A simple new model of gravity

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Michael Anteski, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

The fundamental basis of gravity is an ongoing question. The model accepted by mainstream physics is that of Einstein's General Relativity, which attributes gravity to "curvature of Space-Time." Other, somewhat less-acceptable (to mainstreamers) theories for gravity attribute it to a "push" effect or to (unseen hypothetical) wave-particle units called "gravitons."

Currently, theories in physics, including gravity, are based on correlating empirical observational data in our earthbound quantized setting. However, I contend that our failure to comprehend gravity at its basic level is due to an over-reliance on quantum empirical data, and reluctance to use just rational thought, based on likeliest cosmic origins, to understand something as universal and fundamental as gravity.

The basic hypothesis for a cosmic-origins model I propose, for how a "universal ether" basis for gravity could have arisen, proposes that in the very beginning, before the first appearance of any sort of forces, original, or "pure," Space was self-compatible such that contiguous elemental spatial points were oscillating with one another, in perfect symmetry. Eventually, this led to oscillational fatigue of a pair of adjacent points, which combined in a "Yin and Yang" manner. This created a disturbance in the perfect symmetry of original Space - a contiguous point-anomaly which then self-propagated throughout all of space, producing an energic (directionally oriented) ether which acts via vibrational resonance ("vibrations" being derived from the oscillations).

Since vibration is directional, this directionality of elemental ether units can be thought of in terms of the ether units possessing "nodes" which enable them to interact, or "resonate," with each other.

Such an ether would comprise contiguous elemental units which are uniform, or identical, throughout all of space. This model represents a uniquely-rational matrix and template for how cosmic forces became uniform everywhere, an originating mechanism for a way that uniform, organized, systems like atoms, stars, and so on, could have arisen in space. -Transmission of energy at this elemental etheric level would have been by vibratory conduction of impulses from elemental ether unit-to-unit, contiguously. (Energic phenomena involving the larger-scale, quantum or sub-quantum, forces, of course involve different mechanisms based on spin, vectors, and so on.)

(Oscillational fatigue is known to occur in metals, but since this is a quantum effect, it cannot be definitively correlated with oscillational fatigue in a first-causal space-setting.)

(There is no way to replicate or test "original" space, before the first appearance of forces. Certainly original space differed from our present space.) That it was point-oscillational appears to be the only possibility to lead to our kind of world.

This leads to a simple model of gravity. Ether gravity, then, would be a contiguity-mechanism involving simple vibratory resonance of the elemental ether units which comprise the ultimate building-blocks of solid bodies, and also comprise the ultimate ether medium in the space between bodies.

For two quantum-structured bodies (whose quantum "particle-capacities" would be ultimately made up of elemental ether units), their elemental ether units are contiguous with identical ether units in the space between the bodies, with consequent etheric resonance producing gravitational attraction between the bodies.

Briefly stated, this model is describable as "ether-gravity's simple contiguity-mechanism."

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

More briefly stated: Moderators, please move this to Alternative Theories or the Cesspool.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Landau Roof Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I do believe I smell the cesspool, ewwwww.

8. wellwisher Banned Banned

The simplest way to m0del gravity require a single assumption that becomes a swiss army knife; the ground state of the universe exists at the speed of light, C. Since mass cannot move at the speed of light, according to SR, mass will create a potential with the C ground state continuum of the universe. Gravity simply represents a way for mass to lower its potential with C ground state. Mass via gravity cause mass to clump and local space-time to contract in a direction leading back to the C reference; point-instant reference of C. The potential is lowest with a black hole.

Since there is not always enough local mass to reach a black hole (space-time), our universe nevertheless shows a net conversion of mass to energy due to fusion within stars. Since photons move at the speed of light, this observed conversion of mass to energy, is consistent with another path back toward the C ground state. All the forces move at C thereby having a connection to the ground state; unified foundation.

The speed of light is constant in all references. However, wavelength and frequency change with reference. Light has two legs, one always at the C ground state; speed, and the other is variable and lies within the relativity of finite references. Energy is a bridge state between C and finite.

If you took water at a given temperature and pressure, the speed of sound is constant in this medium regardless of the source and movement of sound. The constant speed of light is implicit of a connection to the ground state, with the ground state a type of medium that allows energy to propagate in a way that is constant regardless of relative source movement. The C ground state is also a medium in which inertial reference and energy is submerged. The latter are therefore subject to the continuum.

All references are relative except the speed of light. This one reference is absolute. The traditions tend to use the old earth centric reference as the ground state. These are more concerned with the universe relative to the earth, as though the earth is the ground state. This relative reference leads to different opinions because inertial references are proven to be relative. I do agree that relative reference can create more jobs and more experts, since everyone can be right; all get a trophy. But the truth is absolute; speed of light.

The tough part is learning to visualize from the C reference so it becomes your mental foundation. Once you can do this, it is easier to go back before t=o. Before t=0 all is within the C reference; timeless. Space-time breaks down to separated thread of time and separated threads of space. One can move in space without time and move in time without space. The universe begins where threads of space and time intersect. The result is the creation of space-time.

9. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

What makes you think that Capacitance (C) is the ground state. How can Capacitance have anything to do with gravity?

10. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

I wish some poster(s) would debate my model of gravity. I opened the Thread hoping to discuss specific points of it, rather than hearing an opposing theory, or posts without debating the points I made.

11. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Why would anyone "debate" your fantasy with you?

12. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

It can't be called a model unless we can plug in Tycho's ephemerides and it gives us the axes of Kepler's ellipses, with equal areas swept iñ equal times, and then relates these to mass as Newton did.

Ether is dead. You only need electromagnetics and perhaps relativity to understand why it died.

Your aim is to discount 150 years of science (more like 400 when you throw out the work based on Tycho).

To debate that is to entertain a reason to regress into ignorance.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I wish some posters would post there thoughts and alternative models in the appropriate threads.

14. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

15. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

Aqueous Id:

Mainstream physics says "ether died" right after the Michelson-Morley Experiment (MMX) in 1887 failed to show an ether "wind" effect using their optical refraction measurements taken at different angles with respect to the earth's surface plane. -However, their use of a "key ether wind effect" applied an inertial criterion "to rule out" the ether. I submit that the null MMX result did not rule out an ether, because (in my "contiguity" model of the ether) such an ether would have to be to be non-inertial. -Yet physics clings to the idea that the MMX null-result completely ruled out the existence of an ether.

Your claim that relativity and electromagnetics "rule out" the kind of ether in my model also fails to rule out this kind of ether. As I pointed out in my Thread, present cosmological models of physics based on relativity and electromagnetics are based on our quantized earthbound observations, which involve energies mediated by quantum-scale energetics, and quantum energy involves such mechanisms as spin, vectors, and so on, while the ether in my model would simply involve vibrational resonance. -Our quantum-scale data works for our everyday earthbound applications, but to understand a fundamental cosmic force like gravity, I submit, that's the wrong application for it. Ether is the answer to gravity.

16. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

17. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

That isn't BS, it is alternative thinking. I predict that you and I will be able to discuss your ideas down the road, so stick around, or at least keep on eye out for me to make a content post when time permits. I've gotten deeply into an off line project that is taking huge amounts of time and effort, so when it comes to maintaining the mental acuity necessary to communicate on your topic, the time isn't right to post a response that addresses your points.

18. wellwisher Banned Banned

I used the term capacitance, not in the electrical sense. There is also thermal capacitance, etc., I use capacitance in the sense of a medium that can store potential. If we drop ice into hot water, and the hot water is infinite in volume while the ice is an iceberg, the cold will need to change in ways needed to reach the continuum, because the thermal capacitance of the continuum is the ground state. Energy will still flow from hot to cold with the ice warming up, melting and warming further until it reaches the continuum. One would not use the ice as the ground state even though it is defined as being lower in temperature, since the warm bath is the final goal where potential becomes zero.

The reason the aether was never found is they assumed the aether existed in relative reference as an inertial effect. But it actually exists in an absolute reference which is the speed of light reference. Energy can exist in a vacuum. How does energy come from nothing? It comes from the ground state capacitance at C.

An aether medium analogy explains the why the speed of light is constant in all references. If we have water at STP, the speed of sound is constant. It does not matter whether you ar moving to stationary making sonar bing, the medium keeps the speed constant. If the C ground state is also a medium (aether analogy), the mystery of the constant speed of light in all references is very simple.

Your non-inertial aether is the same as my C ground state. This medium, allows the speed of light to be constant, like the speed of sound is constant in any given medium. This C medium exists even in the vacuum of space and at absolute zero because it is not inertial or relativistic. Theory already says the universe can form out of nothingness because even empty space can release energy; from the capacitance of the C ground state.

In the C reference, which is only partial interfaced by energy (one of two legs), the fabric of space-time is broken down into separate threads of time and space that are not connected. These separate threads of space and time can interface space-time by adding extra time or extra space to space-time.

Acceleration has the dimensions of d/t/t while space-time is only d and t. The extra time dimension behind force and acceleration, uses extra threads of time into the weave of space-time. This will make space-time pucker around mass, like adding seams to jeans with extra threads.

19. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Wow. Mathless, are you?

20. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

21. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Thanks for reprinting what wellwisher said without comment. It was quite useful, I mean useless.

22. danshawen Valued Senior Member

The premise of this thread originally appeared on 'Thunderbolts forum' about a month ago.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/...&t=15363&sid=2f4fa8e71ac97934208c7cf9a7070d18

and received no responses, other than his own. He freely admitted there was basically no evidence suggesting the validity of any portion thereof.

Well, OK, this is honest at least, if not very helpful.

Cesspool fodder, all the way to the bottom.

23. el es Registered Senior Member

@ Michael Anteski,

The null result of the MMX ruled out a particle based aether, your discrete ether units, for transmitting vibrational resonance.