A new theory on the evolution of religion

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Futilitist, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

On the issue regarding the posts needing approval:

To those who were having issues posting and having their posts go in a mod queue. You were posting while I was in bed and so, was unable to deal with the problem as it was happening. It is not deliberate on the part of the staff but the forum software, for some bizarre reason or other, seems to select random posts and puts them into a moderator queue for us to approve. All the posts in this thread that were placed in that queue have been approved the second I noticed what was happening.

[HR][/HR]

You won't be returning to this thread, at any rate.

You supposedly want to talk about the rational and logical theory on the evolution of religion and you deliberately chose to ignore the one person who actually asked you a question pertaining to the thread's topic in the midst of you talking about yourself and instead chose to push this thread further off topic by discussing your autism. Now I understand you wish to talk about it, and if you do, that is fine. However throwing one thread completely off-topic to talk about it is not the way to go about it.

So it is not a case of 'if you wanted to open a thread about it, you'd have done so'. It is a case of if you wish to talk about it, you will have to open a thread to talk about it and not throw this thread off-topic.

As it stands, since this thread is so off-topic now and has been for the last 3 or so pages, I will be closing it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.