2 & a half men, TV episode & the american male chauvinist

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by ripleofdeath, Nov 8, 2009.

1. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

i am part alien part animal part android so i cant notice the colours as being difficult like normal people.
    to me they look cool and show interest and added value as being worth spending some time reading as things get separated while also having an over all presentation look to the post.
    yes i think vastly differently to the average human.
    anywho...

as an example those using american spelling look like lazy retards who are not worthy of my time or help.

what we value is not always the same, however when collective dumbness becomes a norm for an intellectual template for paradigms then its time for genocide or education... and most people don't want to be educated.
    that said im a bit of a hopeless optimist at times... soo i labour on

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

either iether or that ones mandate of thought may be constructed to paraphrase the very essence of the soul in thought of absolute creation and here we are back at the beginning having to try and avoid peoples pathetic egos.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

you ask a question then devalue the answer before i have been able to give one.
    you obviously have no desire to debate the issue so why pretend to do so by pandering to those too dumb to understand what you are doing ?
    what fun is it to be king of the idiots ?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DRZion Theoretical Experimentalist Valued Senior Member

One man and one woman - thats the (official) rule since the dawn of civilization. Anyone willing to explain?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Fine you f*cking colorful maniacal idiot, answer the unqualified question then.
    Oh, and what fun do you have being Queen of the idiots? I don't pander to anyone, least of all you. You should be flattered I even made a rare exception just to notice your existence and actually reply.

8. John99 Banned Banned

i am just saying that it is difficult for me to read. the blue and pink make the text too blurry.

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

I saw about ten minutes of 2 and a half Men. I maybe snickered (not a real laugh) once. Found it uninteresting and juvenile. I can't believe this passes for humor.

Kids in the Hall was WAY funnier. In its day.

10. John99 Banned Banned

that show sucked.

11. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

I'd expect you'd say such a thing. So I take it you're a fan of 2 and 1/2 men?

How does it work its magic on you?

12. John99 Banned Banned

so, i didnt think it was funny.

i never watched that other show. i like charlie sheen though.

13. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

You never watched that other show? Neither did I. I don't watch TV much. It's much ado about nothing, I fear.

I've seen Charlie Sheen in a few movies. He's alright, I suppose.

14. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

LOL
    if ya gunna ask a question just ask it ffs don't fuck around trying to score cock points pretending u can play both sides to invalidate either perspective. that's just being a big wanker.
    its like ur mind is locked in playing to an audience u need for self validation.
    anywho thanks for dropping by.
    dont be afraid to have an opinion in my threads

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

im no popularity whore.

15. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

i wonder if its a sign of how the brain works.
    surely with proper mind control one can make it all black and white ?
    ya reckon ?

16. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Two and A Half Men is very well written and funny. I record all of them and watch them over and over. I don't watch much TV, so I limit what I do watch to the best written. Sure, it's sexist, but it also makes fun of Sheen's and Cryer's characters for their sexism. The female parts are just as funny, though, and show their search for control over the men in their lives as well as their vulnerabililty. Oh, heck, all the characters are vulnerable and sexist. Two and A Half Men just makes them funny.

17. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

/patience on
    OK, so are you going to answer the question, or do you have no opinion in your own thread?
    /patience off

18. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

It's on TV twice a day. You can aslo watch it on the ABC website, without commercials and in good quality.

But anyway, when Rose's character came back, they should have added a very British husband for her whom she picked up while in England, that would have been a nice addition to the usual characters.