143 Million Pounds of Beef Recalled

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sandy, Feb 18, 2008.

1. sandy Banned Banned

I know. I responded before I remembered. Duh...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

so, if the meat was from a year ago and if it had mad cow disease, how long til people started seeing symptoms? And if someone died from it, could they be charged with murder?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I'm debating on what to do with this thread. First Phlogistician went on the mad nonsequitur attack. Then, just when people were feeling sorry for Sandy, she turns this into a diatribe against 'criminal demonic aliens'. (It's not criminal, by the way, to be in this country illegally. And, a good thing too. 11 million criminal demonic aliens crowding up our prison system... yikes.)

I suppose I'll just it let go for now and most likely dump it in the cess as Sandy and Phlog both continue to piss all over it.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

These links might be of some help:

http://www.rense.com/general26/show.htm

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/mad_cow_disease_and_variant_creutzfeldt-jakob_dis/article_em.htm

You know, I was actually thinking about commenting on this with you, but it would be pointless. You manage to turn every single thread as a propaganda machine. I really should not pander to your need for a soapbox.

8. sandy Banned Banned

I added the criminal alien part because the POS who dumped the diseased cows into the food chain are probably here illegally. I don't have proof yet, but I will. Then I will post it. They are criminal aliens in that they come here illegally, steal SS numbers/ID's etc...

9. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

That's not a crime.

10. sandy Banned Banned

You only quoted part of my comment.

11. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

So, you only have issues with the illegal aliens that steal social security numbers? They don't have to do that, you know. Many don't.

12. sandy Banned Banned

I have issues with all criminals. I'm sure you know that by now. I'm tired of paying for everyone else's bs. I wish the whole country was like my neighborhood.

13. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Yes yes trailer parks can be very charming

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Thanks Bells!
    So there has never been a US case of a human having vCJD from eating beef of a cow suffering from mad cow disease.
    I feel better knowing that. I was worried since my kids school had some of the recalled beef.

15. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

thats the price you pay for living in any DECENT democracy. if you want aristocratic privilages you need to go to a dictatorship

16. sandy Banned Banned

I just prefer a society where everyone is self-responsible, makes good choices, and behaves civilly. That's too much to ask for from some people.

17. sandy Banned Banned

I would almost prefer that to some of the hellholes I have seen even in beautiful CA.

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Imagine it is, what would you change..? Details please..

19. sandy Banned Banned

I would change nothing. I would continue to leave it daily to go to work to keep people alive, get people saved/churched, and continue on with my awesome
    life.

20. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

humans rarely act civillized we are hard coded to be violent and selfcentered

21. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Aggh ok lol

/Note to self: learn to read!

22. sandy Banned Banned

Most humans where I live act civilized. There is no violence here. I disagree that we are "hard coded" to be violent. I think that is learned.

23. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

are closet relatives chimps are violent as all hell shit there are reports of them stealing and eating babies. of course are next closest relative are bonobos which are pan sexual so i guess its a lose lose for the conservative mind set going down this line of thought