A Case for the Empire

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Hapsburg, Feb 12, 2006.

1. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Here it is. It was Janus58. Not Fafnir:

Who was on Leia's ship in that VAder was chasing in A New Hope? C3PO.

Why did Vader ask if there were any droids on The Millenium Falcon when it was captured by the Death Star and whose prescence did he really feel?

Why did Vader chase after the Millenium Falcon when it fled Hoth? He was supposedly after Luke, and he could apparantly use the force to sense Luke, and should have known that Luke wasn't on the ship. But who was? C3PO.

Why did Vader keep the Stormtrooper from firing at Chewie in the carbonite room? Because C3PO was tied to Chewie's back. ( I shudder to think what happened to the Trooper who originally blew C3PO apart!)

Why did Vader order Leia and Chewie to be taken to his ship after Han was frozen? The trap had already been sprung and they were of no more use to him. Leia I can maybe see, by why Chewie? Because Chewie had C3PO tied to his back.

Who did Vader really sense on the Shuttle in ROTJ? Luke?, But the Emperor couldn't sense him and I'm sure he had tuned his mind to do so. But who was on the shuttle that Vader would sense, that the Emperor wasn't tuned into? C3PO.

Why did Vader really go down to Endor? to try to retrieve C3PO. (And was disappointed when he only got Luke. You can see this in his posture when he goes to the railing after he sends Luke to his shuttle.)

Why did Vader kill the emperor? Because he knew that if he let the Emporer Kill Luke, he would have a hard time winning C3PO back over, when C3PO found out. (He didn't just want to have C3PO, he wanted C3P0's devotion too.)

Put the clues together. They only lead to one Answer!​
    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=806419#post806419

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

hmmm,does c3po have an ''alternitive''function we dont know about?

anikin did build him after all.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Ani built threepio before he even met a Jedi. How could he have planned on becoming the Sith'ari as well as the Chosen One?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. candy Valued Senior Member

I am not convinced that Anakin was the choen one. CP3O is a bit of a bumbler; it is R2D2 who is the intriguing droid perhaps it is the chosen one.

8. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Nah, it's actually Wedge. Think about it that man flew against both Death Stars, kicked Imperial Walker ass, could fly rings around even Han and CHewie and through all of this does he some much as get a splinter? No.

9. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Yeah, wedge did survive all three movies...he wasn't a force-sensitive though.
    Thus, he's just a better pilot. Luke and Ani needed the force to fly well...Wedge did it with just skillz.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!