Do Gays like Men more than Straight Women?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Carcano, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Carcano Valued Senior Member

The proposition here is that gay males are far more passionate about other men than heterosexual women are.

There are many things in indication. Consider the sheer volume of gay erotica produced, versus the almost non-existant efforts by women in this area.

Consider what happens even in a MALE strip club specifically designed for the ladies...and what do they do? They only venture forth in groups, and spend the whole night giggling and covering their eyes.

Its like a communal ritual of 'not-looking' at the sight they came to see!

Bizarre???:bugeye:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

What are you doing in a male strip club?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

"they" say that men are aroused by sight more than women are. i've seen a lot of men striptease and i've never thought it was very appealing. i thought it was kinda gay actually.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

I wonder if they were your partners because if so you really need to think about your sex life, best thing I have ever seen was my partner dancing for me (would love to put a pole in the bedroom when we build for this purpose

)

8. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Maybe he's a stripper.

9. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

I've seen how women react around male strippers, its funny the same women who are trying to take off his g-string are the most rabid at concidering women striping as being "deeming to women"

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The assumption is that the production of visual materials is a measure of passion.

11. Gustav Banned Banned

you got numbers to beat Harlequin Enterprises?

lets assume a gender balance ....50/50
    lets assume an incidence of homosexuality at 2%

male erotic lit that caters to 2% of 50% is larger in volume and readership that similarly themed lit catering to 48% of the population?

way too subjective
    for instance, i see brazen little hussies

your proposition seems to indicate that you cannot see the forest for the trees

ja
    you are in too deep

12. Gustav Banned Banned

and that females have to express their sexuality in the same manner as men do

13. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

hahahaha. no they weren't my partners. i saw them at clubs when i was in college. and no, i can't see my husband pole dancing, nor would i like him to necessarily. no offense honey. he would probably like to see me pole dance though. well, until i fell and cracked my head on the dresser or something and started to cry. hahahaha.

14. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Generally, I think women are more aroused by the SIGHT of what a man HAS rather than what a man IS.

Somebody on this thread mentioned romance novels...with the historical template being Jane Austin.

The male characters in an Austin novel are not even important as men.
    What is important is what they have...and what the women wants.

Consider the scene in Pride and Prejudice:

"They gradually ascended for half a mile, and then found themselves at the top of a considerable eminence, where the wood ceased, and the eye was instantly caught by Pemberley House, situated on the opposite side of a valley, into which the road with some abruptness wound. It was a large, handsome, stone building, standing well on rising ground, and backed by a ridge of high woody hills...and in front, a stream of some natural importance was swelled into greater, but without any artificial appearance. Its banks were neither formal, nor falsely adorned. Elizabeth was delighted. She had never seen a place where nature had done more, or where natural beauty had been so little counteracted by an awkward taste. They were all of them warm in her admiration; and at that moment she felt that to be mistress of Pemberley might be something!"

The female protagonist Elizabeth here falls in love with the owner of Pemberley house merely as a conduit for greater gains.

In plain speaking...she falls in love with getting her mitts on the moolah, and the status of being Lady of the Manor.

15. Carcano Valued Senior Member

An even more bizarre observation!

16. Carcano Valued Senior Member

So, you wont find a man physically appealing, even though he may be perfect...if you also know he's GAY???

17. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

you could say the same thing about those who might delight in the striptease too. they just want to get their mitts on some other object of his is all.

the ironic thing about what you're saying is that for me the whole striptease poledance thing is what kills it, not that the man is naked, but that the man is naked in the middle of a bar. it's just not what i associated with manliness i guess. i love my husband's body. the way he looks, the way he smells and tastes. i love to see him naked. but if he were prancing around in a g string i couldn't help but laugh. i'm sorry. it's just not sexy to me.

18. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

no no no. don't get carried away hon.

first of all, who's perfect?

secondly, not only do i not discriminate among men based on their sexuality, i don't even discriminate among people based on their gender.

it's not the physique i find unappealing. it's the contrived, and rather silly presentation you're referring to. see what i mean?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  19. Gustav Banned Banned

ok then
    prattle on

20. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Can you suggest some alternate measure?

21. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i can.

22. Carcano Valued Senior Member

But notice...when the great phallus appears all the women laugh and cover their eyes...

23. Gustav Banned Banned

heh
    wasn't that the funniest ever?
    never mind the 6 billion souls that populate the earth