655000 Dead in Iraq War?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Buffalo Roam, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Genji Registered Senior Member

EXCELLENT point Roman. The Great BR dispenses his version of what death is and who shall be counted and who is not counted. Doesn't work that way BR. Sorry, we know how you feel about Arabs & Muslims in general but they count as human beings too.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

This from a person who thinks going to a hospital or morgue is a bad idea for getting a death count.

No my firends hate Bush, and at first were against the war, but after a month there they started telling me in emails and chat how much the Iraqi love American soldier and all the good we have done for them.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Genji Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I just have to laugh. Maybe the Iraqi servants and sexworkers on base are happy their country is in the midst of civil war, that thousands and thousands of their countrymen/women and children are dead, that electricity and water are scarce and that they are under foreign occupation, but no Iraqi is "happy" the USA rolled in and demolished their sovereign nation and drew in terrorists from around the globe to USE Iraq as a battlefield against Islam. No fuckin way TW.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Genji

I'm afraid that you don't know shit about what is going on in Iraq, there is no Happy Jack, and you don't get ring your ding-a-ling, mess with a Iraqi woman and it a good way to get your ball stuffed in your mouth.

8. Genji Registered Senior Member

And how would you know, from an armchair?? I beg to differ. There was a special on local news a year or more ago about Iraqi War Brides. So US troops ARE doing what they always have; Fuckin' the locals and using them as servants. (Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Japan, The Philippines, Europe, etc.

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

War brides are far different than sex girls, and remember that I'm ex-military many of my friends are still in the military, we still keep in contact, and they do keep me informed on the fun thing in life in Iraq, and for the troopies, that means , no sex, no hand jobs, from the locals, and no alcohol. Now this is from the Horse's Mouth, from people who have been in country, with a big bitch about no booze, and having to wait for over a year to get them some, so if you haven't been there, what the fuck do you really know? do you even know anyone who has served there? I make that a great big no, or you would know different, that is why you are talking out of your ass about something you don't know jack shit about.

10. Genji Registered Senior Member

I don't have to be in Iraq to know the US has fucked up in every category. I read. Iraq is not Saudi Arabia or Iran. Under Hussein there was no ban on alcohol or bars or sex. Now with the US installation of Islamic radicals the laws may have changed, but I doubt anything you say and will stick with the notion that Iraq has no booze bans.
    Have you been on the space shuttle? Then how do you know there really IS a space shuttle.

Been to North Korea? You HAVEN'T!

Then how the fuck do you know what's going on there? See how stupid your childish approach is about your Iraq remark? "Ifya ain't bin thar you cain't have any nalledge of it."

I know alot of things, it comes from books.

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Genji, 20 years in the military, friend from 20 years in the military, and please provide proof of your statements, just a few site would be nice, and yes I read to, and no where do I read of U.S. GI engaging in sex with the women of Iraq as hooker's, or any other way, and having been to Iraq back in the 70ty's I can tell you that there were no bars, or liquor allowed, now if you knew a friend of a friend, and had the money anything could be arranged, but that was only for the Upper Crust of Iraqi Society.

12. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Good Morning Buffalo,

this is odd, I have read repros that the Bathist secular party allowed drink, casions and night-clubs and that baghdad in 1970's had a "great" night life... This is one of the reasons why the bin-liner calls Saddam an infedel. If you stayed out of politics you were usually alright....

Of course saddam was mass murdering evil doer but at least he wasn't a religious nut.

##################

take care

Zak

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Well, Buffalo just uses his imagination to make up facts. And then uses his 20 years of digging latrines as an authority argument.

14. John99 Banned Banned

Your understanding of the situation in Iraq is ramarkably unsophisticated, yet you keep commenting on something you know so little about.

It is not in U.S interest to have civil war in Iraq. To quote a post here "Of course saddam was mass murdering evil doer but at least he wasn't a religious nut." Do you even have a clue as to which group of people are perpetrating the violence in Iraq? Think dummy, you wear your vendetta on your sleeve.

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Enlighten us.

16. John99 Banned Banned

am i the moron here?

thats the best i could come up with in 12 seconds.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2006
  17. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Is this your sophisticated opinion?

18. John99 Banned Banned

I think I asked two questions there, didn't I?

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I asked you to enlighten us with your sophistated opinion first. Surely that can't be too difficult. Why all this wiggling? Just tell us.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Author's update on Lancet study:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6045112.stm

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You are doing the wiggling. I am merely asking for your sophisticated opinion that you claim you have, and you are just asking me questions as if I have the sophisticated opinion, which I never claimed to have.

You claim to have the sophisticated opinion. You share it. If you don't have one retract your claim.

22. John99 Banned Banned

I never claimed to have a sophisticated opinion, did I?

As a matter of fact the only real talent i have is spotting people talking out of their ass.

oh, and thinking of new way's to piss Genji off.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2006
  23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

If you label someone's opinion as unsophisticated you suggest your own is more sophisticated.

And so you admit you are a troll.

-----------
    Why not just write down your views on the matter? Are you ashamed of your own views?