPING HE NEVER GETS NUKES OR DO YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, THERE IS NO EASY ANSWER IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE MAD CLERIC Moqtada Sadr GETS TO BE LEADER ONE DAY.

THERE LIES THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN THE MIDDLE EAST YOU REMOVE ONE MADMAN
    WHO IS LEADING THE COUNTRY, BUT THERE IS A MILLION OTHER MADMEN TO TAKE HIS PLACE, SO THERE IS NO SOLUTION, OTHER THAN HOPING FOR A MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE IN THE MIDDLE EAST TO GET RID OF ALL THESE MAD MULLAHS AND CLERICS IN ONE GO.

14. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

LETS NOT FORGET ONE THING HERE IF IT WAS NOT FOR THE AMERICANS AND THE BRITISH EVERYBODY AROUND THE WORLD WOULD BE SPEAKING GERMAN TODAY INCLUDING MUSLIMS, AND I AM DAMN SURE HITLER WOULD HAVE NOT ALLOWED THE TEACHINGS OF THE KORAN OR ISLAM AS A RELIGION. SO ANY RELIGOUS FREEDOMS THEY ENJOY NOW ARE BECAUSE OF SACRIFICES OUR SOLDIERS MADE.

AND THE BIGGEST DONORS TO THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES TODAY ARE THE BRITS AND YANKS INCLUDING MUSLIM COUNTRIES LIKE SUDAN WERE BRITAIN IS THE LARGEST DONOR.

SO BE THANKFUL OF THESE TWO GREAT NATIONS BECAUSE WITHOUT THEM YOU WOULD BE TYPING GERMAN TODAY and there would be no such word as democracy anywhere.

15. mouse can't sing, can't dance Registered Senior Member

This is only something I can hope for, but it is certainly not a safe bet if we look at the election polls in the US.

Don't you see the inhumanity of such a statement? You wish suffering and death for thousands on premises that are merely based on hot air. That scares me.

16. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

MICKEY MOUSE SAYS
    "You wish suffering and death for thousands on premises that are merely based on hot air"

IM AFRAID THE HOT AIR YOU TALK OF WILL ONE DAY LEAD TO THE DEATHS OF MILLIONS IN THE WEST ALREADY PAKISTAN HAVE NUKES AND HAVE RECENTLY BEEN TRADING THERE NUCLEAR SECRETS LIKE A USED CAR SALESMEN TRADES CARS INCUDING TO NORTH KOREA, LIBYA, ETC.

IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY PASS THIS INFORMATION ON TO BIN LADEN. AFTER ALL PAKISTAN HAS MORE TERROISTS APART FROM PALASTINE THAN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

THESE MAD MULLAHS AND CLERICS WILL EVENTUALLY KILL THERE LEADER IN PAKISTAN THEY HAVE ALREADY MADE MANY ATTEMPTS AND THEY WILL TAKE OVER IMAGINE IFYOU CAN THESE LOONEY TUNES SITTING WITH THERE FINGERS ON THAT RED BUTTON.

I HAVE NO DOUBT IN MY MIND WHAT SO EVER THAT EITHER IRAN, PAKISTAN, OR BIN LADEN WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR A NUCLEAR BOMB GOING OFF IN THE WEST WITH IN THE NEXT 1 TO 10 YEARS AND HOW THE WEST RESPOND TO THAT WILL BE NOTHING COMPARED TO SEPT11, THE KID GLOVES WILL COME OFF AND LIKE THE DINOSAURS THAT THEY ARE THE MUSLIMS WILL BECOME EXTINCT

17. Preacher_X Registered Senior Member

Vincent you told us not to reply with tales of Christian barbarians centuries ago. well incase you haven't noticed it still exists today. abortion doctors are killed, women who don't dress appropriately are raped, prostitutes are killed in the name of the cross and all NOW!!!

and as for this whole stupid acid thing, Islam does not encourage ANY of that behaviour so how is it Islamic, is it just because the man is Muslim? under the same logice Christians as well as any other religion are rapists, murderous, kiddy feelers, prostitutes, illiterates and dumbasses, women abusers, homosexuals and whatever else you can think of.

18. Preacher_X Registered Senior Member

now that you have read this above post maybe you can see that Christianity has not evolved, anyone can pick up the Bible and read it and then go and kill a gay person.

the only reason that Christians aren't seen as terrorists nowadays, is A because of the hypocrisy, if a Christian man does something then it is nothing to do with religion and no one bothers to know how important religion was on his life. and B, Christians live in the west and now the west is powerful and the Muslim East (and because of the West) so they're obviously will be terrorists just as when the East was powerful and the West was weak, there were Christian terrorists. soon the power will shift and the West wont be powerful, then you will see Christian extremism a million time worse then it is. And the hypocrisy of the west will be played back on them and then the cycle will goon again until the west is back in power and on and on…

and a little note, your "attempted" insults on Tiassa and others who do not agree with you are quite pathetic and show you are defeated.

now lets use your logic and again "another acid throwing Muslim" well "another (probably) gay, computer nerd, loser, mo life, Christian extremist
    unleashes a wave of hate on religion.

oh and look he swears too, no aren't all Christians bad.

19. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

THE BIG DIFFERENCE HERE IS CATHOLIC AND CHRISTIAN LEADERS DO NOT TELL THERE FOLLOWERS TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE. YOUR MAD CLERICS AND MULLAHS PREACH NOTHING BUT HATRED TO THE WEST AND OFTEN TELL THE AIRHEADS LISTENING TO THEM TO BE A MARTYRS AND BLOW THEM SELVES UP I NOTICE THE MAD CLERICS PREACHING THIS GARBAGE NEVER BLOW THEM SELVES UP NO THEY LIKE BIN LADEN LAUGH WHILE THE AIRHEAD CANNON FODDER DO IT FOR THEM.

WITH IN THE LAST 80 YEARS TELL ME OF ANY CATHOLIC LEADERS TELLING THERE FOLLOWERS TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE, YET ON A DAILY BASIS THE CLERICS AROUND THE MUSLIM WORLD DO,

AND DONT SAY THEY DONT THEY HAVE BEEN DEPORTED FROM FRANCE FOR DOING IT THE FAMOUS MUSLIM IN THE UK CALLED HOOK WHO IS ABOUT TO BE DEPORTED TO AMERICA IS OFTEN TELLING HIS FOLLOWERS IN THE UK TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP

AND HERE IS A BBC NEWS LINK ABOUT SEVEN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES WHO VOICE CONCERNS ABOUT THESE MAD CLERICS IN THERE COUNTRY

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3686617.stm

AND NOW THAI LEADERS HAVE ASKED THE ONE SANE CLERIC THEY COULD FIND IN IRAN TO TELL THE THICK THAI MUSLIMS THAT THERE VERSION OF THE KORAN IS NOT ABOUT BRINGING DOWN THE THAI STATE

YOU REFER TO GAYS ALOT AND WOMEN NOT DRESSING appropriately YOU MUST BE MUSLIM BECAUSE THESE ARE 2 OF THE MANY THINGS MUSLIMS HATE ABOUT THE WEST DEATH TO ALL GAYS RIGHT THATS WHAT MUSLIMS TEACH

PREACHER YOU SAY "women who don't dress appropriately are raped", IN THE WEST

HERE IS A VERY INTERESTING BBC NEWS LINK FOR YOU 3 SAUDIA ARABIAN MEN RAPED A WOMAN AND SHOWED THE PICTURES ON THERE MOBILE PHONE WHILE THEY DID IT
    MAYBE SHE WAS NOT DRESSED appropriately MAYBE SHE WAS SHOWING TO MUCH EYELASH UNDER HER BURKHA

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3911219.stm

HERES ANOTHER RAPE LINK IT TOOK 14 BRAVE PAKISTAN TO RAPE THIS LADY ONCE AGAIN SHE WAS NOT DRESSED appropriately SHOWING TO MUCH EYELASH UNDER HER BURKHA ALSO AND THERES PICTURE OF HER HERE SHOWING ALL THAT EYELASH SHOCKING MUSLIM LADY TEASING THOSE 14 BRAVE PAKIS WITH THOSE LASHES

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/2238522.stm

YOU REALLY ARE QUITE PATHETIC PREACHER YOU GO ON ABOUT ABOUT DOMESTIC DISPUTES RAPES AND KILLING OF ABORTIONIST DOCTORS TO JUSTIFY ALL THE BEHEADINGS, BOMBS, IN YOUR MUSLIM LANDS DONT MUSLIMS KILL ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS THROUGH DOMESTIC ARGUMENTS AS IN THE WEST.

PREACH OR CLERIC YOU CAN SEE I HAVE BACKED MY ARGUMENTS UP WITH BBC NEWS LINKS

AS FOR THE ACID THROWING I JUST FIND IT FUNNY THAT YOU MUSLIMS ARE ALWAYS SAYING HOW YOU NEED TO COVER UP YOUR GIRLS FROM OTHER MEN AND YOU LOVE THEM OH SO MUCH YET WHEN EVER YOU GET THE CHANCE YOUR STONING THEM TO DEATH ARE THROWING ACID IN THERE FACES ALL THE BBC LINKS ARE ABOVE TO VERIFY IT

AS YOU CAN READ EVERY THING I TYPE CAN BE BACKED UP BY THE BBC I JUST REPORT THE NEWS if you do not like the news TAKE IT UP WITH YOUR NEAREST MUSLIM

BECAUSE FOR THE LAST 6YEARS THEY HAVE BEEN HOGGING THE NEWS, if they can just put there bombs, MACHETTES, GUNS &ACID, DOWN FOR A WEEK MAYBE WE CAN ALL GET SOME PEACE AND QUIET

and dont you HAVE GAYS IN THE MIDDLE EAST HERES A NICE GAY WEDDING IN DUBAI
    FOR YOU TO READ 50 GAYS ATTENDED HOW SWEET AND I THINK I SAW YOU IN THE PICTURE PREACHER CATCHING THE BOUQUET

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3521479.stm

UNLIKE MY MUSLIM FRIEND I AM NOT ANTI-GAY JUST ANTI- MUSLIM

Last edited: Jul 28, 2004
  20. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Actually, some do, but in the United States and most of Europe, people just ridicule them when they do, and it's generally accepted that these folks are outside the faith.

As I noted earlier, and as you completely ignored in order to continue with your apoplexy--

The underlying question is one of how the West got from then to now.

You might wish to hop over to the Ethics forum to consider an interesting issue: "Speculative question about war" is a topic that deals with a simple question - At what age and for what reasons would you send your child to war? People have thus far found it a tough question to answer, and the essential realization seems to be that we in the "civilized" West are only civilized because we have the luxury of being so. The underlying theme of when people would send their kids off to war seems to be an issue of when their home becomes a third-world war zone, if at all.

Now, since that history you charge to be devoid of beheading tours does in fact include some, as well as other atrocities, perhaps you might wish to cease your sniveling about the human record of history and start coping with it.

The glaring question is the difference between then and now. Plunge your civilized post-Christian world into the third-world and watch the lambs turn on one another and tear each others' throats out. (What? Americans, at least, trample one another to death for DVD players.) Similarly, raise the Islamic world to such luxury as the modern West enjoys and you will see a simultaneous revision of the traditional Islamic foundation as well as the withering of the partisan violence that presently shreds Islamic communities.

In the meantime, go study history some. You might someday find it useful for something other than misrepresentation in the name of hatred.

21. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

tiassa IS ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL SOON BUT STILL HAD TIME FOR A QUICK RAMBLE

Me
    "THE BIG DIFFERENCE HERE IS CATHOLIC AND CHRISTIAN LEADERS DO NOT TELL THERE FOLLOWERS TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE"

tiassa
    "Actually, some do, but in the United States and most of Europe, people just ridicule them when they do, and it's generally accepted that these folks are outside the faith".

tiassa please show me news links to these catholic leaders telling people to kill just one please i beg you, i can pull thousands of news links of mad muslim clerics telling there followers to kill

if you are going to present a argument make sure you have the news internet links to proove it otherwise put up or shut up

have a nice day at school honey

22. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Once again, you ought to just look around:

- Paul J. Hill, former Presbyterian minister: see http://www.armyofgod.com/Paulhillindex.html

That serves well enough for the time being. Vincent, what you're failing to understand in your hateful rush to identify yourself as "anti-Muslim" is history itself.

The underlying question is one of how the West got from then to now.

Why are you so frightened of that notion, Vincent? Is it that you don't understand how the West went from its savage days to the present? Admittedly, it's a complex history well-trodden by uncertainty, but that's part of the challenge of being human. Perhaps you do not wish that challenge. Perhaps you wish to reassert your own humanity by excluding others from human diversity. We, reading you, don't know because you are either unwilling or incapable of telling us.

In the meantime, you're welcome to your identity as a hater. The terrorists need a good stock of those folks hating Islam in general in order to put forth even a superficial justification of what they're about. If you're lucky, you'll grow old and go to the daffodils without ever having to learn how wrong you are about people.

I live in a nation that deplores the violence around the world. At the same time, that nation depends on the conditions that foster the kind of suffering, resentment, and socioeconomic misery that feeds violence. We in America saw it on our streets in gangs; we see it daily around the world in the headlines; we still, as a community, have yet to realize that whether we pay $80 or $80 for a shirt, the difference is who gets what share of that $80. We're happy to pay it to Nordstrom's, but heaven help us if we actually pay a fair share of that to the workers around the world who make those shirts. I always recall in these cases a conversation I had with my father ten years ago, when Kathy Lee got busted for sweatshopping her line of apparel in Nepal. At the time my father put forth the argument that the children working in those facilities ought to be thankful for any chance to support their family. I have a daughter; I doubt he'd say that today. Nor is he surprised that there's a Maoist insurrection afoot in Nepal that just won't go away. Most certainly, he doesn't wonder why.

He's grown. He's learned. Impressive as it seems, yes, the old Capitalist dog has learned some new tricks over the last few years.

Now, dear keleb, go and do the same for yourself.

23. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

tiassa i got to to work now i tried searching for catholic leaders telling there followers to kill on the bbc but nothing came up

however i am sure if you search on al jazeer news i am sure something will pop up
    fabricated or otherwise
    there well known for there anti- west news and i am sure its your source of info for anti-west tit bits dont forget to take a apple to school for your favourite muslim cleric

but dont flutter your eyelashes under your burkha or you might get some acid thrown at you or worse still raped by those 14 brave pakistanis they took a hell of a chance going up against one woman like that, these guys would make ideal suicide bombers i am sure if they all got together again they could pluck up enough courage to walk up to western family well maybe not a whole family thats asking to much of these brave men maybe a lone woman or a child.