About The Members 30: Baron Max

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Mrs.Lucysnow, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

That's actually a very good question. I've been all over the world, but it was in a different time ....a loooooooong time ago. Things have changed a lot.

At one time, I would have said Germany without much thought. But now...?

At one time, I would have also thought about Australia. But then I found out that every Aussie isnt like Crocodile Dundee, so...?

My answer will simply have to be ...I don't know without a helluva lot of research.

Baron Max

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ahh, Genghis Khan and Attila the Hun!

Don't know much about Attila, but Genghis Khan was a doer ...the land of his people was suffering a major, horrible drought, the people and animals were dying all over the place. He collected everyone together, instituted his war tactics onto the men, and rode off towards the west to seek salvation for his people ....for HIS people, fuck everyone else! See? My hero!

Baron Max

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Okay, I won't lie!

Baron Max

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Geez, what a terrible thing to ask!!! I have an odd, stupid soft spot for women and little kids ...that's not the little bastards that have grown up enough to be little bastards!!

It would be difficult for me, but I'd close my eyes, plug my ears and wave the magic wand without any regrets. I'd do it happily ...for all of the other animals on Earth.

Baron Max

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I wouldn't be very hot about bombing just one city because it wouldn't do much good for anything. But, being a human, which means I'm a vindictive bastard, I'd probably go for Mecca or maybe Gaza City. Mumbia is way up on the list because I think SAM is there, ain't she/he?

Baron Max

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I'm more than happy to see it go! I'm never very good talking about myself, I just don't feel comfortable doing on some world wide wed thingie. Just think, what we say here will be stored for all eternity in some computer somewhere. Fifty gazillion years from now, our ancestors will dig these words out and be horrified at having such people in their genetic past!

No, but I'm not actually comfortable about talking about myself. I just don't think y'all need to know about me ...I should remain as just words on screen instead of being a real person out in the world.

Baron Max

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So.. is that a no ? Or a yes ?

You know what Baron? Deep down inside there is a liberal do-gooder in you just waiting to break free

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Huh? You didn't read my answer??

He'll never break free ...I've got the little bastard chained up securely and I torture him several times a day just to make sure the chains hold. He ain't never gonna' break free.

Baron Max

12. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Yes, but you only said you'd wave the wand. That wasn't what the question was about.

Sorry Baron, but this is the only way.
    Activate A3-21 Recall Code Violet.

13. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Baron how did you find sciforums? Why have you stayed?

14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I guess he's off doing liberal do-gooder things.. sorry :/

15. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Baron what would you consider the most destructive technological advancement created by human beings?

16. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I got a mental image of the Gimp in Pulp Fiction...

17. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Are you religious at all Baron? Do you have beliefs in gods or extraterrestrials?

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

That's a yes ....I'd let the fuckers suffer just like they've made the animals of the world suffer for gazillions of years.

Baron Max

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I was seeking something about "philosophy" ...I forget what. But searched google and found two sites ...PhilosophyForums and SciForums.

Why have I stayed? Well, it's addicting, for one thing. But it's can be a nice little break in my writing and reading (yeah, I'm taking lessons! 'Rithmetic is next!)

Baron Max

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

The discovery and the harnessing of electricity.

That one advancement has been the direct cause of the enormous leap in technologies and manufacturing of all kinds. ...and leading directly to the vast pollution of the land, rivers and the air of the Earth. And one can't even make a good rifle barrel without a quality lathe using electicity!

Baron Max

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I never know how to answer that, Lucy. I'm somewhat sensitive to religious beliefs, but I don't think in the sense that you mean. I'm more religious like the American Indians ...a "worship" of the Earth and the animals without actually worshipping them. Does that make any sense to you?

God(s)? I don't know ...that's the best answer I know. But aren't humans proof enough that there are sentient beings in the universe? So how much more difficult is it to imagine some of them far, far more advanced? How much further does one have to go to be a "god"? I don't know! ...LOL!

Space beings? Oh, sure! In fact, I think there are hundreds if not thousands out there somewhere ...polluting and destroying their planet, too!!

Baron Max

22. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Yes it does make sense to me and doesn't really surprise me about you at all.

23. Enmos Valued Senior Member

lol Ok, that came through loud and clear