Zeitgeist

so its all fake.....none of it is true.....? whats the propaganda for?

nazi propaganda

Where the first part of the movie is concerned...
Hey, you and dragon go Google Mithras and Krishna and you'll find that they both predate Jesus by centuries, yet they also were born of virgins, with Dec 25th as their bdays, were executed, rose from the dead three days later, and had either 12 brethren or disciples.
I was also skeptical like you two when I first saw it, but instead of crying 'propaghanda' I actually went out and did some research. You should try it sometime.

Hey, you and dragon go Google Mithras and Krishna and you'll find that they both predate Jesus by centuries, yet they also were born of virgins, with Dec 25th as their bdays, were executed, rose from the dead three days later, and had either 12 brethren or disciples.
I was also skeptical like you two when I first saw it, but instead of crying 'propaghanda' I actually went out and did some research. You should try it sometime.

Can you cite sources for that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithras#Mithraism_and_Christianity

The Mithraic Mysteries or Mysteries of Mithras (also Mithraism) was a mystery religion practised in the Roman Empire (1st to 4th centuries AD), best attested in Rome and Ostia, Mauretania, Britain and in the provinces along the Rhine and Danube frontier.

It is amazing that no one caught these similarities earlier.:p

Evaluation of the relationship of early Christianity with Mithraism has traditionally been based on the polemical testimonies of the 2nd century Church fathers, such as Justin's accusations that the Mithraists were diabolically imitating the Christians.

What could that mean?

As far as Krishna :shrug:.

yet they also were born of virgins, with Dec 25th as their bdays, were executed, rose from the dead three days later, and had either 12 brethren or disciples.

Does it support that claim?

It is common knowledge that Mithra was NOT born from a virgin but came from a rock. That is how the story goes.:;)

cough cough

Ok so what about horus and allllll the other "gods" mentioned? What about the astrological aspects of the "Christian story"? There is more to this video than the repeated "jesus" story aspect of it.......Personaly I find the astrological aspect of it the most interesting.

Thoughts?

Well particularly the part about the, north star and the three kings and the birth of the sun on dec 25th. As well as the Aeons and the zodiac ages.

All of it really.....the cross with a circle around it was interesting as well as I see that on churches all over the place yet its a symbol for the zodiac etc etc......

did you watch the video?

its propaganda of astrology and mythology...that which has no proof but number coincidences.

it goes like these...on 9,11 (september 11) above WTC...two white geese flew high up in that state and crushed into each other...11 days before 911, 9 bugs had been crushed in NYC metropolitan while searching for food on a 11th street and 9th avenue...or 9 years before 911, exactly 911 or 9+1+1=11 which is 1+1=2, 2 dogs ate a small mouse in Iraq...

just pure nonsense

Back