Todays lesson on working together

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brian Foley, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Muslims and Jews were invited to serve on the Illinois State Hate-Crimes Commission.

The Jewish members have all quit rather than work with the Muslims.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

As usual, schoolmaster Foley's been drinking too much beer and not doing his homework.

For Sister Claudette Marie Muhammad, the new appointed commissioner that people are complaining about, is the minister of protocol for the Nation of Islam. I think the objections have something to do with this:

[Oh, sure. Just a little invitation to a political gathering - where's the harm in that? A night out, kids! "Say, Alan, could you pass me the beernuts, you filthy Jew?" Maybe Farrakhan's just pissed because he didn't get offered the lead? I hear he's a fantastic singer, you know.

- Geoff]

Well, sure. Like someone could "respect" other people who promote anti-Jewish hate speech. Like Goebbels could "respect" Hitler. In fact, given their relative positions in their respective organizations, the point comes pretty close to being exactly like that.

So it isn't her being muslim they have a problem with, but rather the fact that she backs an unrepentant Nazi.

By all means, though: claim support for the goals of the council, but also support people who are inherently opposed to those goals. That's politics.

So the followup to today's lesson: be sure to slide fascists into councils of respectability to demean the importance of their work.

Geoff

Last edited: Mar 10, 2006
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

farrakhan is a fucking sicko.
    his followers dont know anything about islam.
    in fact, most muslims in america reject "moslem" teachings.
    he hates without understanding, in my opinion.
    i can understand hate. i can understand racism. i cannot understand hate or racism without even a basic understanding of the people you are against.
    the illinois jews were correct to resign. hey, at least they didnt blow up the muslim lady's house for offending their race and religion.....

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

What homework ? Its straight forward , she did not make the remarks , in fact the Govenor stands by his choice :
    As far as I am cioncerned any Afro-American is qualified to sit on any panel , becasue they are the true oppressed people of America . In fact Jews have never suffered any form of oppression in America , the only people complaining about his remarks are Jews themselves .
    I belive those Jews chosen should denounce Zionism first , before any repudiation of farrakans words .
    You mean the same Chicago Jewish community who welcomed and backed that racist thug Rabbi kahane
    Has that same Jewish community that condemns this oppressed black person denounced that now deceased Rabbis racists words ?

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

As usual, Brian doesn't get it.

The governor stands by his choice because he can't afford to back down and look either i) stupid or ii) weak. Her refusing to condemn the remarks means she's either Farraklan's stooge or agrees with them. Either way, she deserves to go.

What, you wouldn't allow native Americans on the committee?

The issue isn't who's oppressed and who's not - the issue is hate speech.

Zionism had nothing to do with Farrakhan's remarks. "Jewishness" did. End of story.

Red herring. First, you yourself have said Jews aren't a race so you can hardly make that accusation. Secondly, ah - "welcomed and backed"? Any evidence for this? Moreover, this is group guilt you're assigning. And here I was under the impression you though that wasn't fair - in apply to the Palestinians, anyway. Maybe you're more selective than me. And, again, this is a red herring, or tu tuoque at best. How is that relevant to the issue, other than being connected to your own hatreds?

Geoff

9. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

No , as usual you author a reply which is at best garbled crap .
    Or he realises what a load of shit these walkouts are about and sees it as Jewish racism towards Blacks .
    Or more plausibly because she did not make the comments herself , finds no need to apologize for them .
    By all means , but the story is about Black Americans and Jews .
    I hardly call this a hate speech ,
    So you have a religious man who has made an observation about gays and sexual perversion , not uncommon by Christian and blamed Jewish owned Hollywood for it , so what !
    Tell me is this from 2 days ago an example of Jewish intolerance in America to Christians ?
    Should Jews denounce this vulgar and insultive statement to Christians ?
    I didnt say it did , I said I believe those Jews should renounce the racist exclusiveness of Zionism .
    Jews arent a race , yet the Jews like yourself see themselves as a race .
    You better read up on Rabbi Kahane sounds as though you havent heard of him .
    Im sorry all I get from this last paragraph is a cluster-Fuck of jumbled words !

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

These principled people don't have to put up with Farrakhan's crap just because he's black, THAT would be racism. They don't necessarily have anything to do with Israel, so I don't know why you brought that up.

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

It's about muslim (or "moslem", as Devil posits) antipathy towards Jewish people. Only someone who hates Jews as much as you do could see it otherwise.

Of course; and why should Goebbels be held to account for supporting Hitler; or Himmler, for that matter? After all, evil triumphs only if good people do nothing: how much simpler your world would be if we all - Devil and I and Spider and Funk and mountainhare too - did nothing.

None of the resignations were because the new appointee was black, and even you know it. Bring your proofs if ye are truthful.

LOL! Well of course you don't.

If Christians accuse Jews in such a way, they are as guilty as Farraklan and all his supporters.

Pfft - what? Hardly! Are you a blithering idiot? Where is the vulgar and - er - insultive part? Is it where the ADL said "please stop trying to convert us?" Oooh! Hard words. There'll be embassies burnt over that, mark my words.

Personally I believe that the Abrahamic faiths should probably stop prosetylizing to each other, and I see nothing wrong with the ADL request, nor would I if I were a Christian. "Jews for Jesus", for example, smacks as more than a little bit of an insult - parading around converts in the face of people who have their own convictions of belief. What's next? 'Baptists for Bhudda'? 'Muslims for Moses'?

Ah! So it was a red herring, having nothing at all do to with the argument. Thanks for admitting that. By way of equal salutation, have you decided to retract your own anti-semitic statement yet?

Your personal argument here was that they were. Pick a side, SpongeBrian, and stick with it.

Regrets, but it seems that it's all you ever will get.

Brian, a word of advice: you're not doing so hot on your own. Believe me, you need mountainhare back. She at least could formulate hypotheses and bloody argue (and bloody hard, too :bugeye: ). You're poking around in the dark, mate.

Geoff

12. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

your playing with yourself again.

13. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

the question is: did the jews of chicago working in city/state government invite known muslims or blacks to any speeches by the rabbi intentionally to offend? a member of the nation of islam (big louie's organization) that invites jews to a speech by that hate monger could have only done so to offend. the fact that you dont know the kind of hate big louie espouses shows me that you dont know anything about him, or the hate organization he leads. the same organization murdered Malcolm Shabazz for attempting to leave the group to pursue a peaceful path...basically all he did was say that maybe hate was the wrong route, and he ate almost 80 bullets because of it. doesnt seem so reasonable to me.

jews dont oppress black people in america. to do such a thing is called a hate crime in america, and carries a hefty federal prison sentence. show some evidence, or stop talking about things you dont know anything about.

notice that i dont lump all practitioners of islam in with big louie. i am jewish, and i dont advocate hate of any kind. i advocate being sensible. the same way that the kkk is sickening, the nation of islam is the same. it is a very well known fact that the nation of islam agrees that jews should be driven out or killed solely because of their heritage.
    you agree with those folks, brianfoley? were you one of the fellows storming beaches in oz a few months back? ahh...i see. sucks to have someone draw conclusions about you because of the ethnic group you belong to, doesnt it?

14. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

the link you supplied on the ADL has nothing racist at all in it. in fact, myself being a jewish person...i have been physically attacked by southern baptists because i wouldnt listen to their ministering.

the link just says that the southern baptists were asked to stop being deceitful, which i agree with. jews dont want to be southern baptists. thats why they are jewish. perhaps then, you think it would be ok for me to concoct a tricky formula to convert muslims to judaism to swell the numbers of the political organization i belong to (Bloodthirsty Abrahamist Zionists For Mohammed)? sound ridiculous? it is, but that is exactly what Jews for Jesus are doing. tricking jews into abandoning their faith.

anyone wanna join BAZM?

15. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Yeah pandering for converts among Jews and Christians has got to stop. Let each other alone - or more accurately let the Jewish people alone because I don't see a huge outreach from the Jewish community for Christian converts. "Forget Jesus, Back to Judah!" "Honk twice if you love Moses!" I'm not seeing that.

Geoff

16. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

But Farrakhan is not on the committee ! And why should this lady apologize for remarks someone else said ? And as I said if this lady has to denounce her on

organization to appease the Jews on this board , then likewise the Jews must denounce Zionism in kind .
    So you are a Jew afterall .
    Huh ? Where the Fuck did I say Jews were a race on here ?
    Oh Christ , playing one off against the other , on one thread you were accusing mountainhare of being star struck by me

grow up .
    Thats right knock my hobbies ! Hey at least I aint an illegal immigrant like you !

Last edited: Mar 11, 2006
  17. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

You say its hate , I say Black Americans have a legitimate reason to publically denounce and identify who discriminate against them .
    Yes Jews have been very active in the oppression of black Americans , in fact Hollywood which came under Jewish domination by the late 20s was very active in portraying blacks as sub-human but Marlon Brando summed it up better :
    I see The Nation Of Islam as an extension of Black American reality , that organisation grew out of the oppression they suffered , if blacks are angry with Jews there must be a valid reason , is it because Jews have actively discriminated against blacks ?
    Not me Im sorry to disappoint you .
    No not at all , I actively encourage it .
    What you mean using such sharp words as "insulting, disgraceful and dangerous" and finally to draw this conclusion "the Southern Baptist leadership continues to show its disrespect and disregard for the validity of Judaism and the Jewish people." This was an unprovoked attack on this Christian ministry , the fact is they have every right to evangelize and convert anybody , the jewish faith also evangelizes and takes in converts the ADL have no right to speak such as this .
    What deceit , it was completely open , the SBC had a public convention to annouce it .
    You obviously have a problem with Christians dont you , and jews are being converted to the Christian faith , so that undermines your claim .You are displaying a bigoted paranoia here .
    How are Jews being tricked into becoming Christians ? It is by choice . I believe all Jews and Moslems should become Christians , looking at the Mideast it is the Christian minority which is the most progressive , that is because Christianity is an outgrowth of Western Greco/Roman thought . The Jewish inventors of Christianity were influenced by Greek philosophy , they saw the archaic reality of the Jewish faith .
    Very defensive when it comes to your Jewishness , you should be open and accepting of other cultures .

Last edited: Mar 11, 2006
  18. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

she intentionally invited jews to a speech by a man that is known to go on anti-jew rants. she SHOULD apologize, and denounce what big louie said, unless she wants to make the point that she was being inflammatory on purpose.
    failure to do so should be considered very unprofessional at the best.

its the same thing as inviting a black person to a ku klux klan rally without them knowing what kind of rhetoric they are going to have to deal with.

but its interesting that you take any stance you can take, if it involves causing discomfort for a jewish person.

19. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

have you ever lived in a predominantly black american ghetto? i have. until you have done that, i seriously doubt that you will have any idea of what black people think of jews. my best friend is black, and he knows i am a jew.

we havent seen jewish stereotypes in movies? one of the most prominent movie directors of the 1970's and the 1980's is woody allen. he has portrayed jews in a negative light MULTIPLE times. look into it.

most blacks in america actually denounce the nation of islam as extremists. again, i tell you to learn something about black americans before you deign to speak for them.

if you encourage criticism based on where someone was born, then you are a bigger idiot than i thought. this is the 21st century. i would think that someone who labels themselves as an intellectual would be beyond such idiocy.

the fact is: judaism regards deifying a man to be idolatry. for someone to know that a person is of a religion that completely disdains the basis for YOUR religion, and continue to bother that person to convert...that is disrespectful. anyhow, the comment i made was about "jews for jesus", which is a deceitful organization that attempts specifically to convert jews through pretending to follow jewish religion. the fact is that they do not, and the southern baptist faith is about as scornful toward judaism as can be. this last summer, i went back to visit america, and went to say hello to the pastor of my old church (coincidentally southern baptist)...when i told him that i was jewish he looked at me extremely strangely, and asked "messianic"? i just gave a quick polite nod (as this was a lie so as to not upset him...he was like a father to me), and after that everything was fine. if you wish to corroborate my story, contact pastor donald anderson at the calvary baptist church in jackson, michigan USA.

the only problem i have with christianity is with the religion, not with the practitioners of the religion. there is only one bigot here, and i think we know who that is.

see my above statement.

you pompous ass. i moved to another country on the other side of the ocean, and have assimilated myself very well.
    i am NOT defensive about being jewish. i am very open about it, as every person that reads my posts would know. perhaps you should read something about racial tolerance before talking about being open and accepting of other cultures. who is it that continually posts about the invalidity of a certain people that live in israel? who is it that spouts hate toward a specific ethnic group on a nearly daily basis?
    goddamn, are you that thick to not see these things?

20. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Not only has he now claimed to of lived in most US states and now resides in Belgium he now claims to of lived in a Black ghetto and survived and his best friend is Black ! Christ what a evasive answer so accordingly any black criticism of Jewish racism is just a figment of their collective imaginations ?
    I have seen almost every Woody Allen movie , none and I mean none portray Jews in a negative light . The negative images Jewish dominated hollywood of black drug dealers abnd rapists are just imaginary . Now I want an acknowledgement from you that Jews in hollywood have portrayed non-whites in a unfavourable light , and should likewise apologize for such racism .
    How do you explain Rev Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptions criticisms of Jews ? They arent Nationj of Islam . I think you had better do some reading up yourself most of your observations you are simply pulling from your ass .
    You asked me whether I liked others criticizing my people , what the fuck has the above answer to do with my honest answer ?
    No you are simply making up an excuse for Jewish bigotry towards Christianity . So accordingly the Jewish conception that Jesus is a heretic is not insultive to Christians .
    More religious intolerance , they are in America Christians have everyright to evangelize .
    You are the bigot here that is clearly obvious , you are anti-Black as well as intolerant of other religions.
    I did and it was unintelligent crap , could you please provide a better answer .
    Bullshit .
    You are a good old fashioned paranoid Jewish bigot your words here prove that , you are a racist supremacist who believes he is a member of a chosen race how racist can someone get .

21. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

brian foley---
    1. i am not a racist in any way. get google earth. i never said i have lived in most u.s. states. but i have been to almost all of them. i have personally lived in 9 states. i currently reside in belgium, in a city called Gent. if you like, i can pm you specific details of the city that only a resident would know.
    previously, i lived in kalamazoo, michigan. my address in the ghetto was 714 simpson street kalamazoo, michigan. get google earth and look it up. better yet, do a google for "north side kalamazoo ghetto simpson street".
    je bent een rukker van de meest veel traag en achter denken ik kennen.
    shall i continue to just post in nederlands to make you look like an idiot saying i dont live where i live? roflmao
    im not paranoid, but i call a spade a spade. again, i reiterate: dont call others a bigot when your track record indicates the pot calling the kettle black. oh, perhaps i should put that in australian english for your racist ass? "the poily wackilydink from your hoodlamp is wigglybopping its way all the way to the telemeter!"

btw: im a convert, not a jew by heritage. im half turkish, remember?

22. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

Brian Foley
    This message is hidden because Brian Foley is on your ignore list.

havent read a sweeter thing all day.

23. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Yes you are , your words speak volumes of your bigotry .
    No thank you it would be a LIE anyway .
    You have some form of a psychiatric disorder , paranoid and sociopathic constitutes a good start for an analysis .
    At first you masqueraded on sciforums as a Mormon , then you claimed you were a Jew and now you are claiming a middle EasternTurkish heritage as well , I think you live in a fantasy world boy .
    Who Fuck is this asshole trying to kid ?
    Whats the difference ? I ignore you anyway ! I have never answered nor read any of your threads , in fact I only answer you when you address me on MY threads , you are a boring and mundane poster .

I will though take this as an admission of your defeat on my thread thank you for playing game over .

Last edited: Mar 12, 2006