About the members round 22: Skaught

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Enmos, May 23, 2008.

1. draqon Banned Banned

but than she comes back to you and tells you this story..."Skaught before you brake up with me, you must understand that I was forced to say that phrase by the guys behind me...they said that if I will not say it they will snipe you out...I still love you skaught...but they said we cant see each other..."

what will you do than?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

No. Its not up to me to play god.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Say "Ok bye!''

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

ok than skaught...you are in entering a bus and got to pay the money to the automatic money machine to pay for the ride...the bus driver is smiling with evil smirk on his face, and your money is not accepted by the machine. You tell the bus driver that machine is broken but the bus driver replies "If you aint got the money boy get outta my bus"...You clearly got the money and the machine does not accept the money...but bus driver repeats the same thing. This is the last bus for today and this will be one freezing night and you are stranded 100 miles away from any house anywhere from this spot...

So what is your course of action?

8. draqon Banned Banned

Skaught, do you know who 2Pac was? If you do, do you think 2Pac got shot by the police?

9. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Take out my cell phone and call a friend to come and get me. Would you come and get me if I called you Draq?

10. draqon Banned Banned

Skaught, if there is an answer to everything in the universe and a machine that gave you all answers you ever wanted, without any hindrance gave you all the answers you wanted to ever know...would you use that machine?

11. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Never got into all that.

12. draqon Banned Banned

I don't have a cellphone and I don't have a car. But I guess I could ride on my bike and bring you another bike if you called me.

13. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

I wouldn't touch it. It would spoil all the fun.

14. draqon Banned Banned

skaught, what do you want your girlfriend to have that she does not have right now?

15. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Thanks buddy

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

She just graduated. So she doesn't have a job yet. I wish she could find a good one.

17. draqon Banned Banned

Allrighty than skaught, NASA calls you on phone and it is all for real, you are told to go to Mars and only you are selected to go there right now, today...you cant refuse because military is forcing you to do this...you got one day on Earth for ever...you will never return...what will you do in that day?

18. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Try to contact you and bring you with.
    Have lots of sex with my girlfriend (without my socks on)
    Stock up on tons of ciggs, unless my GF can come with, then I skip on the cigs.

19. draqon Banned Banned

So...skaught...there is a cat outside in dark and you see the kitty and the kitty comes to you going around you, but as you kneel to the cat to pet it...you realize it is a skunk and the skunk has got you on target mode ready to pee the smelly substance all over you...what is your course of action?

20. draqon Banned Banned

Skaught...you get an invitation to shoot the rabbits with mortar shells from nearby "Good neigbors' Men club"...do you accept the invitation?

21. draqon Banned Banned

Skaught, which type/year of wine do you prefer?

22. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Laugh hysterically and try to get away.

23. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Poor li'l bunnies

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

No way!!!