Your execution

See my first post below for the poll question.

• Electric chair

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Hanging

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Gassed with cyanide

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Lethal injection

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • Firing squad

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters
hmmm I'd like to get crucified. I'd feel the pain and die slow and be totally aware of the now and realize how good life really was and since I'd be dying slow probably I'll have time to really I mean really actually forgive and sorry for all things I might of done wrong from treating someone bad to doing bad. I'll have time to really smile and cherish all that was, is , and might of been and be thankful for it all.... sigh.... I want to die hard.

Re: Reconsider

Originally posted by MacM
Twinkle Toes,

- From too much sex with my cuddly little geek [unquote]

ANS: Can I reconsider my prior answer - old age?:D

* :confused: * Well of course you can reconsider. I dunno if old age and 'oversex-ation' go well together though. BlueSoul already reported that he'd heard it was painful. And it would become even more painful to others if the elderly people were exhibitionists (HAH!). Oh well, I'd hope by then they'd be loose enough (AHAH).

Oh well. I like pain and sex anyway. It's fun! Who's with me :D ?? I've got some great sex tips if y'all need 'em, heehee.

Re: Considering my own death (in no particular order):

Originally posted by Twinkle Toes

- From too much sex with my cuddly little geek
I think you'd kill me before you got anywhere near dying, unless I were to lose control biting you (o.o)

Originally posted by MacM
Twinkle Toes,

- From too much sex with my cuddly little geek [unquote]

ANS: Can I reconsider my prior answer - old age?

She misunderstood, hehe, but I got it... No, you can't, she happens to have a cuddly geek already, and that's *me*:D :)-p ;) )

Originally posted by %BlueSoulRobot%
I heard that if I'm killed by guiolltine, I can see my own dead body on the other side of the blade for a couple of seconds before my brain dies.

Did the person that told you that experience it first-hand?

Guillotines

Originally posted by %BlueSoulRobot%
I heard that if I'm killed by guillotine, I can see my own dead body on the other side of the blade for a couple of seconds before my brain dies.
That's been pretty well documented from back in the days of swordfighting and guillotines, in Japan and Europe. People would try to talk, and you could see their lips move.

A really sharp blade doesn't produce as much trauma as our modern killing methods, so people wouldn't always die (or at least faint) from shock. The brain was still hooked up to all the nerves in the head. Eyes, ears, mouth, nose, all of it. You might remain conscious for fifteen or twenty seconds before you black out from hypoxia.

Why would it have to be painless? I'm not one of those sick freaks that are sexually obsessed with pain but I think if I was dieing I wouldn't mind that much. I mean you are going to die, why not really experience what life is about, right at the end.
In other words I want to be eaten by an animal:)

Or maybe a gang of cannibalistic teenage girls;) J/K

yah,...I would like to,......eehm

Living on this planet is indeed the most painfull and slow death we can physically experience,....

Even when we have sex,...eating, working, studying,....
we are actually dying ALL the time,...so?

Doesn't that make LIFE itself the 'ultimate execution'?

Offcourse: you have to be concious for it to 'know' and 'experience' it.

hmm: it seems to me that punishment in general is to shorten the moment of enlightenment and life-long experience, so that the subject becomes almost instantly 'concious'.

That's just idiot,...there are better ways of bringing sense to peoples, talking for instance,....

If one hears advertising all the time,..ah jeh,....no wonder we're getting crazy and are KILLING eachother over someting we don't even really need,...we just want it,...

suppose I want you dead,....and I place evidence of a murder in your surroundings,....oh man,....!! heheheh I'm evil,.....

:rolleyes: I know,...but you get the point, don't you?

I want to go out like the Columbia astronauts!

Imagine! Your funeral is a blazing meteor across the sky seen by thousands who look up in awe at your departute ceremony! Glorious!

Besides, presumedly you were in space just a few hours before that.

Neat!

Yeeee! ...

Maby also like those poor Iraqi people on a market,...one moment they are strolling like civilians,...holding their children by the hand and

the next they are mercylessly slain like some colateral damage...

Or maby like that heroic woman who died under an Buldozer,...you can see tire right before you die! isn't that awsome,...

okay okay,....wait,...aha I got it!

Die like a cockroche,
In a crunch!

I would chose to get my head cut off so that I could make a super-scary face after it rolled over to my executioner's feet, and scare the heck out of him.:D :eek:

Lethal injection is such a wuss way to go, you sit there, watching the fluid go into your arm, and you know it's coming, all the tenseness and waiting, thats rediculous, get hung, and get it over with

Not neccesarily, what if all twenty one shots hit you in the gut?

I'd rather have my neck snapped.

Re: Guillotines

Originally posted by Fraggle Rocker
That's been pretty well documented from back in the days of swordfighting and guillotines, in Japan and Europe. People would try to talk, and you could see their lips move.

A really sharp blade doesn't produce as much trauma as our modern killing methods, so people wouldn't always die (or at least faint) from shock. The brain was still hooked up to all the nerves in the head. Eyes, ears, mouth, nose, all of it. You might remain conscious for fifteen or twenty seconds before you black out from hypoxia.

Ok, so what if someone got cleanly cut in half right above their pelvis? They wouldn't go into shock? How long would it take to die under those circumstances?

Back