A new Arab propaganda buzzword "cluster bombs"

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Facts, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

nice!!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Facts Banned Banned

Then again, it would be totally funny if not for the serious encitement and brainwashing the radical clerics among Palestinians do with the young minds, selling the 72 virgins to the boys-would-be-mass-murderers/bombers.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

yes facts

Just like the Israeli children learning to hate muslims by writing messages on the artilery shells being fired into lebanon

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Facts Banned Banned

You see the difference?
    Israeli childrten do NOT learn to hate anyone, you struck the core of the problem.
    Thanks for bringing it up.
    See http://teachkidspeace.org
    Heaven and earth.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

More BS propaganda
    Revenge and Unemployment

we construct a Poisson model to estimate the correlation between political violence and three variables: income, unemployment, and conflict intensity. Conflict intensity is the number of Palestinian fatalities resulting from the IDF force in a given year. No prior work on Palestinian violence has has taken into account such “human” variables, despite the commonsensical notion that Palestinian fatalities may reflect some substantive measure of human suffering. The dependent variable is measured in three ways: suicide bombing attacks, shooting attacks, and total number of attacks.

The preliminary results cast doubt on prior hypotheses that failed to take into account the human cost of the Intifada (see Krueger and Maleckova, 2002; Berrebi, 2003). According to the results of the estimated models, the number of Palestinians killed is an important determinant for militant violence, and economic factors become highly significant predictors for violence after accounting for conflict intensity.

http://www.ecaar.org/Newsletter/Nov04/saleh.htm

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, Sam ....it just shows that whenever one has troubles or problems in his/her life, that they should strap on some explosives and kill some women and kids! Yeah, great idea .....and it sure as hell ends HIS troubles and suffering, don't it?

Got troubles? Go kill some innocent women and children ...you'll feel soooo much better!

Baron Max

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Nyah! The American Way is much better. Sit high in a military aircraft from where you cannot be seen by the people down below and throw a nuclear bomb.

Much cleaner.

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yes, it was! And it was also a World War between nations ...not the acts of crazed individuals who have some problems or troubles in their lives, and go out to blow up women and children.

Baron Max

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Exactly!

It is perfectly acceptable to kill 300,000 people for political reasons including women and children, and ridiculous to blow yourself up because you are desperate due to daily occupation, atrocities, starvation, unemployment, frustration and anger. And especially if your whole family and country is subject to it and has been ignored by the world. That makes it downright laughable!! lol lol Fools!

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yep, now you're gettin' it, Sam ....I knew it would be a long slow process to learn you anything, but perhap I'm makin' some headway afterall.

Baron Max

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Don't worry, AL-Qaeda is a much better student of American warfare than I will ever be. The CIA did a good job training them. They got the part about the plane right, just forgot to skip on the suicide. Still have a few rough edges to iron out, old habits die so hard!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

See? I've been saying all along that you support terrorism, yet you've been eluding that question. Now I see, and now I understand.......

You think that it's perfectly justified for individuals to take the law into their own hands ....no courts, no lawyers, no law other than what they believe.

Good, Sam, Thanks for finally coming out with what I knew all along. And this is where you and I part company.

Baron Max

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No I'm saying that being a lily livered do-gooder liberal myself, your POV is hard for me to grasp.

Cannot get more religious right wing than the Al-Qaeda now can you?

Besides even if they succeed in converting you, this will work very well with your plan of blowing yourself up so more children can get healthcare.

Buy one, get one free!

17. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Thank you fpr the link facts i will look at it later

So what about the Israeli children writting messages of hate on the bombs and artilery shells.... who told them today that shit

18. Facts Banned Banned

Don't know about "hate" messages, I know that most that fire any missile write something on it.

19. aaa Registered Senior Member

probably they came to visit the soldiers and saw them writing hateful msgs on the shells so they did what the soldiers were doing. big deal. i bet they didnt really know what they were doing.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So do you.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

We should all be so lucky as to live in open societies!

"Our enemies are right to fear open societies, because
    those societies leave no room for bigotry and tyranny."
    — G. W. Bush
    (Source: The Whitehouse)

22. aaa Registered Senior Member

not so sure. the war in lebanon was quite messy and there were mistakes. it was almost impossible to hit the target with no civilian casualties involved.
    btw the idf was responsible for most of them.. but the lebanese government lied and raised the number of those that were killed, so maybe you are right about this one.

23. deicide128 Registered Senior Member

the term cluster bomb and cluster munitions is often used amongst military personnel. They didnt create the word we did to describe a type of bomb used to kill infantry mostly.

although i agree they get a higher level of cranky when we kill them as opposed to muslim on muslim killing.

*high jack this fags
    awesome i wish i could write messages on bombs
    like "one way ticket to allah" i would have to much fun with that.

wouldnt you hate the people that attack you? you want pictures of sunshine and flowers on an instrument of death and pain?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2006