95% of men have a sexual need for other men

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Buddha1, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Yeah sure we say "fuck you" to men, and it is supposed to be a great put down! But you must understand that our language represents and incorporates our pressures and the social mechanism to oppress men. This is part of the strategy developed by the society to keep men continually in struggle with their same sex needs. Ridicule is the strongest weapon against men. And receptive anal sex has been feminised and denigrated since at least two thousand years --- as part of the social conspiracy to ween men away from men in order to harness them into the marriage yolk.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

I make one long post instead of several shorter ones, i find it easier to track, it simply says what i've experienced, it doesnt fit with your views and you most probably dislike it, hence the comments, i have read more of your posts than you realise, they crop up on all sorts of threads tracing back to the same routes, but maybe things are different where you are.
    I admit and appreciate that you seem serious about this as opposed to being a simple minded troll, and i do love a good conspiricy theory, but i see very little that actually proves your statistics, it is an intruging theory but i think the only way to prove it is in a society with no influences, which from what i can tell isnt a possible experiment.
    I was guessing you weren't from Britain or America and perhaps language can be awkward at times so we'll say no more about that other than it gets very hard to follow.
    I personally feel no pressure, but perhaps im a minority.
    They can exist, some people/animals etc can be gay, form gay bonds with people of the same sex and engage in such sexual activity, but that by no means dictates that most people feel the same urges, the anecdote with the horse didnt prove it was gay, merely that it prefered the company of the male, that doesnt in any way denote sexual attraction, perhaps i missed a bit.
    I stand by the suggestion that the number you posted is too high as i see little to the contrary, you could post a million anecdotes, all of which could be true, but that doesnt add up to 95%. Of course i dont expect this from you, merely evidence that the number you posted is correct will be enough, i feel the number of people who are gay or bi is closer to between 5 and 15%. If of course its genetic you would expect the number to decrease as the gene largely wouldnt be passed on, if it is social, the number is likely to fluctuate, but i dont think it would go so high in the case of gays. Bi people is always a possibility however and many people in the past liked both sexes, but as i say the number would be variable in different societies.
    Also please note my name contains a 3, not a 2, just for future reference(its irrelevant to the debate, but i would appreciate it).

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I think you may misunderstand the term "mount" in relation to superiority, there usually is no sexual act, im sure you must have seen dogs mount for things other than sex? It's to assert dominance, sort of an im on top therefore im stronger act, theres no sex, plenty of females do this to each other too.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

You think that males who are exhibiting dominance mounting behavior (and despite your zeal to prove otherwise, this is very well supported) are "having sex" with each other? You think there's penetration of some kind and ejaculation??? Please provide one shred of evidence that this occurrs in any but the rarest of circumstances in non-human mammals.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Buddha1:

You either missed my post (page 3 at 10 posts per page), or chose to ignore it.

8. Sinawik Registered Member

I knew it !!! WWF Pro wrestling is nothing more that a bunch of ugly guys trying to get off on each other.

9. Sinawik Registered Member

the "that" should be a "than"

10. Sinawik Registered Member

i just got too excited.

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

you can edit your posts after you post them
    by clicking on edit on the upper right of the post

12. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

I guess I'm part of the rare 5% of men who don't care for crusty, hairy, smelly men as sexual partners. Plus I don't like things shoved inside of me, if you know what I mean.

13. btimsah Registered Senior Member

I'm not entirely sure where you are going with this, but the fact that you start out with a false percentage - 95% just to get our attention is a bad sign.

You also need to define what you mean by "sexual need" for other men. What exactly are we talking about here? I don't want to be graphic, but I have to be. Are we talking about hand-jobs, oral sex, anal sex, relationships or what?

It's been my experience that people who are bisexual often want to pretend that everyone "is bisexual to some degree" - even though were not.

14. btimsah Registered Senior Member

Undoubtedly Giambattista your words and stupidity is the abomination. You speak of God and yet fail to use what God gave you - a brain.

It's people like you, who go attacking gay people, that end up scared their going to hell - not the other way around. I wonder why that is?

Truthfully, you are nothing more than a gutless liar who would never kill anyone. You just pretend to be one on an internet message board.

15. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body. (?!?!?)

16. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Sshh!

I wrote a series of comments which were highly sarcastic. That was one of them. If you had read them all, you might have picked up on that.

In fact, if you had read many of my responses to Buddha, and my posts in his threads, you'd have a better understanding of my position. Believe me, if Buddha thought I was serious, he'd probably have given an angry response.

I was discussing these topics seriously for quite awhile, and was at one point accused of being "blind", though when I asked this person to specify in what way, I got a vague response about "knowing nothing about science." I asked for further clarification, I don't remember getting any.

There's been alot of silly, snide, condescending, and inflammatory comments around here. I'm getting tired of being serious about it (anything actually), hence my sarcasm.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2006
  17. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Buddha1:

We could settle this question with a simple poll, couldn't we?

Just start a thread and ask the men on the forum "Are you sexually attracted to other men?"

18. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

No James, I did not miss your post. Yours was the only post that formed part of an intelligent discussion, that is why I kept it aside to answer at leisure. You see it is more fun to answer all the rubbish first.......I'll soon get back to you!

.....But it does seem that you've ignored my long answer to a similar question that explains exactly why such a poll will not work --- and it is exactly the reason why science (unless it decides to look behind what men say!) is incapable of finding out the reality about men......

In short, welcome to the world of men, where men don't say what they mean and often don't mean what they say! (esp. in matters like this). We've proved it with examples.

19. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

You can have my word for it that he wouldn't!

By the way, this is exactly what some people are doing here with my poss......they hastily read some of them and then draw their conclusions. And that includes you too Lemming2K. When you're too biased or part of the vested interest group, you already assume and are looking for motives of the 'opposition' than actually try to say what the person is saying.

You read a couple of things out of context and then proceed to react.

20. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Read the evidences. They are clearly marked out!

Science!!

Sexual need for males may include any or all of that. It may also include a spiritual even platonic need.

your personal experience vs. my work experience with more than 50000 men.

your experience based on what you saw on the outside of people vs. my experience of what I saw behind their masks!

21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Good for ya!!

22. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Yes, I don't quite understand how someone could think I was actually serious, considering the irony and sarcasm I was using. Maybe it was a stupid comment. I don't really care, I was kind of intoxicated anyhow!

23. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Buddha, were you ever going to answer my question about men and their body image?You remember I asked that about a week ago, and you REFUSE to discuss it with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.