Abortion Poll - Yes or No.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Lord Hillyer, Nov 22, 2006.

?

Your feelings about Abortion.

1. I am against abortion in all circumstances.

5 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. I am not entirely against abortions, depending on the situation.

15 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. I support abortions-on-demand.

25 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. I support mandatory abortions.

5 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

Abortion.

For or against, and why?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Against for myself (barring medical complications), because I saw a live one. I leave other people to make their own choices.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I'm for females getting one if they want. For the most part, it's their fault for getting in to that situation.

Sort of like motorcycle riders and the "right" to ride without a helmet. By all means ride without one... but don't get pissed if you get hurt. The option was there...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Against all abortions in all circumstances at all times. Murder is an eggregious evil and doctors performing abortions are acting against the Hippocratic oath. The only acceptable medical procedures which could lead to the death of the child are those which were performed with an intent to save both mother and child, when a health issue is present to warrant such things.

Moreover, those who have, perform, or aid in abortions, ought to be charged with first degree murder and if found guilty, be sentenced to death.

8. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Prince James: How does abortion affect your everyday life?

9. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Absane:

Substantially, as I was given the chance at life outside the womb?

Also, I find it morally revolting that 30 million children have been butchered in America since Roe v. Wade. It is the equvalent of 5 Holocausts, with a brutality certainly matching. As a person who thinks morality is important, it is of great pain to me to see this sad state of affairs.

10. Genji Registered Senior Member

I'm supportive of abortion rights.
    If men became pregnant abortion would be a sacrement. The government and religion have no place blocking this fundamental right.
    If you don't like it, don't have one. In my view no one has rights until they are born.

11. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I am not going to get into this topic.. it's a never ending debate where no one changes sides.

It's a debate on "when life states."

12. notamerican Registered Member

Against, because murdering is wrong, no matter if you are unborn or 21

13. Genji Registered Senior Member

You have to be alive to be murdered. How many adopted babies do you have??

14. notamerican Registered Member

oops, typo i meant not out of the womb

15. fruityfigtree Grace strengthens the will Registered Senior Member

Considering the methods of abortion (which are kinda like sucking out the foetus with a vacuum or scraping it out), I find it very unnatural. Some pieces of the baby get left behind sometimes. That's DISGUSTING!

Imagine having an arm grow inside of you because you got most of the baby butchered....

Anyway, what I think is that the price of aborting is way too high in my view. I'd set my pride aside, have the baby and put it up for adoption or something. Atleast give that little thing a shot at life. I mean, who am I God?

I mean, I know a lady who was bloody GANG RAPED and she kept the child! She's married with two more beautiful children. The child born out of the rape is now a teacher and she just gave birth to a beautiful baby.

People who choose abortion cannot see past that situation and past themselves. I believe that attitude won't go unpunished.

I know that some young girls these days go through abortion like it's a pedicure treatment. THEY DISGUST ME. I AM REPELLED. People who can't even take the necessary precautions are reckless and deserving of the suffering that comes with such negligence. Afterall, YOU made that decision and YOU are a god. So YOU will be judged accordingly.

16. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I'm for forcing abortions on pregnant teens and single women.

17. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

Seriously, why?

I am not against it for religious reasons, I have no religion.

But I am against it, I mean if you don't want the child just put it up for adoption instead of killing it.

18. fruityfigtree Grace strengthens the will Registered Senior Member

Single women? why?

19. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

For

I'd kill any little fucker trying to grow in my man uterus. Imagine how awful that would be!!

20. Sandoz Girl Named Sandoz Registered Senior Member

Amen!
    Absolutely right.

For the record, I'm pro-life.

And pro-contraception, otherwise I'd be screwed, and not just in the good way.

21. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

Hi James,
    Did you know that doctors who perform surgery are also acting against the Hippocratic oath?
    Did you also know that the discussion around abortion centres not on whether murder is wrong, but whether abortion is murder, and whether an embryo is a child?

22. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

It's more about when personhood starts, I think.
    Life isn't always sacred - a tumour is human life, for example.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

A lot of doctors today don't take the oath, did you know that?