10 Non-PC Truths About Human Nature

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by sandy, Jul 6, 2007.

1. sandy Banned Banned

W.T.F. is wrong with YOU?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Get the hell off my thread you ignorant PO* troll.

p.s.

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=sandy&word2=Xev

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2007
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

This guy is still on the forum? Yes the Mods are really doing a bang up job, ahy spidergoat?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2007
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xev Registered Senior Member

I simply call them as I see them. It's obvious that you're not a real blonde: you're probably just a self-loathing Jewess who loves to play concentration camp fetish games with well-endowed black men dressed in replica SS uniforms.

I even have photographic evidence

Of course, this picture was taken before Sandy had five children with an illegal Mexican immigrant named Inego Montoya, I presume she's a lot less trim now!

BuffaloRoam:

Perfect! I make a reasonable point about the relative speed of human evolution, and you inquire as to why I haven't been banned.
    I think I ought to be, just because I'm threadjacking the morons in their flirting.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes just because you say your a preceptive genius, doesn't mean a thing, a moron still thinks he is a genius.

8. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

he's not stupid, he's being mean and childish. Its embarrassing the level he just sank to.

9. Xev Registered Senior Member

I don't think I ever claimed to be any sort of genius, let alone a preceptive one.
    In keeping with the theme:

Orleander:

I'm not a he, I'm not being mean, and I am being childish.
    But I do have to go, so have a good weekend.

Edit:

How do you get this? I agree with the rest of what you said, but I don't see how this follows.

10. Ripley Valued Senior Member

[noparse]

[/noparse]***

11. Bells Staff Member

You both need to learn to get a sense of humour.

12. sandy Banned Banned

I HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR. NOT ABOUT THIS.

REMOVE THAT COMMENT PLEASE. IT IS NOT FUNNY!!!

13. Bells Staff Member

Not about what? Liking black men? Oh gee.. how offensive

14. Bells Staff Member

I have removed the offending word.

Now you can carry on happily about how blondes have more fun.

15. sandy Banned Banned

REMOVE THAT COMMENT PLEASE.

IT IS NOT FUNNY!!!

16. Bells Staff Member

I have removed the only word that could be deemed offensive in that post.

As I have advised you in reply to your PM's, if you have a complaint about my moderation, feel free to PM James R or Plazma or start a thread about it in the feedback forum. Humour is individual. If the thought of a black penis is that offensive to you, then ignore it. I removed the word that means penis, so in reality, the statement is now moot. If you find Xev offensive to such an extent, might I suggest the ignore function so you do not have to read what she says?

If you cannot stomach the thought of someone saying you like 'negro' anything at all, then again, the ignore function works quite well. Or install net nanny or a program that will blank out words you might find personally offensive.

17. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Last edited by Bells : Today at 10:37 PM. Reason: Edited to placate the prudes who cannot contemplate the thought of a black penis..

Then why edit it like this with name calling? You think its funny, she doesn't. The whole post was crass. She asked if you could remove it and you called her a prude.

18. Bells Staff Member

My god.

Four words and you all turn into a raging mob. I removed the offending statement and edited my edit. And yes she is a prude. Xev's post was obviously meant as a joke, childish, but a joke none the less (as I said to sandy in the flurry of PM's that were sent back and fourth). You need a sense of humour to survive on any forum, and quite a bit for this one. As Xev said, she was throwing a spanner in the flirtations that were going on in this thread. It was kind of obvious. But since it has been taken so badly, I removed the two words that were so offensive (I can imagine why it was so offensive to her, but will rather keep my fingers shut and not type them so as to not offend and have a repeat of the last 20 minutes) to sandy.

19. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Christ. Xev was fabulous. A crack in the cieling. Retro Sciforums, circa 2003. How stimulating. Please. Can we have some more?

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

This guy is still on the forum? Yes the Mods are really doing a bang up job, ahy Bells your pathetic, and are just as prejudice as VEX, any of the conservative members who would have posted some thing like that about you would have drawn a stiff infraction at the least if not a out right ban, so the next time I tell some one to fuck themselves I can expect you to tell them to get a sense of humor, and just remove my offensive words?

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

What Humor? Bells your the one who has become childish, yes Bells doesn't want to loose her playmate, hell what do you do swap spit?

22. Bells Staff Member

I'm prejudiced? Yes, I'm the one having a hissy fit over a joke of having sex with a black man.

As to what conservative members have said to me? I had one once tell me that he hoped my uterus rotted and fell out, killing my then unborn child. So please spare me the liberal vs conservative values.

Xev did not tell her to go and fuck herself. I removed what she (sandy) deemed offensive. Or was her statement about property and evolution offensive to you as well? I have had worse things said to me before and after I became a moderator and I did not complain, nor did I give infractions for them. What exactly is your point?

Her comment was clearly meant to be taken as a joke. Sandy's reaction ensured the joke was taken further and beyond what it should have been. It was childish, something even Xev admitted to.

I would reply to this if I could understand what it was you were actually trying to say.

Stop blithering. I removed the offensive statement. Case closed.

I have always allowed this forum to be a fairly free one, as in I prefer to not stifle discussion by over moderating or having strict rules. It would appear that I was mistaken in assuming that everyone who participated in this forum was mature enough to handle it.

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

pot meet kettle.
    Thank you for removing it.