4th dimension is extension of 3rd dimension. A world within worlds

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by akabrutus, May 2, 2020.

1. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Are you saying that current mainstream science of an inflating universe is wrong?
    Ironic, I propose mathematical patterns as fundamental to spacetime and you accuse me of not understanding patterns, while advocating for irreducible complex patterns as fundamental to origins? This new science may explain better.

Make way for mathematical matter
    PHYSICS 5 January 2011. By Michael Brooks

Editorial: “The deep value of mathematics”

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20927942-300-make-way-for-mathematical-matter/#ixzz6VJSMsWcH

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river

Write4U continues ;

Write4U this not about value of mathematics , it is everywhere . It helps to understand many things . But it never creates matter in and of its self . There is always a reference to something physical already existing in your responses .

There is nothing in this thinking that is not fundamentally based on the physical .

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Write4U Valued Senior Member

No, keyword here is not "physical", but "mathematical".

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river

To you . But in truth ; the keyword that you ignore is " the Physical " .

8. Write4U Valued Senior Member

No, I am not.

9. river

Then what are you driving at ?

10. Write4U Valued Senior Member

The universe is a hierarchy of Orders, "worlds within worlds". The Orders range from the very subtle (Planck scale) to gross (physical) expression in observable (measurable) pattern densities.
    David Bohm called it the "Enfolded" and "Unfolded" orders.

These Ordering "guiding equations" are by definition mathematical in nature.
    Hence; the universe is mathematical in "essence".

11. river

Highlighted

Based on the Nature of the objects themselves and the interactions of different objects amongst themselves .

Second Highlight

Disagree

Yet equations are not necessary for the ordering to occur .

12. river

Highlighted

Michael 345

Physically you can't . The measurement of a ton is meaningless . It is subjective .

Second highlight

Disagree

All three dimensions are a Holistic Whole . Length , breadth and depth are unseparable . Take any one away collapses the rest . Time is irrelevant to any object .

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Unsupported word salad.

14. river

Post#209

Well prove me wrong .

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Firstly you are in the pseudoscience section, secondly you know not what you are talking about.......but then again, that's probably the basis of the pseudoscience section and people ignorant of science like yourself.

16. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Pretty easy to do.

A ton is a weight used all over the world for transport of goods. If we all had our own ideas of what a ton is, world economy would be chaos. A ton is objective.

17. river

Babble .

18. river

Well prove me wrong .​

Agreed

But the ton metric or imperial . Is subjective . Gravity , the basis of weight , changes constantly .

19. river

Second highlight

Disagree

All three dimensions are a Holistic Whole . Length , breadth and depth are unseparable . Take any one away collapses the rest . Physically . Time is irrelevant to any object .

In Mathematics only , does taking away any of the three fundamental dimensional properties of the physical , does anything still exist .

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

tut tut, take it easy river! I understand you cannot take criticism of your nonsense, but nonsense it remains.
    Let me state the two facts again...[1] this is in pseudoscience so by definition is word salad....[2]You know not what you are talking about and are generally ignorant of science, evident by most of your posts/threads that have been closed, debunked or otherwise shown to be word salad...like the current nonsense of yours.

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Any reference for that river? Or do you just want us to take your word for it, even though in pseudoscience?

22. river

Prove it .

23. river

Just think it through .

Both extremes physically exist .