Your reaction time

Did you actually click before the green flash come? :p

inz186.jpg

1st go

184.2 after 5 tries and 4 beers.

Did you actually click before the green flash come?[/IMG]

It doesn't count if you click before the green light. The fastest legitiment time I had was 140 ms. Back when I played Quake 3, my auditory reaction time was 120 ms. Now that I don't play because my mouse is dying, I'm at 160 ms for sound.

My visual reaction time is going down ever since I started running down Stone Mountain... if you don't react fast enough while running down a mountain, you'll end up with your face on the rocks.

1st go

184.2 after 5 tries and 4 beers.

Nice. I found that my reflexes (not reaction time) are better when I am buzzed.

Egggads!

:scratchin: :sleep: :bawl:

:-( What did you get?

Mine is something like 300

Did you really try?

about 215 - right on average

How old are you? I bet you can get that down to the 190s if you really wanted to.

I've seen some study that said IQ and reaction time were correlated with a long life. You got the IQ down, now work on your RT :-D

Tried this test again and I can get around 165 - 175 most of the time, but then I get the odd appalling result.

i'm at 255 ish, despite all my visits to lan cafes. i am tired though, and i get nervous doing these things lol. still i doubt i'm any better than average.

i think it would depend on your mouse and the action of the clicking mechanism. using a laptop i got 190.8 so the laptop clicking mechanism is more of a direct pathway. if you have a cheap mouse with a long wire then it would slow the response down.:crazy:

184.6 after 5 clicks. The fastest was 125ms (221, 221, 125, 212, 144).
171.2 after the second 5 clicks. The fastest was 45ms (198, 195, 45, 188, 230).

rank---name-------time--------------tries------average
59.---your score--just seconds ago----20-------197.2

Whoa... what sort of physical activities do you do that make your neurons fire like that?

Last night I did an auditory reaction time test and got 148 ms.

i think it would depend on your mouse and the action of the clicking mechanism. using a laptop i got 190.8 so the laptop clicking mechanism is more of a direct pathway. if you have a cheap mouse with a long wire then it would slow the response down.

I use a laptop. The time delay you are talking about is nanoseconds... anything in the milliseconds would be the fault of your software.

Back