A world with out religion

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by some_guy01, Sep 30, 2001.

1. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Poor, poor Tony.
    You really lost it man.
    What tunnel vision you have.
    Beyond your tunnel vision, reality fades....like shadows into the night.

And please, I am getting so tired of you and calling to every one he/she is channeling demons.

The end is near Tony, I have got the message. Within 40 years there will be an enormous Natural disaster which shall erase 2/3 of the human race...
    I can tell you by now, if you go on like this, that you sure will belong to them.

Ah well, then you can go playing in your 'heaven'.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2001
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

*Originally posted by Banshee
    disaster which shall erase 2/3 of the human race...

You're just copying the Bible.

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
    (Zechariah 13:9, KJV).

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Tony, you should wish I was copying the bible.
    It are just the so called holy wars which make this happen.

The ones who came from Abraham have brought so much terror to this world that the Timekeepers are fed up with it.
    The christians are most responsible for what is going to happen, with their damned holy wars.
    Humans are fighting holy wars for ages and Earth can't handle this any more.
    The ecosphere is badly damaged and Earth has become a world of destruction, hate and pollution.

Humans are on Earth to take care of Her and nurture Her, not to destroy everything She has. Like Nature and its inhabitants.
    Earth is a learningschool for humans, but humans who came from Abraham has begun with these destruction. And they keep on doing so.

This is not what I wanted to post, I only am a messenger and had to pass this message.
    I never post 'things' I get through, never ever, but in this I had no choice.

So Tony, especcially for you a whole explanation.
    Now I hope you will do a little thinking yourself and put off your eye shields to see what really is going on in this world.

But I guess, with you, it is a lost case. Even though I have told you how and what now, you shall be stuck in your holy writing.

End of discussion about the message.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

*Originally posted by Banshee
    The ones who came from Abraham have brought so much terror to this world that the Timekeepers are fed up with it.

Those "Timekeepers" are (yawn) a scary bunch.
    If they're "fed up," their only choice is to take a dive, bite the big one, buy the farm, IOW, pretty much nothing different.
    BTW, if those "Timekeepers" think they've seen terror so far, they have a surprise in store.
    Actually, it isn't really a surprise, since they all seem to know they are heading for torment.

*The ecosphere is badly damaged and Earth has become a world of destruction, hate and pollution.*

You ain't seen nothing yet.

And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
    (Revelation 16:3, KJV).

*This is not what I wanted to post, I only am a messenger and had to pass this message.
    I never post 'things' I get through, never ever, but in this I had no choice.

You had no choice.
    That's what being demonized is like.
    You have no choice.

*Even though I have told you how and what now*

You haven't told me.
    The "Timekeepers" are imaginary.
    Sorry, they are real enough, but if you could see them for what they really are, even you would laugh at how ridiculous they are.

And you certainly wouldn't believe a single thing they told you.

8. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Poor, poor Tony.

Blinded by a book of commands and rules, made by human hands.

I am sorry to hear you are that lost.

Goodbye.