30 years on how much has changed?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Asguard, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Then why aren't they black jokes instead of nigger jokes? Why use the word nigger over and over and over and over?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Same thing. And yes, it really is. Just one is derogatory. But considering they need to be offensive, it shouldn't matter.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

Any step in the right direction is worthy of excitment and praise. I was just wondering about all of the hatred that many people feel toward homosexual people and I thought why do people care? To me its like being mad at people who go to sleep at night before 11pm. I'm not one of those people, but I don't go out of my way telling them how to live their lives and they don't go out of their way telling me when to go to sleep. I just don't understand why its such a big deal. And what makes it any more immoral than couples who don't have sex in the missionary position.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i have had serveral gay friends and they don't act like woman. just think of it this way imagine if the ratio's of hetero people and homo people were reversed would you want the gays to do to you what you want to do to them