a question for anyone who can answer

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by sly1, Jan 31, 2003.

1. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

You should read what they say about ouija boards meditation and dreaming

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

folks here are pretty desperate for spiritual experiences.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. vslayer Registered Senior Member

they are bacteria on the back of your eye, the only reason you can see them because the light hits them just before it goes into your retina

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. neanderthal Registered Member

lets analyze

Before any conclusion lets check all possibilities:

1 - floaters - i have them, they look like little cells and since i was 10 years old they are same format and are present in my vision all the time (physical)

2 - light dot sparks - i got them i guess 2 times in my life, they looks like very shining light dots hundreds of them for a second or two, happened when i woke up after doing exercises, (lack of oxygen in brain)

3 - light flash, very weird light flash when i was closed eyes praying in a church, i thought someone was kidding me with a camera but nobody around occurred just once in all my life (i really dont know what was that)

4 - tiny light dots moving in random directions (million), i can see always when looking to a bright surface or to the blue sky. they looks like microorganisms, i can follow them in their random pats for about 1/5 of second and them they disappear, their paths are like "S", the paths do not repeat. I am not convinced they are blood vessels because paths do not repeat, also they are millions.

Now for all skeptic people: read the "Plato Cave Myth", do not be blind to the unknown before trying to understand what it really is

Regards for all people

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. phlogistician Banned Banned

Yup, 'floaters' as has been detailed. Nothing more than crud inside your eyeball.

8. spottedEyes Registered Member

I found an article on these white dimpled spots you see while staring into a white or bright surface. I started seeing these in my early teens and was worried it was related to bad contact lens habits. However, my eye doctor assured me these are normal. They are actually white blood cells and if you watch them circle and dart around in your vision, they move with the rhythm of your blood pressure and heart rate.

unexplained-mysteries dot com has a forum on this topic

9. draqon Banned Banned

To answer you question, one must side with either of two roads to embark on.
    The first road is: psychological image and perception
    The second road is: environmental phenomena

On first road if embark we shall devide this into two paths: problem with the eye and psychological problem.
    -Problem with the eye is likely caused by either the disease such as glaucoma or just high blood pressure
    -Psychological problem...is caused by drugs...there are many of these, or perhaps it is a neurological disorder such as cerebrovascular disease

On second road if we will embark, so shall well perceive: these are either small fireflies or other biological photon emitting species or technological nanomachines made by human or perhaps although certainly not most likely not that I am not including it as a possible possibility...the aliens

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

This phenomenon is the slight defraction of light due to the thin layer of fluid on the eyeball, the thickness of which is always changing.

11. Grantywanty Registered Senior Member

I really can't understand why people choose the role you've chosen here.

12. Panther Registered Senior Member

very rarely some people can see different parts of the visual energy spectrum...however i would agree that it may be something with your eyes...

take care, panther

13. Alanaxh Elleil Registered Member

If I were you, I would ask an eye expert. I think I read somewhere that if you're seeing flashes of light, it means you have some type of eye problem. (Glaucoma perhaps...?) Sorry, I know this doesn't sound proffesional, but I think you should do some research and get it checked out.

I see colors all the time, and my doctor told me not to worry about it. However, I don't see flashes of light.

14. natraj Registered Member

malta man

boom shiva

15. sinus Registered Member

fluing things

yea,it looks like static.

16. Tyler2007 Registered Member

tiny bright lights

Those tiny lights that you see in the air = POWER !!!!!!

Draw them to you! Yesss, use your mind my young Padwon
    It is in the veary air that you breath, It is all around you
    develope your sixth sence! it is like a child if you do not
    feed it, grow it will not...Hold your hands out with feet firm on ground, take off shoes. focus with you body draw them to you with pratice you will see them flow to you like a river stream .You will feel the part of your body that chanels
    the light start to tingle. Some people feel a hot are warm sence. this is not from lack of blood to your arms you can even lay down and do this if you want you can even do it in side your house, but you must focus with time you can build up this power to form shapes. Balls are the must commin but you can shape it into diffrent things if you whish, it is yours! If you get head pain stop. With this tool you can do wonderfull things This is simpley energey that you can use, your body is a wonderfull tool do not limit it. In other words I dont know what the hell they are:shrug: but if you find out let me know

17. Tyler2007 Registered Member

tiny bright lights

Those tiny lights that you see in the air = POWER !!!!!!

Draw them to you! Yesss, use your mind my young Padwon
    It is in the veary air that you breath, It is all around you
    develope your sixth sence! it is like a child if you do not
    feed it, grow it will not...Hold your hands out with feet firm on ground, take off shoes. focus with you body draw them to you with pratice you will see them flow to you like a river stream .You will feel the part of your body that chanels
    the light start to tingle. Some people feel a hot are warm sence. this is not from lack of blood to your arms you can even lay down and do this if you want you can even do it in side your house, but you must focus with time you can build up this power to form shapes. Balls are the must commin but you can shape it into diffrent things if you whish, it is yours! If you get head pain stop. With this tool you can do wonderfull things This is simpley energey that you can use, your body is a wonderfull tool do not limit it. In other words I dont know what the hell they are:shrug: but if you find out let me know

18. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I would be surprised if no one has put pictures of these things on the net. I read that Wilhelm Reich proved that these objects could be magnified and photographed.

It is not at all extraordinary that there could be another force of electromagnetism that might act as a "life energy." While they tell us that the various chemical processes that the body uses to generate energy generate the energy that our muscles use, exactly how does that work, you might ask? Don't they tell us that the muscles just "contract" and that's it? What exactly is the physical process? If they would even hypothesize that this had something to do with the spins of the atoms aligning and their magnetic fields interacting to produce muscle contractions, at least you have something rooted in physics, and not just a handwaving excuse.

I think that orgone is the missing link between chemical energy and physical motion.

19. danielb Diabloid or Tabloid? Registered Senior Member

Kootees

They're Kooties!

20. launderachiever Registered Member

Not a medical condition or floaters

I have also seen the particles that are described in this forum. I can see them best when gazing up at a clear blue sky but can see them now in my sitting room if I relax my eyes and play around with the focal point.

I know what floaters are and they are definitely not the same thing. I would suggest that as several other people have described the same phenomena independently (Sly1 and Mart another post which I cannot provide a link to but search for "eyes see more than normal) that they are real and as we all have good eye health that they are not as a result of a medical condition. Admittedly, not very scientific but there must be a way to prove that they are not coming from within the eye. I am not entirely convinced that they are external but they certainly look like they are. I am very interested as t what they might be especially as when you study them for a while they appear to all move in different directions and are not effected by external conditions (e.g. wind - maybe this is evidence that they are internal)

I would be very interested to know if anyone has come across any other mentions of them. Please let me know at hughspace-net at yahoo dot co dot uk

Thanks

21. JuRtLy The JuRtLy Registered Senior Member

i love those things too!! but mine are black, i dont know if everyone has em.. i think its dirty eye

22. xcupidxstuntx Registered Member

Okay, this may sound a little weird, but this only happens outside right? Well, a few weeks ago, my fiance reckons he sensed another 'presence' in my bedroom and when I looked where he was pointing, I saw the little floating light things, which has never happened inside before!

And another strange thing about this 'presence' was a few weeks before I had physically felt a hand on my hand when I was alone, very strange. I myself am quite sceptical but this stuff was down right freaky!