3 footballers "rape" woman with a camera phone.

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Dr Lou Natic, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I'm not going to provide an article for this, because I know more about the small details than the papers do, knowing people who know people.

Basically in my town 3 high profile football player's, fresh off a final's win and gearing up for an all important semi-final next week, foolishly banged a slut in a toilet stall at a nightclub. She gave all 3 headjobs, then started getting dicked by 2 of them while one laughed and filmed it on his mobile phone.
    She salivated and enjoyed her slovenly self, eagerly thrusting her pelvis into the crotches of these young superstars while grunting like an animal, but when she came to the realisation she was being filmed she became displeased, a halo began to visibly encircle her head and suddenly we have a "sexual assault" case.
    Sexual assault?

I think if they broadcast the footage on TV without pixelating her face, maybe she could sue due to whatever that law is where people have to sign a waiver to consent to showing their face or their face has to be pixelated. If her face was pixelated, she could go fuck herself. She'd have nothing to complain about.

Ofcourse, they're not going to broadcast it on TV, I'm sure the footage was deleted the next morning at the latest, but because this woman didn't want to be filmed, this apparently changed the event from a good time to a sex crime.
    Now a very important sports team's whole season is in jeopardy. For what?
    Can it really be a sex crime to film someone ravenously consenting to sex?
    Filming or not can't change an event's sex crime status can it?

More than that, because I don't seriously think she will succeed in getting anyone convicted of anything, but shouldn't she be severely punished for lodging a complaint on such absurd grounds? Given the fact this police investigation and media frenzy can't be ideal preparation for this team that has an extremely pivotally important game coming up.
    Can I sue her as a sports fan?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Cellar_Door Whose Worth's unknown Registered Senior Member

What an objective relation of events.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

She deserves everything she gets and quite frankly so do your superstar heros. Bad judgement, period. The use of a "video", like some wanna be popstar, as this upcoming generation all seem to think they are, just makes it all the more sweet from my point of view.

You see they should know better than to fuck some whore in a bathroom stall, nevermind the diseases, she might do exactly what she did, call rape. She should know better than to let ONE stranger fuck her in a bathroom stall, she runs way more risks than them. Why should she be so surprised they have such a lack of respect they film it?

Yeah I hope the whole pointless season is wasted. I never understood why people live vicariously through sports stars. To each his own I guess, but still the whole thing is such a spectacle, it's no wonder some athletes act like they are completely entitled.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Disgraceful

Filming what is in general public view without someone's consent is legal. If the footballers were to argue that what they recorded took place within general public view, they would have to answer for that. However, the law does not treat sex so callously as our topic poster has for this discussion. It is not beyond imagination that the footballers, failing to provide a consent form signed in advance of the act, authorizing the recording of their congress, will be convicted of a crime.

To the other, how gay can you get? Look, in a situation like that, the woman becomes a mere accessory. That's right. She's a sex toy. The primary value and purpose of such an experience is shared between the three men. So even if they don't go down as sex criminals, they will be known as repressed homosexuals who fell out of the closet because they weren't smart enough to be there in the first place.

Of course, as I understand it, being a closeted gay footballer isn't that big a deal abroad, and nobody in the States would be surprised since the general stereotype is that they're all gay.

As a sports fan, one might choose to be disgusted at the footballers for the disrespect they've shown their teammates and community. I mean, really, a cheap shared orgasm in a bathroom stall? That is worth more than the team, the community, and the championship? Why bother playing at all, then? But, hey, if there's a slut to be pissed at, who cares about the guys. Let's all be angry at that damn stupid woman who is dumb enough to think that her consent to be sexual with someone does not mean that anything goes. What a stupid ho!

Right?

8. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

9. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

ssss

10. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

What country? England? Hell, it doesn't matter.

Go Team, RA RA RA!

11. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Australia. By "football" I mean "rugby league". Every little area's favourite sport which descended from the original football (a wild rugby/soccer hybrid played between villages) is called football in that area, in case anyone didn't know that.

Right.

I mean I am very annoyed at the players, and it was an extremely stupid thing to do, they shouldn't have been out drinking at all just in case, I don't know why professional athletes ever go out when they could have private parties packed with sluts, but it's not the time to be getting angry at the players. The worst part of this is that a stupid slut felt the need to pipe up over something so trivial and cause such a huge mess, when she was a willing participant.
    There's something seriously wrong with society when a woman thinks her right to not be filmed while being a slut is more important than a championship. And not just a championship, it's a fairytale year with the coach of 20 years leaving the club and yada yada yada. I mean it's just so frustratingly retarded of this piggish whore to interfere with her petty crap.

And I also, for the record, agree with the gay thing and the use of the woman as a sextoy. But all these issues could be discussed and analysed after the post-season.

12. camilus the villain with x-ray glasses Registered Senior Member

LOL this story is hilarious. And Dr Lou's style of telling it is great!

13. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

This is just another story of a dirty whore and a bunch of pigs. You would think with the rise in diseases ppl wouldn't be opening up their mouths and unzipping their pants with random strangers. These kind of ppl deserve everything coming to them.

14. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

in spite of what Dr Lou Natic may or may not know the three have been charged with sexual assult or rape from what i rember, now either this means she was to drunk to concent OR there is more evidence than he wants to let on because no DPP is going to take a case where the defence only needs to show a video and it ends case dismissed

15. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

You "rember" incorrectly.
    They haven't been charged, and luckily they are still playing this weekend. But still, I feel like the woman should be punished somehow.

16. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I would also wonder about roofies. A rich man here filmed all kinds of things with women he had drugged with roofies.

17. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

18. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Ummm explain to me how a woman gets that drunk that she decides to give 3 guys blowjobs? :bugeye:

19. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

we will see once the police investigation concludes.

unlike "dr" i actually posted the story, they are under investigation by the police for sexual assult. we will have to await the outcome of that investigation and the trial if there is one

20. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I wonder what kind of guy watches his friends get head and waits his turn. Do they get excited watching their friends?
    What do you say the next morning?

Anyways, some women are just nasty like that and guys love it. obviously

21. John99 Banned Banned

You cant even enter a business agreement while intoxicated, cant drive a car but of course you can go into a public restroom in a club with three strangers.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

The woman lodged a complaint, so there is an investigation.
    I happen to know that in reality she's only complaining about the fact a camera entered the frey, not the fact she was being fucked like the animal she is, if you can believe the audacity.

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Of course she didn't want it filmed. What would the other nuns say??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.