Your reaction time

Enmos,

This might seem a weird question but "How tall are you?"

I ask this because usually the people with faster reactions are more centralised (smaller) compared to tall people who usually have longer reaction times.

Women are suppose to have the faster reaction times as standard due to their bodies holding more electrolytes (Source?).

Enmos,

I ask this because usually the people with faster reactions are more centralised (smaller) compared to tall people who usually have longer reaction times.

Women are suppose to have the faster reaction times as standard due to their bodies holding more electrolytes (Source?).

Hey Stryder, I'm 5'11'' (1.80m).

Enmos,

Short, physically active, and high intelligence individuals would, in theory, have the best reaction times.

First Person Shooter players can reduce their reaction time as far as aiming goes (not firing) by aiming with their arms and not their wrists. If I remember correctly, doing so shaves off about 10 ms.

Also, your monitor can have a huge effect. On a standard 60 Hz monitor, the average lag is 16.67 ms. On an 85 Hz monitor, 11.76 ms. All the way to 120 Hz... 8.3 ms.

None of this nitpicking matters all that much unless you're a gamer that makes six figures playing video games.

In sprinting events, the sound of gun fire comes from a speaker behind each sprinters and not from the sidelines because sound travels slow enough to make 1/100s difference from lane 1 to lane 8... and races are easily determined within this margin.

you'd probably have to have a completely random test with more advanced Random event generators. Your mind could have noticed a pattern you weren't thinking about but could predict and advance yourself to that paranoid state to predict.

I got 200 on my second try btw :D

Pls try again! :D I got my score improved (it was 186):

office1-1.jpg

I did that a couple of weeks ago, but forgot to post it here because of a distraction.

p.s.: Enmos, how did you manage to score like that ?!

Oh, wait! Actually we scored pretty closed! Mine (151.4) is somewhere among yours ^.^ Maybe I"ll come back to this thread after couple of weeks to see if anything could change ^^

Yes, that's why I asked you how YOU did it ;)

I have to get into it though. When I first start out I get scores like 220ms.
But after a while I start scoring like this:

image2vvv.jpg

:D

Back