5 separate ufos caught on NASA shuttle video

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by John99, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

Of course it is. You can't tell how large something is if you don't know how far away it is.

The objects must have been pretty sharply in focus with a very shallow depth of field to make that call; quite unlike the things in the initially posted video.

I suggest that the objects you saw might have been a lot closer to the camera, a lot smaller, and moving more slowly than you think.

I'm not saying that for certain, and I know that neither of us can prove it either way. Just something to think about.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

I see what your saying but i know this lens like the back of my hand, what was odd was no discernable front or back, perfectly straight, took a path of right to left and was moving up.

That is the best i could desribe it.

oh, and appeared to contain an element of translucency or diffusion.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

Try filming a swarm of flying ants at close range and see if it's at all similar.
    Or flick some peppercorns past the lens a couple of inches away.

I'd be interested in how it compares. Particularly if it's very dissimilar.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Megabrain Registered Senior Member

I have been asked to communicate this to all those who think ET has visited earth....

"I can categorically confirm our ships DO NOT visit your planet. As proof of this our fleet consists of a wide variety of vehicles all of which exist as physical mass, we note with some amusement that every time you earthlings give accounts of 'sightings' you omit two facts.

1) When in the atmosphere of a planet a ship may be stationary and then (in your language) accelerate to an enormous speed and dissappear, well let me just say wherever we do this we leave behind a triple sonic boom which would be heard over a radius of some 20 miles or so.

2) Should we ever 'abduct' one of your species
    the most memorable part of their stay would be that upon entering our ship they would notice the smell - when confined in a small space for some years things get smelly, due to the vast distances we travel luxuries such as 'air' purification equipment is too bulky.

You may like to note our assessment of your planet is made entirely from analysis of your vast quantities of radio signals spreading out and polluting the interstellar National parks for which you will soon recieve a letter of complaint. We note also that you are begining to send 'robots' beyond your heliosphere - these will shortly be returned as 'address illegible'

You are not likely to succeed in either discovering or joining the galactic community as there are only around 1.5 million of you
    (around 1 in 4000 of you) who are deserving. We require a a percentage of 98.732 before you will receive an invite. Your planet is of no direct use to us except as a constant source of entertainment.

We trust this clears the matter up once and for all."

KX-135 et al.

8. John99 Banned Banned

You know the last space shuttle landing was cancelled because of ufo's? I saw it on CNN, i was in and out of consciousness at the time (due to sleep deprivation) so maybe i dreamed it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Pete: Thanks for the sugestions but I am pretty sure i witnessed an anomaly.

9. Megabrain Registered Senior Member

If you guys are thinking of ET forget it, he's not here yet......

10. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

That's funny... I didn't know meteors could SLOW DOWN!

11. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Well, maybe it has something to do with different distances.

Huuummmm....

12. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

13. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

14. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member