your fave comedian

Man, this is a tough question. Since I really don't have one specific favorite comedian, here are my favorite(s).

-Robin Williams
-Steven Lynch
-Sam Kinison (RIP)
-Lisa Lampinelli (she's ruthless)
-Mitch Hedberg (RIP)

There are many others but just too many to list.

Baron Max.
He cracks me up. Recently he implied that the recent floods in the midwest affected more people and did more damage than Katrina did to the Gulf states.

Why don't we hear about it?

....they aren't black!:crazy:

:roflmao:

Baron Max.
He cracks me up. Recently he implied that the recent floods in the midwest affected more people and did more damage than Katrina did to the Gulf states.

Why don't we hear about it?

....they aren't black!

:roflmao:
Lisa Lampinelli said that she's blown more black guys than Hurricane Katrina and fucked more black guys than FEMA.
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Mods, can one of you, please, for the love of all that is good, fix this for me??

Sciforums system said:
You have included 4 images in your message. You are limited to using 3 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Images include use of smilies, the vB code
QUOTE]

Steve Martin. He's not an ad-libber but he writes wonderful material, has perfect delivery, and does great physical humor without descending into pure stoopid slapstick. E.g., "All of Me," in which he plays a woman who is trapped in a man's body.

Dmetri Martin or Dave Chapelle, I'm not really sure which one I like more.

Um. I'm pretty sure Hicks wasn't a "comedian." In fact, I'm sure it was the only title he could come up with in order to make people give him a microphone and a stage and a captive audience. If you choose to compare him to Mitch Hedberg or George Carlin that's fine but you clearly aren't getting what he's saying. And I think you suck.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xRkA6zugNMQ

Hi all

i hope you are enjoying your weekends

so my fave comedians are:

Frank Skinner
Rowan Atkinson
John Cleese

and probably a couple of others which dont jumpm out at me at the moment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Take it ez
zak

Back