95% of men have a sexual need for other men

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Buddha1, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Sure you do, ..... here is something that you had posted earlier:

EVIDENCE FROM A TRADITIONAL MACHO (PATHAN) SOCIETY

This is an excerpt from among several articles about this subject in Afghanistan where a journalist has gone to visit a man in hopes of learning about homoerotic relationships in the country:

The conversation was stilted, and perhaps they needed to be put at ease as much as I did. Munir at times translated as I asked about life under the Taliban. This broke the tension, and several men brought out photo albums.The men who had gathered together were a masculine bunch. Munir’s brother, who I’ll call Abdul, was a military martial arts teacher, Syed an auto mechanic, and several were bodybuilders. Virtually all of them had fought against the Taliban.

They proudly showed me photos from the army, including one showing Abdul parachuting out of a helicopter. Each man waited expectantly as they showed me pictures, searching intensely for my reaction. It was as if each wanted to prove his bravery, and with each photo, I felt as if I were being wooed. Courage against the Taliban seemed to be their erotic calling card.

They were also clearly interested in talking about sex. One young man asked about English slang words, and offered the tip that the Afghan word “milk” also means masturbation. He then talked about prostitutes, mentioning a Chinese restaurant that fronts for a brothel, clueing me in to the open secret that Kabul is rampant with prostitution, tailored to the needs of foreign workers. This man was 20, married with children.

I asked him how in a traditionally Islamic country he knew such things. He responded by challenging me to tell him about my wife or girlfriend. Finally, the young man said, “When we meet a man who does not have a wife, and does not have a girlfriend, we call him a sissy. What is another word for that in English?” One of the men, I’ll call Ali, a brutally handsome man with wildly wavy hair, then put his arm around me and nudged closer. He played with the muscles on my arms, comparing them to his own, his other hand rubbing his crotch.That was when the 20-year-old man simply blurted out, “Munir said you like to do homosexual things.” I refused to answer.

I felt vulnerable, even if the mood was jovial. I asked once again how they could be open about such things in Afghanistan when it seemed so conservative, at least to outsiders. One young man chimed in, “Not under the Taliban, but Afghanistan is a democracy now, we can talk about anything we want.” I couldn’t figure out where all this talking was leading, and worried that maybe my curiosity, a travel writer’s virtue, had finally gotten the best of me. We danced around topics until I understood that nobody meant me any harm.

Several men insisted I sleep there, Munir’s brother being the most persistent, letting me know how happy he would be if I lay beside him. “If you stay here, you are sure to have a ball,” he said. Still, I decided I should go. Munir and Abdul drove me back into town.

They seem to be a rather primitive culture, almost childlike.

A number of social scientists and commentators suggested the Shariah laws against women revealing their faces and the segregation between the sexes was the major culprit for rampant male-male "interest" and an unusual amount of pederasty.

I believe you mentioned this type of "Western rationalization" of the situation. Maybe that's the truth, or maybe it's even MORE true that these conditions merely bring out this attraction which is actually very natural?

Although historically, in Greece, there wasn't any law that women had to be veiled, but still pederastic relationships seemed to be fairly common... This seems to be a matter of great dispute: homosexuality and male-male intimacy in antiquity. The people that probably marginalize it the most are religious, especially Christian, fundamentalists...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Note the above article is written by a westerner, I don't agree with his usage of the term 'homosexual' for the Pathans. Also please note that the Pathans themselves don't see themselves as 'homosexuals'.

We have also discussed earlier, how the reporter who is a typical 'homosexual' is seen as 'different' by the men.

Also that they are not free from the pressures to have sex with men, although there is no pressure to be heterosexual.

Also note that this sex between men is supposed to be not acknowledged openly. It is allowed in the peer male group but there are rules. The homosexual guy, with his western homosexual mores, breaks those rules and hence is seen as different.

When he discusses the issue as that of 'homosexuality' and tries to implies that the men have 'homoseuxal sex',

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

they immediately distance themselves from the 'homosexual' guy and try to hide behind the typical masks that social excuses provide --- e.g. non availiability of women or other some such excuse.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2006
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Well, well, well!

Yes. I DID say this, among other things!

Of course, it's only anecdotal, you know. Science doesn't accept mere testimony. I'm sure you're aware of the arguments.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Exact science has no way to prove anything about human sexual feelings. This is part of social science and anthropology, and this is an acceptable and creditworthy way to gather evidence.

In any case, I'm not writing a scientific thesis. My job is to convince straight men (not the fake ones, but the real ones) --- especially the youth, and if I succeed in my job, I don't care for the rest.

Also, you have to see the above in conjunction with the scientific and empiricial evidences.

8. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I have made some additions in my post before the above one. So please read it again.

9. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

10. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Of course, just to remind you that the word 'homosexual' is imposed on them by the west!

11. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Which ones, exactly?

Remember, secret is SICKNESS!

Of course I am. NOT!

12. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Sorry bout my little outburst. Yeah, I'm REAL sorry!

I'll check out the link, though, on a more serious note.

13. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Oh. My. GOD!

"How can you fall in love with a girl if you can’t see her face?" he asks.

Daud is unmarried and has sex only with men and boys. But he does not consider himself homosexual, at least not in the Western sense. "I like boys, but I like girls better," he says. "It’s just that we can’t see the women to see if they are beautiful. But we can see the boys, and so we can tell which of them is beautiful."

Oh, of course he likes girls "better". Opposites attract, after all. Even magnets and sub-atomic particles tell us this eternal truth!

14. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Of course, he didn't actually mean that any boys OR men were beautiful.
    This was a statement out of sheer ignorance. He obviously hasn't seen enough women to know that men are actually ugly and brutish. In time, though, I think he'll come around to the RIGHT way of thinking.

15. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Of COURSE they're uneducated! Don't they know!?!?
    They're trying to mimic how women naturally look. Women have always had eyeliner and nail-polish and natural extensions of their feet that look like high-heels. But these are all NATURAL features of a woman. On men, it is merely a feeble attempt to thwart the ugliness that nature has bestowed on them, as they desperately seek that which makes women far superior in regards to beauty!

This is how we know a third-world country from a first-world country, like America the Beautiful. Like a woman, yes, America is beautiful. Afghanistan, on the other hand, must be a man. Afghanistan, the perpetually masculine and ugly!

16. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Thank ALLAH, most Merciful and Beneficent, that these ugly brutish men have the will to refrain from working that which is unseemly with other ugly, brutish men.

It's really a miracle that women even give us the time of day, huh?

17. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

If ONLY we could actually put aside our human notions of fairness and justice and actually implement what is CLEARLY God's righteous mandate: to kill all faggots. What an abomination!

Okay, I've said my PEACE!

Peace, yall!

18. Qorl Guest

The only need I have for other man is to go and grab a beer

I would like to get me a dream woman. A woman who transform herself into a pack of beers and the best friend after sex

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2006
  19. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Rule no. 1: Any one who forwards the information voluntarily without a need that he likes women and he does not like men --- in real life, is sure (in 100% of cases) to follow you (if you're a masculine gendered man and are seen as even supporting masculine bonds) with secretive and indirect sexual advances that are totally unwarranted and annoying.

That is what I have learned in 10 years of my extensive work with straight men (with due apologies to Deundy!).

20. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I knew that wimps will hop around making their silly jokes. We have another one of those little girlies with hairy arms in Satyr.

In my country we have these transvestite groups of males who go around making merry and passing irritable comments/ jokes. You are no different. Of course we know by now that heterosexuality is queer.

Why don't you go play rope with the girls and you can suck up to any number of pussies that you want. Don't forget to wear pink........

21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Bagemihl's work is as scientific as it can get.:m:

22. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Silly faggot, I'm already wearing pink! What's your sign?

23. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

NONSENSE... THAT IS CLEARLY GAY PROPOGANDA..

if such was true.. why do 87% of men chase women?

again.. nonsense..

you are promoting gayness.. which makes you mr or should i say.. miss.. buddha..
    makes you... part of the gay agenda..

that just sickens me..

next youll be telling us.. men.. that we need to get in touch with our feminine side, and play with dollies.

clearly.. i will no longer read your posts.. as i have noticed over the past several weeks.. that you...

YOU.. BUDDHA... continueally push the gay agenda.

you are clearly gay...

-MT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.