9/11 "WHO" from Who, How and Why's?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Stryder, Nov 11, 2008.

1. John99 Banned Banned

Dont click on random links from Scott. Go on lockdown.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. scott3x Banned Banned

So perhaps I was a bit hasty in selecting links ;-). I fully admit I only glanced over the material and I certainly didn't do the investigation you seem to have done. Anyway, I still believe that Roosevelt knew, I just don't really want to be bothered to find some good links that prove it right now. I'd rather focus on 9/11, since that is an issue that still has quite visible effects up until today (Afghanistan, Iraq).

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

No i feel we have to debunk the pearl harbor once and for all or history will repeat itself.

first off the was no ship detection radar of any sort of range so the US could not have possibly detected the japanese fleet. Also the purple code was broken shortly before midway not a second before. That is a huge arguement and is false that the US government knew it before hand.

Also the US pacific fleet is not the Wtc, the wtc as huge a tragedy as it was did not have any physical implications, the us military was not hindered, the ecnomy did not crash, etc.

The pearl harbor attack destroyed all but two american naval capital ships which were the enterprise (the most decorated American ship in naval history and one of the most decorated if not the most in the world), and some other carrier, possibly the hornet.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Who stood to benefit? Allah, naturally. The hijackers were islamist fanatics who judged that if they crashed airplanes into the Towers, the Towers would collapse and there would be massive economic fallout, damaging a powerful nation that they saw as being damaging to their religion.

These things have occurred.

Mystery solved.

Geoff

8. scott3x Banned Banned

How do you even know who the author is? And even if he is the person you claim him to be, that doesn't mean that his claims are false.

How do you know they are high school students? And even if they are, it doesn't mean that their information is false.

Freemasons are not a race, they're an organization. You might want to read "Rule by Secrecy", by Jim Marrs.

I don't know of all his claims, but there are some truly powerful figures in the US and elsewhere who are frequently part of certain secretive orders. George Bush Sr. was part of one, for starters.

9. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

The first one i figured out because he advertised his book, i looked up the author, there was info on the trial he was in and what he had done, namely assaulting his sister.

The second one had a hyperlink to a source website, which was a high school website with some student's papers etc. on it.

And quite frankly to argue your point you will need someone more competant, than killers, or high schoolers. Atleast find some real historians.

Racist was the closest thing that described this wackjob, i guess i could've used prejudiced, but still freemasons are not whom he claims to be.

and also all of you pearl harbor conspiracists argue that the US detected the Japanese fleet, but HOW?

10. scott3x Banned Banned

You're not joking are you? You may have found out something about the posters of the links I mentioned, but it seems clear that you didn't actually read much of what they said. For the first link, you may want to check out the 'warnings' section. Here's the link again:
    http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/pearl.html

11. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

Its called Problem-Reaction-Solution.

All quoted material is directly from http://www.indexoftheweb.com/911Why.htm and of course the unquoted text is me as well as anything [in brackets] in the quotes. Emphasis has been placed with italics and such to stress important points.

The Patriot was reported to be in a shelf for years should a situation like this arise.

And heres something that is being predicted, because the internet also has its own Patriot Act analog. As soon as the internet is compromised in a national security matter, there are plans already laid out to radically change the way the internet works.

Stanford Professor Says Internet Patriot Act In Works
    http://www.law.stanford.edu/news/details/2207/Stanford Professor Says Internet Patriot Act In Works/

Now these are all examples of a time old solution for ALL governments; create a problem, provoke an emotional reaction so people willingly give up their rights, offer a solution benefiting specific parties.

In the case for Pearl Harbor you can see this equation match up perfectly. Before Pearl Harbor America did not want anything to do with WWII, despite our presidents best efforts using propaganda to get US citizens behind him he couldnt convince the population our country should get involved in a war that did not concern us. And then somehow a huge fleet sailed all the way from Asia undetected and launched a surprise attack despite our superior radar technology. So how does a president motivate a nation for a single cause? With a traumatic and emotional event that leaves everyone DEMANDING action be taken. And so after Pearl Harbor our president got his original wish to go to war at the expense of thousands of lives. But as any military man will openly tell you there are always acceptable losses, and we did win the war.

This process also provides a lawful way to systematically destroy democracy and assume more power over time. Some things in the Patriot Act are downright unconstitutional taking away privacy rights to extents unknown, and they already have a similar measure already planned for the internet, which really is the last vestige of truly free unedited speech.

12. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

So there you have it.

13. scott3x Banned Banned

Nicely done

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

God man, I guess people really just DONT want to know the truth. Here is a tactic, tried and true for centuries called problem-reaction-solution which has been used by governments around the world including ours, sometimes for honorable reasons but most the times not so much.
    The thing is though once you are aware of this process you start seeing it everywhere. It is just a part of the fear campaign continually launched through mainstream media. The staple of the Bush administration is the fear tactics theyve used. Weve seen Bush lie time and time again about WMDs to spark fear so we can go to war for secret reasons (sure as hell wasnt for WMDs).

15. scott3x Banned Banned

I hear you.

16. Headspin Registered Senior Member

hey scott - did you ever get a response to this?

because i think his source was an uncorroborated saudi prince, hardly a convincing argument, especially since Richard Perle at the time was giving lectures in Washington promoting the idea of invading Saudi Arabia to replace the current Saudi regime.

I think there were 3 london based arab papers that interviewed the FBI named hijackers (whose pictures appeared on CNN).

But as I said before, this distracts from the fact that the FBI changed its list of hijackers a few days after 911, before even the newspapers had reported further problems with the hijackers (being alive).

Here is another problem - if the arab hijackers used fake IDs, why did the arab hijackers choose IDs of pilots?

17. scott3x Banned Banned

Nope :shrug:

Wow...

Ok.

What I'd -really- like to know is, where do they even come up with these lists? Also, were there no security cameras so that we could all take a look at who supposedly got on that plane?

An excellent question

18. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Sorry ive been gone for a while peeps

But scott answer this question, how did the US decode a Japanese transmission if the cypher was actually solved around 1-2 years later? Did someone have a time machine or something?

19. Headspin Registered Senior Member

fedr808 - don't derail this thread, open another one.

The FBI said the list came from the passenger manifests taken from the airlines. they claimed to have the lists early in the morning before even flight 93 went down I think, so when they changed the list later, one would have expected the original names (which they claimed they got wrong) to have been on the victims lists - they were not on the victim list!
    You want some speculation - they got the list from database holding info on foreigners flight trainging, they chose arab names that were due to leave the US just before 911 and added a few more that were patsies working for the cia, read "welcome to terrorland" and its obvious that Atta was dealing drugs operating out of a clandestine cia flight school.

There is video from dulles, flight 77, but examine it closely and there are many problems with it, for instance, the camera viewpoint moves half way through. All the cctv cameras I know operate from fixed positions (do not confuse with rotating, i am talking a different position as if it is being hand-held by a person who later moves).

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  20. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

The problem is that the black boxes could never be recovered and to my knowledge would never work. they are meant to withstadn minor to medium plane crashes, mainly emergancy landing, but not colliding with a building at 500-600mph. they would be obliterated, and plus there is so much wreckadge that it would be extremely hard to find them

21. BlueMoose Guest

22. scott3x Banned Banned

I liked a fair amount of it (all 3 parts), although not some of the bible stuff. Honestly, I've been liking the music of some of the alternate story -and- the official story vids recently. I like that about music; it touches something that goes beyond all of these words which sometimes tire me...

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

So then you should be able to produce a strident king or even-better-prince that disagrees with this statement. Surely no Wahhabi would stand to have his nation dragged through the sand this way?

So the FBI was wrong the first time...which means there was a controlled demolition? Absurd. Only in the court of the willfully foolish is this considered evidence of anything.

Another misconception which has been widely acknowledged as an error on the part of the BBC and the Telegraph. This is 2008. Hello, Headspin.

Regrettably, this is all nonsense.