A world without Israel

Discussion in 'World Events' started by El_Diablo666, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El_Diablo666 The New World Order Has Begun. Registered Senior Member

Well, Australian aboriginals weren't documented as being a real country, so therefore anyone can come and claim it and when they claim it and it becomes a country, it is officially theirs.

Egypt is different. It took Palestinian land, sure, but at least they are Arabs, so I dont' think it would be AS BAD, even if bad, as a Jew taking it.
    predator, you are getting quite angry? hating me? lol, I dont' hate you, pls, i'm not trying to make enemies here.

Also, what moslim friends? Just cuz i've been to the mid east doesn't mean I have moslim friends. In fact, I have been to a Northern part of Israel, and other parts of the mid east, but you can' t assuem I have friends from there. I would never have an israeli friend, anyway.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

The Jews allow Palestinians some governmental autonomy. More than you can say for Egypt's occupation.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. El_Diablo666 The New World Order Has Begun. Registered Senior Member

Still, Egypt is Arab and any arab can own any part of the mid east according to me, since the entire mid east ( excluding Iran) is arabic.

Hypewaders, great question
    I cannot assume superiority but I can say I have alot of experience, if not the most, here. It is like saying 'oh, those poor people, it must be horrible with that disease'
    Then again, seeing it on tv and hearing about it is much different than actually being there and hearing what both sides have to say. I have spoken to about 1 or two israelies, and countless arabs, to get both sides of the story.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

trying to make enemies or not you are still a liar who spread your bullshit on this forum without a blink of an eye. yeah, i hate people like you who have no idea what they are talking about. your name do you justice, satan.

your jew hating soal is well noticed.

8. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

are you for real dud?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Roman Banned Banned

Actually, Egypt is Egyptian. They speak Arabic because the Muslims forced them to.

10. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

That's an interesting approach, since I assume you're using Western standards for whether something is a 'real country' or not. I mean, obviously the Aborigines knew that Australia was their land since they lived there.

But you insist on a 'real country'. So how about an alien visits Earth and says "This planet hasn't been registered in the central galactic archives as a real planet. I hereby claim it in the name of Betelgeuse!"

And then suddenly earth is flooded by billions of alien convicts.

11. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Zephyr: (quoting the Balfour Declaration)

That doesn't mean that Britain didn't tire of limiting Jewish immigration to Palestine, and it doesn't mean that Britain didn't tire of Irgun and Haganah attacks on their soldiers. Because the British issued the Balfour Declaration does not mean that they did not later throw in the towel on the project.

Would there have been an Israel without the Balfour Declaration? Without the ramming of the Exodus? Who knows? Certainly no-one was willing and prepared to hold back the Irgun, Haganah, and Mossad in Palestine after WWII and before 1948.

12. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

that will happen one day.

13. El_Diablo666 The New World Order Has Begun. Registered Senior Member

well, lol, that could happen!
    plus to be a country you have to be documented. To have land, you don't, but the aboriginals should've documented it, so too bad for them, huh
    Egypt has alot of arabs
    Predator, you can hate me all you want, but I dont' hate you and I don't want you to die and I respect you, but if you want to act like a child, then so be it.

And yes i'm for real. I have been to Israel, Lebanon, and Syria, and while in Syria and Lebanon I was impressed, whereas I wasn't by two israelis.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So why do Egyptian Christians use an Arabic bible?

15. Roman Banned Banned

Iran isn' Arab, they're Persian, but occupied by Arabs who forced their customs and language on them.

Should Iran be given back to the Persians?

16. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

of course you dont hate me

you made a generalization based upon two israelis? its a good thing you returned to wherever it is you came from. and om not the one here who is spreading lies. but you met two israelis, i mean, your not lying i guess:bugeye:

17. Roman Banned Banned

It happened a long time ago.

18. El_Diablo666 The New World Order Has Begun. Registered Senior Member

iran is not arabic not today and not ever, its still persian, learn your history first please

I dont' hate you. Hating you won't get me or anyone anywhere. And since I wasn't impressed by them, why should I believe them?
    But Israel is a nice country. I just went there for vacation anyway, but still, I wasn't impressed by the people, like I was in lebanon.

19. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

What would you suggest happen to the thousands of refugees settled there were the towel thrown in? Hypothetically speaking, since I don't remember that an official towel was thrown.

Unless there was something similar? I doubt it.

I don't think the Mossad existed before Israel's independence, but the other groups developed in response to various pressures in Palestine. In order of increasing extremism: Haganah, Irgun, Lehi. Haganah cooperated quite a lot with the British army, including in capturing Irgun or Lehi members...

20. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

actually sometimes hating people is a good thing. i hate hitler, ahmadinajed, nazrallah etc., and now you. welcome to my hate list

i always say, that all those lying bastards like yourself will all get what they deserve. israel never belonged to the jews you said? i say i hope your arab\muslim friends you were so impressed with will one day blow you up.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Don't Iranians speak Farsi?

22. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Not really, since documentation as a dividing line is something you just made up.

Two Israelis? That gives your argument immense depth. I once met one Buddhist who was mean. Should I spend the rest of my life writing about the suckiness of Buddhists on forums?

23. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

no. he isnt jewish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.