Your Relationships

Mine was perfect. First time I met her, fireworks went off in the background and time slowed down.

Its our 2 year anniversery tommorrow and I am finally popping the question. Wish me luck.

Sarge:
Its our 2 year anniversery tommorrow and I am finally popping the question. Wish me luck.
Ick.

The only thing I'll wish you is herpes.
You're going to get married? What about Swedishfish, you stupid slut?

On the serious- think on it Sarge. Marriage.

Not married. I'll ask her if she wants to go out on a date. After 2 years of blissful love she'll finally find out she is in a relationship with me.

I met my wife in a crowded bar on new years hehe. We can't remember who approached who. We were both lit of course. The next morning we decided to go have a brunch together. Surprisingly, it wasnt painful and we just seemed to click.

5 years or so later and we've never had a problem with conversation. We havent had many big fights. You could count them on one hand.

So...it wasn't magic. But we just sorta fit together. We have a similar general outlook on life but we are very different in what we are good at.

Hope that helps a little.

I met my wife when I was married to another woman (who was my 2nd wife). Third time was the charm for me - we've been together over 13 years and we're still like newlyweds. Everything about our relationship is great - we're deeply in love, have a very strong physical attraction, are the best of friends, and we basically enjoy every minute of the rollercoaster that is life - we help each other through the dips and exuberantly celebrate the peaks.

Could I have ever had this kind of relationship with another woman? I seriously doubt it. With two failed marriages and countless other relationships lasting from 2 weeks to 6 months, I feel pretty confident in saying that there is ONE right person for me... and I thank my lucky stars I found her.

Gendy...

Yeah and get crabs with the fishsauce, stupid slut.

My intention was not to imply he fuq every dish by using the word 'try'.

Sooooo, what does that say about YOU! :eek:

Last edited:
Fireboy:
Sooooo, what does that say about YOU!
That I find your dabbling type repulsive and AIDS worthy.

Don't mean a damn if you don't sleep with them, Oh my brother. You would if a thousand whores let you.

You would if a thousand whores let you.

Are you suggesting every girl that slept with me is a whore?

Gendy..., my dear 'bitter sweet', your bold statements reveal way tooooo much about your 'alter ego'.

"Are you suggesting every girl that slept with me is a whore?"

Look, fuckmook. I'm not suggesting anything, I said: If a thousand whores would let you, you'd sleep with them.

Its then up to you to decide whether my comment is true or true.

"Gendy..., my dear 'bitter sweet', your bold statements reveal way tooooo much about your 'alter ego'."

Actually, I'm a glutton for frankness- there are no reveletions or subtelties, my boy: I am a fat bitch with bad skin and I project my insecurities towards other humans by reinforcing my Will upon them. This keeps me sane for the moment and I cry at night when confronted with the truth of my secret.

gendanken said:
Actually, I'm a glutton for frankness- there are no reveletions or subtelties, my boy: I am a fat bitch with bad skin and I project my insecurities towards other humans by reinforcing my Will upon them. This keeps me sane for the moment and I cry at night when confronted with the truth of my secret.

So you like living in this debacle you call your existence? That description does not seem becoming of you.

let you

Think about those two words, words you used, reverse as if it[those two words]were directed to you. ???????????????..............???????? Understand?

Sarge:
So you like living in this debacle you call your existence? That description does not seem becoming of you
Its...horrible.

Lying awake at night with Cheeto crumbs on my face, trembling in fear and disgusted that the chins jiggle with my tremors.
Don't tell me your miserable existence is any better, my fat brother.

Fireguy:
Think about those two words, words you used, reverse as if it[those two words]were directed to you. ???????????????..............???????? Understand?
No.

I don't know what it is, but your handle is perfectly fitted for this occasion considering I can picture you in a flithy brothel and crying the next day becuase your crotch is on fire. Slut.

gendanken said:
Lying awake at night with Cheeto crumbs on my face, trembling in fear and disgusted that the chins jiggle with my tremors.
Don't tell me your miserable existence is any better, my fat brother.

:) Well if you must lie then ok but I won't. Yes I waste mucho time but I guess I don't wallow in the mistakes. Lately I have been on a surge of change.

My existence isn't miserable...just lacks direction.

Getting (ahem) back on topic...
blackmonkeystatue said:
do you need the hotness to go the distance?
Passion won't guarantee a successful relationship - a fire will burn out if it's not tended to, and that takes some effort.

But hotness is, IMO, a prerequisite. I personally have never had the problem you're having; virtually every relationship I've ever been in was pretty hot from the start. As such, I took it pretty much for granted, and when the fire burned out, I moved on to the next one. But given your experience, my advice to you is that when at last you DO experience it, TREASURE IT - do what you have to do to keep the flames dancing. Put some effort into it and realize that men and women need different things to stoke the fire.

I always find it funny that I met my first boyfriend in a Sex Ed. class and I'd never so much as noticed him before... (I was 11)
The next day he moves next to me in class... after 3 months of getting little love notes in my pencilcase (isn't 11 years old so sweet???) we went out and it lasted 5 months.
It's so "American High School Teen Movie"-type-corny but it was fun :p and we're still great friends.

Back