4 years jail for having poppy seads from a bread roll on pance in dubai, muslim law.

Discussion in 'World Events' started by vincent, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Where have i herd this before......

Oh thats right you must be talking about gitmo, gotcha now

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

what to counter the argument you give a tiny little island or pin head on the map near cuba & the states, where a bunch or religous zealots are held, what are you saying the australian guy who was held there was innocent, the one back in oz now, christ there is footage of him dressed as a taliban with osama, what was he there for a barbie?

I am talking about the entire middle east & all of africa there is no law, there leaders do what they want steal what they want & never face trial, the security minister in south africa is facing corruption charges the same guy is the head of interpol, now he has resigned his interpol post, and south africa is supposed to be the shining light of africa, thats just a tip of the iceberg, every african leader has there nose in the aid honey jar, well there people are out of work & starve, the middle east is a farce anyone with a gun is the law, americans have been held in iran for over a year, one 50 year old lady was a teacher at university there, are you educated if so tell me how is every state that has a good legal system in place were all are prosecuted under it is a sucess, & every state that does not china, russia, africa, vietnam, laos, middle east, indonesia etc, etc, is a failure, a big corrupt failure where trillions has been stolen, and there populations starve.

Hey i'm a realist i look at the facts, i deal only in reality & facts, sure america lost the plot with there guat bay prison, & when a the next prez comes along next year it will be closed forever, bush is a idiot everyone knows that, even him, its very easy for russia or china or african states to mention guat bay every time amerca pokes there nose in there affairs, but that is the easy way out, its a very shallow case, the absolute farce going on in all the above rougue countries is a travesty, millions have been killed, millions starved all so these corrupt loonies can stay in power.

Guat bay is a cop out, its a limp wrist excuse, bush is a dead duck, then the apologists will have to find something else to blame america for when its closed next year, whats happening darfur who is behind that a million dead, china's best buddy, your compassion is not for the sudanese or the millions dead through oppression, no its for 500 religous loonies playing table tennis & football every day & getting 4 square meals a day in guat bay, do you think they would get 4 meals a day in aghanistan or iraq?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

if africa is not a joke enough, they got a african to lead the UN for 10years in that time countless tragedies & massacres happened in africa rwanda, sudan all on his watch, then to top it all off his son was knee deep in corruption & getting contracts from daddy kofi anan, hardly a shining example of yet more corrupt african leadship, along with the interpol cheif who was african & corrupt, do we really need any more african leaders leading the UN or interpol or for that matter africa, i ask & ask again many times in this forum is there one single african leader in history that has improved his country in terms of the economy, no there is not, so why are we giving there unique talents of incompetence at leadership level, a chance at the UN or interpol, oh thats it its just yet more PC and pr, why is the world interested only in spin & pr & pc, hey white rule is not the answer in africa, but japenese is, its like when you have a shit company you import a new foreign ceo to put the company in profit again, same thing here fire all the african leaders & import non whites, japs, or singaporeans to run there countries.
    I am sure if this was given a chance in just one african country it would work, trouble is they cant get there noses out of that aid honey pot.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Sure they're crazy, so leave them alone with their towels and their sand. Just don't go there, that's all. Europe is such a beautiful place.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

vince:

Saudis are not beheaded for drug trafficking, only foreigners.

9. Myles Registered Senior Member

Well, that makes it ok then

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

As ok as capital punishment elsewhere.

11. Myles Registered Senior Member

Not in Europe which you said was gong to the dogs receently. You are definitely in love with logical fallacies; it is your strongest suit.

12. Myles Registered Senior Member

I think it's all about mistaken identity. They ride in on their camels, buy a Cadillac and we make the mistake of assuming they have a modern mindset.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Europeans seem to find nothing wrong with occupation as democracy, or framing large scale massacres as collateral damages. Nor do they feel obliged to consider a dichotomy in subsidising their farmers while enforcing conditions on the Third world farmers that prevent them from supporting theirs, causing widespread destruction of local economy and massive hunger. Nor do they find it odd that the Security Council is the biggest supplier of arms to conflicts worldwide.

So excuse me for not being convinced about their humanitarianism.

That is such a laugh.

14. Myles Registered Senior Member

Many a true word spoken in jest ! Why do you not confine yoursef yo discussing the topic at hand ?

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You asked me what I thought.

If Saudi Arabia wants to have capital punishment for drug traffickers, that is their right.

If you disagree,

1. don't go there
    2. don't do business with them
    3. oppose their policy

When Saudi Arabia thinks they should pre-emptively massacre people in other countries that supply drugs to their country, that would be a different matter.

16. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Like what i said, i doubt whether there nationals are being jailed for eating bread rolls for 4 years, the west has sold our hides to the oil states, for miltary & oil contracts, our citizens are jailed on the most ridiculous charges, our embassies stay quiet, when there calls for inquiries as was the case with the uk saudi military contracts where million were paid in bribes, our leaders call them off in the name of national security or money as it is known in the real world.
    Then they dare to criticise them on democracy, how on earth can you have a democracy when there is no rule of law, i mean the sadis are so fucking corrupt a prince is taking bribes from the uk, did the king know?
    I mean there stealing from eachother there that fucking corrupt.

my uk passport says on the front page

Her britannic Majesty's secretary of state, requests & requires in the name of Her Majesty, all those whom it may concern to allow the bearer to pass freely, without let or hindrance, and to afford the bearer such assistance and protection as may be necessary.

They forgot to mention, that if you go to gulf oil states, you have the right to be ignored by your embassy, you have the right to be tortured until you confess, you have no rights to a lawyer.
    Ps, dear uk citizen bread rolls carry a 4 year sentence in the gulf, dirt is considered as canabbis, and bogies up your nose are considered as cocaine remnants, safe trip, the Home Office.

Hypocrisy....

17. Myles Registered Senior Member

I am against the death penalty for any reason whatever and am on record as saying so.

18. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

lol the op puts Muslim Law in the title to have a subtle, sneaky jab at Islam, poor show.