Go West Young Jew

Discussion in 'Politics' started by D'ster, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Far more blood has been shed in and around Israel than ever happened in South Africa.

Regarding your ad-hominem, that's not my view, but you'll believe what you want to believe, Foley. You're fully entitled to your agency, and I'm entitled to put you on my ignore list.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Truth hurts , huh , you are exactly what I have said you were a racist , a Zionist you belive you are a chosen one and you havent the guts to say it , coward , go live in Israel leave us in the West alone from your shit.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Even though I can't see you, I feel sorry for you. You are blind, Foley. You believe that anyone who thinks Israelis have a right to live in peace is evil. I've tried to get you to consider other viewpoints, but it seems you'll never change. Grow up, cut your bigotry, and maybe one day you'll find someone else to talk to. Me, I'm not wasting my time on you any longer.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Shut up go away you fucking child I have no interests in reading your surmation of me throw your tantrum somewhere else . Im not going to modify my beliefs because you somehow have a different opinion . The day you can accept criticism of Israel as not Anti-Semitism is the day you can resume debating with me .
    Ah Fuck everyone a gem , look mate you were the one who sought me out , I never answer any of your threads why would I , you are the one who reads my posts and answers them , I only address what you put to forward to me , no skin off my nose .

8. D'ster Registered Senior Member

What a homo.

9. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

AHahahahaha what a combination a deranged racist who is responsible for such threads as Blacks Should Not Act As Monkeys? and racist slurs as
    Man and he is also an avid Zionist you 2 have a lot in common .

10. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

he cant help it. his daddy made him that way.

11. D'ster Registered Senior Member

You don't get out very often do you?

There has been mass murder whites as was predicted in South Africa.

Educate yourself:

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-news-southafrica.html

12. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

1) That's just crime, it hits everyone, not just whites.
    2) That site is crud.
    3) Mandela is a really cool guy, who came out of prison and chose peace instead of violence. Bit like Ghandi.
    4) They shouldn't have used the old flag; our new one is much prettier.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

sorry to bump in this topic but I actually think D'Ster's idea was okay regardless of its feasibility, but if these guys can get along with Arabs I doubt they'd get along with Catholic America. Only God can save the middle east from their stupidity. Isreal claims their soldier have been kidnapped, about 10 of them, but have killed 200 Lebanese in retaliation. Who is going to pay for all those dead Lebanese? Can you equate 10 live people to 200 dead ones? Obviously the Isrealites have taken these accusations a little too far. Isreal is perhaps the only country that has had a rift with virtually all countries in that region, its a real trouble maker, what do you really expect in a country where every family has a member in the army. I think Isreal is bullying every one of these countries left and right and I am not in support of what they stand for. As far as I can remember the bible says Isrealites migrated from Egypt, Babylon, and all over to where they are now. The state of Isreal was just formed not too long ago so they have no right to anything before their indegenous neigbours. I don't have any favorites but to be fair maybe its time the jews asked "what will Jesus do"?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2006
  14. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

All the countries in red have conscription...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. otheadp Banned Banned

Brian Foley is a nigger

16. otheadp Banned Banned

...(who happens to be on my ignore list for a long long time now)

17. broadandbeaver 'Now I am become Death Registered Senior Member

What do you mean by that?

I can't believe the moderator of this forum allows this kind of abuse without banning people like you.

If the man is on you ignore list, why make such comments? Why can't Mr. Foley have his say just as the rest of you racist - I mean people have yours? Just because he has a different point of view than yours, is that reason to call someone names?

18. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

"Sunlight is the best disinfectant."

19. D'ster Registered Senior Member

There's no longer apartheid and there's black rule in South Africa, but what's the story there now? Andrew Kenny writes about it in his article, "Black People Aren't Animals." The article appears in the December 15 issue of the British magazine The Spectator, the world's oldest continuously published English language magazine (est. 1838).

Each South African day sees an average of 59 murders, 145 rapes and 752 serious assaults out of its 42 million population. The new crime is the rape of babies; some AIDS-infected African men believe that having sex with a virgin is a cure. Twelve percent of South Africa's population is HIV-positive, but President Mbeki says that HIV cannot cause AIDS.

In response to growing violence, South Africa's minister of safety and security, Steve Tshwete, says: "We can't police this; there's nothing more we can do. South Africa's currency, the rand, has fallen about 70 percent since the African National Congress (ANC) came to power in 1994. Emigration from South Africa (mainly of skilled people) is now at its highest level ever."
    http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/williams010902.asp

20. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

That article's 5 years old.

And you're a racist. You guys should get on together well on my ignore list.

21. D'ster Registered Senior Member

SA's child rape shame
    March 11 2006

More children are being murdered and raped in South Africa than in previous years, according to police statistics, which reveal that more than three children are killed every day.

Equally shocking is that statistics released by the Safety and Security Ministry also show that more than 60 children are raped daily.

The figures were released in the same week that saw the brutal murder of Transvaal Judge President Bernard Ngoepe's granddaughter Makgabo Matlala, 4.

Statistics released on Friday by Safety and Security Minister Charles Nqakula show that 1 128 children were murdered between April 2004 and March last year.

The highest number of reports came from KwaZulu-Natal
    This is substantially more than the 700 reported cases of child murder the previous year. During the same period, 22 486 children were raped.

Again, the figure is substantially higher than the 15 867 reports of child rape in the 2003/2004 financial year.
    http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=125&art_id=vn20060311090431418C319416

22. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

By that measure, Humans are relatively new to Earth, so they have no claim to any land before the lowest forms of life. And in all actaully that would mean that the rocks should own the land, as they were there first. They may have changed form a few times, but by your pressumption, they have more right to the land than any human, or any living thing. It's the survival of the fittest, and rocks aren't even in the race of evolution, because their not even alive. Guess what? Those 200 Lebanese aren't alive either, so I guess that would mean they're not worth mentiong in the survival of the fittest.

23. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

They should implement this plan right now, before Iran comes over and wipes out the jews.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.