About the Members 29: Lucysnow

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Tiassa, Jun 30, 2009.

1. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Lucysnow,

Is it a conscious, deliberate discourse strategy that your main way of furthering a discussion is to commit numerous logical fallacies?

Because reading your posts and discussing with you, I am often under the impression that you are someone who has mastered Schopenhauer's stratagems down to a tee.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Ahhh thanks. Shopenhauer and I are duly grateful.

With much respect to Shopenhauer I'm a natural bitch

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Maybe Shopenhauer incarnate.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Oh dear.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

oh dear god indeed..and now:

like what do you expect?! and he's an EX?..oh boy i don't want to know how did he became so..guess he wasn't as lucky as the one who got bitten twice in a week..
    mmhmm, i think he was talking about himself..

i think it's battlefield 1942..no?

8. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Its the same one Scifes, its the one who was bitten twice in a week but only once by me.

Battlefield 1942? Maybe. There were different story lines you could play out like having to blow up something behind enemy lines, so you would have to make your way in unnoticed and kill off all the unsuspecting Nazi soldiers. Then there was one were you are stuck in the woods and there is an abandoned house nearby so you can get cover because there is another sniper around trying to kill you off. And then my favorite one was moving through some burnt out city, in this scene there are many different snipers all over in the buildings etc. The objective was to make it to some bridge and disable a boat that was leaving to take ammo and stuff to a different part of the city. It was a cool game.

I should buy my own.

9. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

no it's not Battlefield then..and i've never played something like it..but seems interesting..

you should remember the name first

10. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

I will ask the bum I was dating. Believe it or not we are the best of friends now, more of a family feeling or relationship, like brother and sister.

11. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

family?
    you and the bum?

12. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Yeah he's friendly with my mother, I'm friendly with his family. When my mother was close to death (she came out of it thank god) 'the bum' was the most supportive. He called the hospital, he spoke with doctors and my mother's friends, he was with me every step of the way, this was after we ended the relationship. So now when I am dating someone new I always talk to him about it and he'll tell me if I've found another 'bum' etc. We are much better suited as close friends. I say family because the level of comfort is the same you would have with a family member, its closer than friendship. I have only achieved this with two people, Helle my Danish friend (the one in the story about Greece and Thailand) and 'Matt the bum'.

You know who he is like, he's like Gene Hunt from 'Life on Mars' but a much younger version. He's the fat drunk one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_nETImlt3w

I'm not kidding he even looks like him.

13. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

"Death is awe" that was the phrase Enmos from The Fountain I was trying to remember. Yes, living forever would be a curse.

Without death life would have no joy in it at all, the meaning of life itself would be lost to us.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Yep. No death, no life. Literally

15. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

i disagree..figuring out ways you can't die with is fun enough to last an eternity..but this isn't it's place here..

lucysnow, what sports do you play?

favorite martial arts style, and do you practice any.

the funniest movie you've seen, one you cried while watchin, and an all-favorite..

a simple philosephy you always stick to in your life..

did you score high grades at school? what was your favorite subject?

the biggest amount of money you spent at a time, and the same for money you earned.

an addiction you have, something people consider you a geek of..

what's the thing that bit your ex for the second time in that week? and does he always frown like that guy in the tv show?

do you remember the first time you learned that babies are conceived through sex?

so you didn't slap anyone, you must've gotten into some sorts of fights at least, how often? do you usually win? when was the last one?

how do you wish to die?

if you had a boy what would you call him? a girl? if you already do, then why did you name them so?

16. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

I body build and I enjoy tennis but haven't played in a very long time. I prefer hikes or horseback, anything that isn't really dependent on another player.

No martial arts.

I recently watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding and thought it was pretty funny, I don't think I can answer the 'funniest ever' since I tend to watch more drama's than comedies.

My scores in high school were fairly good though I had the most difficulty with math. I would say my best subject was history.

Well I won't say how much was earned but the most money spent was on property, 60 acres of land.

My fascination with old rare books and collectibles I think is a little geeky, though the expense of the hobby keeps me from going overboard.

Haha! Well its a long story but he ruined my christmas. He broke a promise, was drunk and reckless with my feelings and emotionally took me out to sea. He laughs more than Gene Hunt, actually he has this annoying way of laughing at the wrong things at the wrong times but yes he can have a serious look on his face when he's sober. He has a PHD in philosophy from the University of Edinburgh

Yes I remember the first time I learned about how babies were conceived. I was sitting on the steps in front of my house with two small friends Desiree and Sharon, we were around 7 at the time and the next door neighbor was pregnant. At one point Desiree asked Sharon and I if we knew how it happened, Sharon said yes but I didn't know so she explained to me in the most simplest of terms how Mr. so and so had put his thing in Mrs. so and so and there you have it. I remember not being particularly phased by it but I did wonder why I had never before been curious as to how babies were born.

I never get into physical altercations.

I wish to die in my sleep dreaming something beautiful. Or maybe with a handful of sleeping pills

Hmm. I haven't really given much thought as to what I would name my children.

A simple philosophy I have to live by besides the importance of being independent is to seek beauty, hold ones passion and trust yourself. I also think it is fairly healthy to not pay too much attention to the news of the day, it will only clutter ones thoughts.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  17. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

lol, i think he's a rare match for me.. i like people who laugh about things which aren't funny..

just like that?
    i remember fighting tooth and nail against the concept..i think it was 4th grade..

um, i'm really sorry for posting those questions after you started baron max's thread, i had written them offline and posted them the first thing i got online..

18. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Its okay, no need to apologize. Yeah I pretty much found out and had no problem accepting it but never really thought too much about it after the fact. I was still too innocent to understand anything about sex so it was all just these details that didn't have any emotional value to them.

19. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

How much can you bench press?

Are you hyper-defined looking?

Do you get told you look androgynous?

20. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

I don't bench heavy so I am not hyper-defined, when I began I was looking for natural definition, tight not bulky so I am in no way androgynous. Most women who achieve an androgynous look do so with steroids, not my scene, I enjoy my femininity.

21. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Ah, cool. Are you really tight-strung and wiry looking?

22. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

No I'm well defined hour-glass.

23. kira Valued Senior Member

Hi, Lucy, where are you these days? And do you still live in Laos?? Have you ever been in Luang Prabang?