Islams messsage of peace and love

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by path, Mar 27, 2004.

1. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Here is a SMALL sampling of some current islamic ideology

From the kafir loving folks over at Al-Muhajiroun
    http://www.almuk.com/obm/paltalk.html

From Islam Q&A (www.islam-qa.com)

linky link http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng&ds=qa&lv=browse&QR=38125&dgn=4

From the happy people over at
    http://www.islam.tc/ask-imam/view.php?q=1928

Conclusion on meaning of jihad from the loving community over at http://www.youngmuslims.ca/online_library/books/jihad/#epilogue

This isn't even the tip of the iceberg If any muslims have a problem with this then I suggest you take it up with the muslims who follow this I simply pasted quotes and links from muslim sites. More to come

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. just like George Orwell's "1984", islam is doubletalk, lets see:
    islam is peace =war
    islam is submission=oppression
    islam is surrender =slaughter

ask Hindus about the 500-year jihad they had to endur

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Doublespeak or outright sunnah approved lying called "al-Taqiyya/Dissimulation" .
    On lying to promote islam

Disclaimer:Again this is from a muslim website NOT me personally

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Disbelievers-Their Characteristics & Status In The Hereafter
    characteristics of non-believers
    Quote:
    .... the Prophet said: “Whenever Allaah hates a slave, He calls Jibreel and says, ‘O Jibreel! I, indeed, hate so-and-so therefore you must also hate him. Then Jibreel will hate him and proclaim to the inhabitants of the heaven that Allaah hates so-and-so, therefore they too should hate him, then the inhabitants of the heaven will hate him, and his hatred will then be spread among the inhabitants of the earth.” (Al-Bukhaaree & Muslim).

Lifeless objects decry Kaafir disbelief and the Blessed Land will eject them in the End of Time. Stones and trees will say, “O Muslim! Here is a Kaafir!”

The Kaafir is the worst of Allaah’s creatures. He says: “They are the worst of creatures.” (Al-Bayyinah: 6).

When a Kaafir dies, the whole of humanity are relieved. (a non-muslim is a kafir)
    Dear Muslims! Emulating a people in their outward dispositions necessitates emulating them in their inner characters. Emulating the first generation of this ummah who are the Sahaabah and at-Taabi’een increases one in intellect, religiosity and good conduct while emulating the non-Muslims in their outward characteristics leads to emulating them in their conducts and ugly deeds. It also makes one love them. Therefore differ from idolaters and disbelievers in their behaviour and opinions and beware of taking them as friends. You should hate them, disown them and their religion and be proud of your religion. Strive for their guidance and call them to Islaam.

Again from an islamic source NOT me

8. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Jihad what is it

There is more here

Jihad in Islam

Notice what the author says there are 2 instances where jihad is talked about as a personal struggle and there are 119 verses that say otherwise
    non-muslims are fair game ALWAYS so much for peaceful islam

9. thanks for your link, I found this very interesting quotation. It reminds me of the sayin,"War without end, amen".

http://www.geocities.com/islamthetruereligion/pictures/khilafah1.html

non-muslims, read OBL's fatwa against the US & the West. You are doomed, so surrender or fight

http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/980223-fatwa.htm
    This is a war of hearts & minds, not just swords & spears. Are you armed?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2004
  10. munim_786 Banned Banned

i under stand your argument on this thread but i dont get what the point is of the above post. firstly, Allah is saying he hates a Kafir does that mean he wont give him life, food, clothes etc. all it is saying that Allah and the angles dont like him. and why do you think this is? becasue Allah made this person and this person doesn't believe in him. you can not compare the mercy of Allah. he hates this person but still gives him everything this worlds has to offer and most of all life. the meaning Kafir is not believing in one God. the very simplest description of a Muslim is someone who believs in One God with perfect atributes. basically Allah may hate this person but so what? this guy doesn't believ in Allah in the first place or if he does belives he has imperfect attributes. in no religion does the God like disbelivers. now he may tell people to act kind;y with them like Islam does but the point is no religion says God loves disbelivers.

11. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Excuse me but are you attributing HATE an emotion which almost ALL of humanity (as pitiful as we are)regards as bad, something we need to rise above to a SUPREME BEING?? Just trying to get it right here. The god you worships hates his own creations??

ACT KINDLY WITH THEM THE WAY ISLAM DOES? DID YOU READ WHAT YOU QUOTED THERE DID YOU READ THE POST ABOUT JIHAD? if THAT is your idea of kindness I don't want to know what you think unkind means.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2004
  12. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Well, maybe hate is too strong of a word. Maybe in the original Arabic it comes out as "mildly dislikes" or "finds annoying".

The whole concept boggles my mind. How anyone can attribute human emotions to a being that is supposed to represent the meaning behind the universe is beyond me.

Or for that matter, the idea of a creator having gender. Gender comes from sexual reproduction, surely these people don't think that god needs to procreate?

If there is an underlying purpose to all that there is, it is probably so far beyond human comprehension as to render our pathetic attempts to understand it comical.

It certainly has nothing to do with these creation myths from ignorant desert savages. These tales are left over from a more ignorant age, and any attempt to take them at face value is worthy of contempt and ridicule.

13. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Islams messsage of peace and love

Islam is a religion born out of violence, propagated through violence, and still accustomed to violence even today. This can clearly be seen by examining the teachings and record of Islam.

These are the two primary means by which to judge the charactre of a religion on some question. You look at the established, recognised, plainly understood teachings of that religion, and then you look at the manner and methodology by which those most faithful to that religion carry out their adherence to their belief system.

Though violence towards those of other faiths is certainly not unknown among other of the world's religions, Islam goes further than the other various false religious systems in the world is that its holy texts command and commend religiously-motivated violence against unbelievers.

It‘s not just a matter of countenancing it, of turning a blind eye. Rather, the Qur‘an and the ahadith support and encourage the faithful to press violent jihad against non-Muslims.

THIS IS WHAT THE QURAN SAYS.....

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. [Qu'ran 9.29]

Notice then:"Fight","until ", "pay", "feel". Were the verse only an "ancient historical account of a battle", the verse would say "Fought", "paid", and "felt". Even a school boy understands the difference between present and past tense sentance structure. Muslims then go on to attempt to continue their denial by citing the Bible's Old Testament passages of violence and war as evidence that Islam is no different than any other religion in it's accounts of violence. Nothing could be further from the truth, and this argument by them is decimated by the striking difference in sentance structure between the Bible and the Qu'ran:

"The Lord said to David", "And David slew Goliath", "and the Lord commanded them", "and they went up".

In fact, the past tense sentance structure of The Bible's historical content is clearly self evident in it's recognition of seperation of statements of doctrine from recounting of past events. That the Qu'ran's verses of war against Jews and Christians are specificly NOT written in the past tense is PROOF that the commands are statements of permanent doctrine with regard to the treatment of Jews and Christians.

Qu'ran's commandments to followers of Islam:

Then fight in Allah' s cause - Thou art held responsible only for thyself - and rouse the believers. It may be that Allah will restrain the fury of the Unbelievers; for Allah is the strongest in might and in punishment. [Qu'ran 4:84]

I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them [Qu'ran 8:12]

Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers, [Qu'ran 9:14]

In the Qu'ran, the Muslim is also absolved by Allah from any personal moral culpability for the murder of unbelievers. Read the following verse:

It is not ye who slew them; it was Allah: when thou threwest (a handful of dust), it was not thy act, but Allah's: in order that He might test the Believers by a gracious trial from Himself [Qu'ran 8:17]

As compelling as the facts thus far in evidence are that Islam explicitly teaches it's followers to wage war against Jews and Christians, there is one final argument the Islamic propagandist bent upon concealing the true nature of Islam from the westerner makes when all else fails. It goes something like this:

" You can not rely on the translations of the Qu'ran into English. The glorious Qu'ran contains the very speech of Allah and it's true meaning can only be understood in Arabic where it's sacred message is unveiled by Allah himself ".

We are able to decimate this blatent lie with the "Surah". What is a Surah? A Surah is a clarification and a summation of the MEANING of specific verses of the Qu'ran for Islamic doctrine.

Surah are not "the actual speech of Allah", but the Islamic tradition's OWN INTERPERTATION of the Qu'ran to the followers of Islam.

Let us then look at Islam's OWN interpertation of Islam...........

It is a 'divine' commandment to persecute Jews and Christians, to defeat them in battle and then to consign them either to slavery or to death (Surah 8:39; 9:5,29: 47:4).

Last edited: Mar 28, 2004
  14. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

One of the most ridiculous concepts to me is the idea that god (a being so far above our state that he is impossible for us to comprehend)wants his little creations to spend large amounts of time on their knees saying "you are the greatest lord" "you are number 1 god" etc etc. What is he some sort of insecure tyrant in need of reaffirmation? Think how many poor people could have been housed and fed with the time and money humanity has expended on building houses of worship (mosques, churches etc.) and prayer.
    I would like a god who saw people praying came down and said "HEY idiots! quit wasting time on this, go out there and make the world a better place NOW!"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. crazymikey Open-minded Scientist Registered Senior Member

Think of how quickly poverty world over, could have been eradicated, if everyone gave 10+% of their earnings to the poor. It's not religious buildings that are the culprit here.

16. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

OK getting off track here so I won't comment in this thread, this is for another thread please.

17. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

The first post of this thread does not seem to raise any particular topic for discussion...

18. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

So muslims just accept it as fact and that is islam, fine. Then they should just quit claiming islam is about peace and love because it isn't admit the truth about it and move on.

19. Vienna Registered Senior Member

I agree with you James. Islam doesn't have a message of peace therefore no comments can be made.

20. don't look now, but they are all around you, they left the desert for more opportunities. their life is worth 72 virgins in their paradise, so whats so displeasing about a martyrs' death to them? and sending a few hundred kafirs to hell is a bonus, look out for abandoned backpacks