8 Million Americans have Near Death Experiences according to Gallup Poll

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Mazulu, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Mazulu Banned Banned

The fact that science has no idea how to create a "consciousness" AND that NDE's suggest that consciousness attaches/dis-attaches to the brain/body, then the reasonable conclusion is that life after death is true.

If true, then religion is something that people can do to enhance their lives here and hereafter.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mazulu Banned Banned

All of the NDE stories are consistent with leaving the body and going into an afterlife. If it's all just imagination, then why don't people report afterlife experiences with superman and darthvader?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Sure but Christianity is based on barbaric human sacrifice and the punishment of the innocent instead of the guilty.

Is that the religion you are promoting?

I am not an atheist but Satan and Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty and here you are preaching for Satan. Shame on you.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning.

He would know that barbaric human sacrifice is immoral.

You do too. Right?

Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so called son just to prove it's benevolence.

When you die, Satan will ask you; How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

When you say yes, you become his.

Regards
    DL

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

If they are consistent then the souls live on butterfly wings.

When has anyone returned with any useful information for mankind?

Never.

Regards
    DL

8. Mazulu Banned Banned

I heard a near death experience about a voodoo priest who would eat the flesh of his victims when he was alive. When he had his near death experience, he went to hell. He described a plane of hell where people would spend eternity eating the flesh of other damned souls and in turn being eaten.

There are NDE's of Christian priests who go to hell (warned that they will go to hell). They have videos on Youtube.

I'm not promoting bloodshed or human sacrifice. I am promoting any spiritual faith that elevates one to higher planes of consciousness. What could be more beautiful and spiritual than being a spot on a butterfly? There are countless other wonderful experiences to be had when you're a disembodied consciousness.

9. Mazulu Banned Banned

As a disembodied consciousness, where would you store the technical information? At best, you can probably recall ideas or a general idea/approach. But detailed information? That probably requires a brain for storage.

As a disembodied consciousness, you are not limited by the mass content or shape of your body. A disembodied consciousness is immersed in experiences. The devachan is sometimes called the plane of illusion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devachan

10. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Mazulu, the ^^above^^ is another example of the "classic Mazulu problems and tactics" - denies reality...makes things up...evades any "honest and open" conversations...repeatedly "...bears false witness"...projecting his own shortcomings onto others...if I have missed any things, Mazulu will soon Post the more of the same tactics again!

Mazulu, you claim that I "...dodged...dodged it..." !?!? Delusional again?

Mazulu, do you ever "dodge", do you ever "evade", do you ever Post "falsities"?

Mazulu, speaking of evading - what did you do on the Thread linked below?

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?127098-Glad-I-don-t-have-this-job/page4

Did your husband get on you for "cruising" !?!?

Just asking.

Mazulu, just take your "whatever" and possibly go converse with Boris de Zirkoff, after all, he may be able to tell you all you yearn to know of the afterlife!

11. Mazulu Banned Banned

You're off topic.

12. Mazulu Banned Banned

Science doesn't know how to create consciousness, only that it functions through the brain (the way a river passes through a canal). The brain channels consciousness, connects to it, disconnects to it. Consciousness experiences what is connected to it.

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

LOL. Everyone knows you draw conclusions based on your religious beliefs and magical thinking.

Reports? LOL. Still ignore the fact souls have never been shown to exist. More shit talk.

14. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Please don't use the word "science" in anything you say, as we all know you know sweet fa about what science says.

15. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

BS. They are consistent with brain trauma and nothing else, please stop talking shit.

16. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

So what? Religious idiots don't know how to create a rational thought.

17. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Sigh.

Do you believe for one second that that is in any way true and that a God would use such a torture tactic?

Think of the moral implications.

Judgment and punishment go hand in hand.

Our human laws have a form of punishment where the penalty is graduated to fit the crime. An eye for an eye type of justice.

God‘s punishment seems to surpass this standard with hell. Hell used here is the eternal fire and torture type of hell and I am not particularly interested in the myriad of other definitions and theories that some use to supplant this traditional view.

To ascertain if hell would be a moral construct or not, all you need do is answer these
    simple question for yourself.

1. Is it good justice for a soul to be able to sin for only 120 years and then have to suffer torture for 12000000000000000000000000 + years?

2. Is it good justice for small or mediocre sinners to have to bear the same sentence as Hitler, Stalin and other genocidal maniacs?
    This might actually include God if you see Noah’s flood as God using genocide and not justice against man. Pardon the digression.

Punishment is usually only given to change attitude or actions and cause the sinner to repent.

3. Is it good justice to continue to torture a soul in hell if no change in attitude or actions are to result?

4. If you answered yes to these questions, then would killing the soul not be a better form of justice than to torture it for no possible good result or purpose?

Is hell a moral construct or not?

Please explain your reasons and know that ---just because you think God created it ---does not explain your moral judgment. It is your view I seek and not God’s as no one can speak for God.

Regards
    DL

18. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

19. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Oh sure, we're going to take those insane idiots word for it?

20. Mazulu Banned Banned

I'm sorry it's such a blow to your world view. 8 million Americans have reported having near death experiences, so it's not magical thinking. There is ample data out there.

Also, if it's just the brain trauma, then why do people have very vivid "prelude to an afterlife" experiences? Wouldn't we just expect everyone to have hallucinations of meaningless disjointed topics all over the place? Instead, the NDE's have a very specific theme. The fact that this theme is carried out even while the brain is shutting down, doesn't make sense.

21. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Ouch!!!

Mommy, Mommy, I've been shot down in flames and utterly destroyed after trying to point another Poster to possible knowledge of the afterlife, which the Poster is so interested in.

Mommy, Mommy, I've been shot down in flames and utterly destroyed by being told that I was off topic...by someone who is just off...

Mommy, Mommy, has my life just ended?

Mommy, Mommy, am I prepared for the "afterlife"?

22. Mazulu Banned Banned

I've never heard of a near death experience of a hell where somebody is actually tormented in hellfire continually. Nobody has reported that. I have heard of hell being used as a moral course correction (if you keep doing x, you will go to hell). I've also heard of people being attacked and ripped apart by evil entities (the person subsequently turned to God and was saved). I've heard a bazillion reports of people who have to learn moral lessons in the afterlife. Don't sweat it. If you think you've been a bad person this lifetime, then you'll probably have moral lessons waiting for you in the afterlife. Go watch some of the videos and see what other people have experienced.

Here you go.
    [video=youtube;nTuMYaEB35U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTuMYaEB35U[/video]

23. Mazulu Banned Banned

Why are you irrationally resistant to 8 million reports of near death experiences?