Your Top 10 World Cities

Genji

Registered Senior Member
What 10 large world cities would be on your list if you could travel to all of them with no time or money constraints? I haven't been to any of my choices but here they are:

Beijing

Rome

Mumbai

St. Petersburg

Havana

Cairo

Sydney

Kuala Lumpur

Reykjavik

Sao Paulo

Where are my plane tickets!!!! :cool:

The only place in the world I want to travel to: Trenton, New Jersey.

Seriously though... I have never thought about it. I would like to go a few places in Europe and Sydney. Also, some day I want to go to Antarctica. I'm looking to get a 6 month contract to work down there :cool:

I want the best possible representation of as many cultures as possible. Antarctica would be awesome. Trenton, NJ?? I'd probably skip that one.

Top Two for me : Filming a doco in Alaska or Trekking through Nepal.
I have seen most of Europe
Most of Australia
Noy yet made it to New Jersey...

Absane said:
Come on! It's probably just as exciting as Canada.
I think I'd go for Canada first. But if it's below 100degrees F there and under 75% humidity I'll take Trenton. :rolleyes: I detest excessive heat.

I love Paris. Waking up and going to a cafe for breakfast there is just plain indulgent! :p

Sooooo... good... :) :cool:

Edinburgh was a suprise for me. The whole accent and kilt thing made it a complete crack up. Scots are lovely people

TruthSeeker said:
I love Paris. Waking up and going to a cafe for breakfast there is just plain indulgent! :p

Sooooo... good... :) :cool:
I'd LOVE to experience that same thing. Now you have 9 more cities to list!

Kat9Lives said:
Top Two for me : Filming a doco in Alaska or Trekking through Nepal.
Most of Australia
Noy yet made it to New Jersey...
I'm curdling with envy. Nepal would be incredible. I have only set foot in one foreign city: Tijuana :rolleyes:

Prague. But not in the winter, the first time I went it was -10C the entire time.

Kat:
Including the bottom of my garden?

Oli said:
Prague. But not in the winter, the first time I went it was -10C the entire time.

Kat:
Including the bottom of my garden?
Prague would be great. Now c'mon people! TEN CITIES!!!!!! :bugeye:

Well here are my top 10

Cape Town

Florence

Vienna

Budapest

Christchurch

Athens

Kyoto

Beijing

Amsterdam

Marrakesh

The only place in the world I want to travel to: Trenton, New Jersey.
Hey, I live close to thar! You bring the beer and fireworks, and I'll bring the traffic congestion. We'll have a partay.

Prague
Sydney
Antarctica (not a city... but oh well)
Moscow
Belguim (same)
Amsterdam
Paris
Cancun
Cairo
Pisa

baumgarten said:
Hey, I live close to thar! You bring the beer and fireworks, and I'll bring the traffic congestion. We'll have a partay.

Is it really that interesting? I got plenty of fireworks... I can work on the alcohol. You want Vodka or some Jager?

Is it really that interesting?
No. It sucks, just like the rest of the state. However, depending on what you mean by "interesting," you may want to check out Camden and Newark.

samcdkey said:
Well here are my top 10

Cape Town

Florence

Vienna

Budapest

Christchurch

Athens

Kyoto

Beijing

Amsterdam

Marrakesh

Awesome choices! Christchurch might be hard for an atheist ;) Marrakech! I forgot about Morocco. Budapest would be sweet. And Amsterdam for my self indulgences!

Back