• Other

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cotton

Resident Pirate
Registered Senior Member
I use Safari usually, sometimes Mozilla firefox if one is not working properly. I like them both. Only Mac users can obviously use Safari what about the rest of you.

My primary webbrowser is Firefox. But upon need I have also Opera, Konqueror and ELinks.
Opera is very enjoyable too, but I use Firefox because of some of its' extensions.
(I'm on Linux)

My browser is opera. It's much faster than IE and has very good built-in features (mouse gestures, instant translations, download manager).

Firefox is my favorite. I looked at ELinks, it appeared too confusing. Heheh, all those images actually have a practical reason.

My primary webbrowser is Firefox. But upon need I have also Opera, Konqueror and ELinks.
Opera is very enjoyable too, but I use Firefox because of some of its' extensions.
(I'm on Linux)
Yeah I can see you using Firefox when you have linux.

i use firefox, w00t. Then kongueror after that, but you can't beet firefox.

Yeah I can see you using Firefox when you have linux.

? He can use firefox with linux
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/system-requirements
Oh since you use a Mac, I can ask you. When I use Firefox+Photoshop+ITunes, it freezes. How come? (I haven't tried a diffent combination, but I'm fairly sure it's not supposed to do that and it happened on different computers a few times.)
I didn't like Safari either.

Firefox all the way... Konquerer reminds me too much of IE... Opera (free version) is just annoying and gaudy, and I sure as hell am not paying for a browser... especially when the speed and beauty of Firefox is free.

whitewolf said:
? He can use firefox with linux
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/system-requirements
Oh since you use a Mac, I can ask you. When I use Firefox+Photoshop+ITunes, it freezes. How come? (I haven't tried a diffent combination, but I'm fairly sure it's not supposed to do that and it happened on different computers a few times.)
I didn't like Safari either.
Yeah for some reason my firefox bunches up as well. Whenever I have a lot of programs open. Also It does not seem to download that fast on my mac either, at least not nearly as fast as safari.

opera is my primary browser, but i also have firefox installed jsut incase(i cant stand the reloading on te back button, what abou those of us on dialup for fucks sake?)
i use mozilla on all my computers but this one(onboard ntwork not supported so i cant use net in linux). and at school i use netscape

I found that when I tried other browsers that have been mentioned here already I had more pop ups and other crap happening than I do with IE 6.0. Since I've tried many others, which some offer better things, I've always returned to IE.

Funny. Because I have zero pop-ups. You had ad-block extension installed, yes?

I have firefox with almost no extra extensions dowloaded; as it came from that dl button on the site, that's how I have it. All pop-ups blocked.

Since there is a pool now I'll vote for the two browsers I most frequently use for webbrowsing (I use Konqueror as my primary local file browser, but not for the web).

Last edited:
whitewolf is not a nerd (actually, I pity her computer), but she uses Firefox. I think that these days it's not that only nerds use other browsers.

There are so many wonderful browsers you overlooked in the poll...

For windows, kmeleon is my favourite. Fast as hell, like a skinned down firefox.

For linux, dillo is also nice, but I normally find myself using firefox for the great extensions.

I think they fit the 'other' category. I'm surprised ELinks made as a distinction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back