Existential Vacuum Theory

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Anew, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Anew Life isn't a question. Banned

Here I present a thread for commentary of the interest of the mechanical and behavioral science phrase 'existential vacuum'.

(an aside: e=mc2 , calculus can as be perceived for interest with the numerical characters and numbers as equative behaviorist or space travel equations: e = matter change matter change, can refer as ,,evolute' is the occurrence of matter changing matter,
    i.e- one makes ones muddy boots clean and the matter has changed

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

they look brand new. the symbology of the = is neato one can invent variable ideas seeing an = symbol.

Therethen the topic here was to discuss the phrase 'existential vacuum, may have been a mechanical part used to invent the first aircraft a 9 legged spacecraft.

Then also to gander what existential vacuum represents relative to human behaviorism. As human beings we have personal choice, what we do with that choice matters. Let's see a being whom behaves, accountably isn't elementally vacuous. Perhaps it is that in the field of behaviorism it is that beings with false ideas of love, and stuckist authority often behave with inconsistency
    like the dance of debris that billows through a realistic vacuum that one uses to keep integrity of a home.

existentialism I wonder if it's related to a word of behavioral and perhaps quotient theorem "Abstencia.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I have to ask; are you using Google translate because this doesn't make any sense.
    E=mc[sup]2[/sup] has nothing at all to do with behaviourism (except, possibly, in rather fevered minds of some the followers of French post-modernist philosophy: and they're generally not far short of plain nuts).

No it hasn't: all that's been done is that some matter (the mud) has been moved away from some other matter (the boots).
    There has been no change whatsoever to the matter of either.

This too makes no sense at all.

You're going to have to work harder on making your point, because, as things stand at the moment it's not only hard to discern what your point is but also hard to tell if you have one at all.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.