2 is the only number in existence

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by VoidSet, Jun 23, 2011.

1. funkstar ratsknuf Valued Senior Member

Oh, look. Another thread destined for the Cesspool. (Possibly Pseudoscience if some mod is feeling generous.)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

OK VoidSet, let me test my understanding. When you say the number two is the only number, you are not saying there is no one and there is no three. You are saying that for any event, there is an alternative event. Further, you are saying that given one view of reality there is always another view. You are saying that no matter what we bring up it will be one to two because you can always apply a negative where a positive has been given, and you can always apply a positive where a negative has been given, and so there are always two, the one given as the positive or the negative, and the other one which fills out the set of two.

Now if that is anywhere near close, I submit that it is trivial and to elevate it to a level of revelation is a bit exuberant. Do you smoke pot, lol (just kidding, don't answer that!).

I liked your first thread though

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Either the poster is a troll or spectacularly uninformed. Either way there is absolutely no way to get a valid discussion from someone posting the above in a non-joking manner.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Magneto_1 Super Principia Registered Senior Member

Let's try and see if we can create a more interesting post, out of this nonsense?

It is rumored that Leonardo Fibonacci in ca. 1200 traveled into Egypt and learned this numbering system that was used by the Egyptians, that is now called the Fibonacci Series.

In mathematics, the Fibonacci numbers are the numbers in the following integer sequence:

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Where the next number in the series is obtained by adding the two previous numbers. The Egyptians did not use a zero (0), however a zero (0) can be added to the front of the Fibonacci Series.

However, in the Western World where "Money" rules, the Fibonacci form of mathematics is useless, and the Arabic Numbering system is preferred. I believe that Europeans prefered this Arabic Numbering system because it is easier to count money using this system:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

8. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

This is because all sums to zero, and so we are back to that. Two polarity states. Two matter states. Two stable matter particles. Up/down, right/left, etc.

9. VoidSet Registered Senior Member

Alright, I did post this thread with seeing responses to a controversial and probably unbackable idea more than making a serious proposition

10. VoidSet Registered Senior Member

Do I remind you of the guy who posted about infinite tetrations

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. funkstar ratsknuf Valued Senior Member

Can we please get this fountain of ignorance moved to somewhere more appropriate?