About the members round 8: Spud Emperor.

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Challenger78, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

did the marriage survive the cheating? elaborate

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

when you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
    Have you ever been so drunk you don't remember how you got home?
    What was the name of your first pet?
    If you had to pick, would you rather work in a meat packing plant or a sewage plant?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

lol meat packing

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

hey! i did that for years...oh wait. <giggle> now I get it.

8. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

can you flip your eyelid inside out?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

GROSS

and awesome

10. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

My first crush was a boy who could do that. It was fascinating. I tried and tried, I could never do it.

11. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Spud, If you had one seat to spare, who would you sit next too ?

also, where would you go if the world was about to end ?

12. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

The hottest girl is you Inzomnia, you already know my weakness for petite Asian girls with your sexy, smooth, glowing skin and a cute little nose.
    But if we should meet up for a naughty weekend, I might be inclined to bring Varda and Orleander for a bit of fun, I'll be there with Bells on, naked before NightFall.
    Hottest guy is Tablariddim, I'm a sucker for that nude-nut, that magnificent moonlike melon, that naked noggin, that smooth scone, that hirsuteless head!

Fav. subforum is linguistics, Fraggle is great value as mod. and I love the brilliance of Kremmen.

Movie would be a major underwater documentary on the scale of Planet Earth by Attenborough. Me as presenter.

Pride: I only have to think of my kids and I swell with pride, they make me immensely proud. The life of Nelson Mandela epitomises human pride for me too.

I enjoy tea, love coffee ( strong, black, European style, not Indo. sorry!)
    I don't drink milk ( also won't touch cream) The idea of putting animal fat in my coffeee makes me wretch. Will not ever put butter on fish either. I love my fish and take pride in my abilities at catching, preparing and cooking it and would never spoil it with butter.

13. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

No!
    The idea of her having sex with another guy was not the end of the world.
    The deceit, lies and betrayal made marriage a farce. There were other issues and I'm sure I had my part in the collapse of the marriage but I do hold my head high as being honest and giving it my best shot.

14. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

I wanted to be a National park ranger.

Yes, I've been so drunk I didn't remember getting home.
    Actually, the first time I got Really smashed was the first time I had real drinking session and I think I came close to killing myself. I was about 15-16 and drank straight cheap rum, passed out a short time later after nearly stumbling in front of an oncoming car. Apparently I was dragged around ( weekend at Bernie's style) for the rest of the night. My mates would prop me up somewhere then, clunk, I would fall over. I was hidden from cops, etc. I woke up in a mate's house, completely disoriented, it took me about an hour to walk half a mile home. I threw up solid yellow bile for the day. Probably the sickest I've ever felt.

First pet- Toby, a cool black cat.

I don't have to pick, I work days at the sewer, nights at the abattoir..you clairvoyant?
    I'd give up the abattoir first, dead carcasses are gross, shit is just shit.

15. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Ahh! Varda, you saucy wench!
    I'll choose to ignore the cheeky inuendo for now but rest assured it's been noted and filed for future reference. ( when you least expect it).

16. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Err..No!
    Do have a small arsenal of party tricks to play with my foreskin though.
    Now behave before I get graphic!

17. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Challenger, probably Adam Spencer ( sorry to anyone outside of Aus. who won't recognise this name). The guy is a brilliant, brilliant wit and also an incredibly intelligent chappie with a range of interests in keeping with mine.
    Are you familiar with him yourself?

World ending, underwater, in the South Pacific, I'd grab a big rock and just descend until I merged with the ocean floor, saying goodbye to all the amazing critters on the way down.

18. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Spud,
    I forgot to ask the other 12 questions I had in mind...so here they go:
    1. If you took over the world, what would you do with it?
    2. What is you favorite color?
    3. How many fights have you had in your life?
    4. Are you Religious and if so...what?
    5. How often do you dream?
    6. Can you moonwalk?
    7. How many women have you slept with in your life?
    8. What is your favorite Animal?
    9. Do you know Kung-fu?
    10. Is there anything else I missed?
    11. Have you seen my work regarding the Mind Portal and if so, what impression does it give you?
    12. Do you think I am crazy?

Thanks Spud,
    Du bist die Mann!!

Regards,
    Jozen-Bo

19. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

Are you sure you are describing me?

lol

Spud, where is your photo? I am making sciforums album.

20. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Sure Grub, you're seriously cute.

Sorry no photo just yet ( don't want to upset the hot young guys by usurping their positions with my ruggedly handsome melon and rock hard physique).

21. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

Oh come on, Spud! No worries! What about childhood pics?

hehe, j/k

Ok, nevermind. but let me know if you change your mind :shh:

22. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Jesus J.B, only a dozen.

If I took over the world I'd likely let the power go to my hedonistic head and become a meglomaniac of Godzillaesque proportions. I'd play self entertaining games like replacing all the polititions with people who don't fail the prerequisites i.e All the current pollies seek power and limelight and should therefore relinquish all rights to such positions. I'd take kindergarten teachers and organic farmers and give them a run for a while.
    I'd shout myself a harem, and live on psillocybin mushrooms and absinthe.

Favourite colour? Oyae 165, takes me back to the water at Esperance W.Australia.

Not many fights but I have knocked a guy out with a clean hit to the chin, he flew backwards and behind him was a stop sign which he hit perfectly with the back of his scone. His mates came for me and I ran away.
    A guy stuck a rifle in my chest once and I grabbed the barrel and faced it away from me. It was a completely reflex action and at that time I was lightning fast. I talked him around ( he was drugfucked) and he went away, only to come out again and aim the thing at my back, I just walked away calmly, turned the corner and ran. I am not fond of guns.

Not religious, atheist but I can't be bothered talking to the theists around here any more it's an exercise in futility.

Dream every few nights (mornings mostly).

No, can't moonwalk, not convincingly anyway. I can do some interesting manouevres in the water though.

I've slept with a dozen women, twelve. I can remember them all vividly too.

I've got lots of favourite animals, here are a few of my faves; Humpback whale, caracal, tiger, black snake, wedge-tailed eagle, echidna, red emperor.

Don't do any marshal arts, I've tried tai chi which I really enjoyed.

Is there anything you've missed?
    Yes but you'll remember soon or remember that you don't care that much anyway.
    I haven't really checked out the mind portal bizzo, sorry!

Are you a wack job? Yes and no, when you arrived here recently, I thought, Oh Christ, just what Sci needs, another screaming loon, another wheeling fruitbat but you are very perceptive and delightfully offbeat and left-field so the spud jury is still out. You are certainly entertaining and that works for me.

Ja, Ja, me die bust mann! arses too.

23. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

O.K Spud, you've cashed your chips.

Time for round nine.

Calling Captain Kremmen... Kremmen? Cremin?...C'mon Chris.