A note for the under 25 crowd

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Syzygys, May 15, 2007.

1. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

yea we will not ;

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

erm o.k

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

True, but don't take the easy way out. (Kill yourself now.) - I want you to keep paying my social security.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

That's nasty.

8. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Fascinating... I truly believe I'm already experiencing this issue. The lazy corporate gerks are being replaced by stupid ones who pay less for more work and consider it useful. No more profits for the American worker.

9. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Are you under 25? You must be, otherwise you wouldn't be so sure you knew everything.

So in other words, you're saying, "Poor me!!!!"

10. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Why would I kill myself? I am not in the under 25 crowd. Also, don't you live in Brazil?

Well, I am not surprised by your lack of logic. Why would I write such a thread in such a way if I were under 25?

I simply quoted statistics, and you as most people have trouble with facts and reality. poor you....

11. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Why would you create a thread claiming to be a logical Republican when you are, in fact, neither?

12. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

I was responding to post 1. If you are not <25 then my reply was not intended for you.

Actually my post was intended to all, regardless of age. Part of my effort to make people aware of how badly the US economy has positioned itself. (debts, "suburban infrastructure," foolish wars, etc. as discussed in many other posts). I have been doing this for years to help especially the <25 crowd, but US economy is now way beyond the point of help*, so I have switched to mainly recording the milestones it passes on the way to dollar collapse. I also describe the post collapse global economy: US and EU in deep depression and factorys in China still “humming” to meet the domestic demand and pay for, by exports, their supplies of food stocks and raw material, from countries like Brazil.

Yes, I live in Brazil but only retired there (15 years ago now) after contributing the max to the SS system for 30 years. Actually that max was increasing so rapidly when I decided, mainly for other reasons, to retire that I decided to begin collecting and cease paying in. The different in my interaction with US government was impressive (gain big vs. pay big.). I still have bank accounts in USA and SS deposits my check there each month. They would convert it to Real and deposit in Brazilian bank I am almost sure if I asked them to. Many "ex-pat" Americans legally live on their SS income in a low cost country quite well. (You paid in, and are "entitled" regardless where you live, but SS will not deposit in Cuban etc. banks.)
    --------------
    *The book described at website under my name was a broader based attempt to help written about 5 years ago. That site tells how to read it for free. (I always tell that when I mention it. It was not written for profit or fame. The author is also “Billy T,” not my real name. It was written because I foresaw what is now beginning to happening (to dollar and US economy) and was concerned for the future of my grandchildren, living in the USA.)

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2007
  13. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

It'll all be alright in the end.....

14. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Are you Chinese?

15. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I'll learn Mandarin if I have to.

16. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

I don't like any oranges.

17. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I'll whore myself in Shaghai.

18. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I explained that in the very first post of that thread. By the way feel free to point out any illogical line of thought if you can find it. I bet you can't...

19. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

If I were younger, I would be reasonably fluent in it now (I foresaw what is now happing to dollar and US economy more than 5 years ago, so even without much gift for languages, I would have some facility with it by now.)

20. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Who knows, Billy and Sys may be right. Nothing lasts forever. But lets look at some past predictions of doom:
    Why was he so wrong?
    And, of course, there's the original purveyor of doom, Thomas Malthus:
    Why was he wrong?
    Those who predict doom have a bad track record.

21. Nutter Shake it loose, baby! Registered Senior Member

Also it would be to their advantage to become fluent in Spanish.

22. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Are you aware:

"According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, more than 25,000 people die of starvation every day, and more than 800 million people are chronically undernourished. On average, a child dies every five seconds from starvation."

That is 9 million a year, but sure, way less, then predicted. Also that is 1/8 of humankind chronically undernourished!

But the original post meant only the USA.

23. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

my new desktop background.
    i need to slowly re-acclimate myself to america again, as im going home in a few months.