Your drug habbits?

Please describe your drug habbits (you may select more than one option)

• Regularly use 'hard' drugs, Heroin, Cocaine, etc..

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Sometimes use hard drugs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Known to pop perscription pills/illegal medications, valium etc...

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Party drugs, extacy, speed, meth

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Use psychedelic(s), shrooms, LSD, Salvia Divinorum(not illegal in most countries)

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Smoke marijuana regularly

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Smoke marijuana sometimes

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Use 'smart drugs' which are leagal.

• Do not use drugs, but have tried

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Have used and quit.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Have never tried drugs.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Only drink alcohol(to get drunk), Don't select if you select another option aswell.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Do not drink alcohol(to get drunk), or use drugs, whatsoever.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other. Please share :).

• Total voters

exsto_human

Transitional
Registered Senior Member
I've noticed many of us here endorce certain illicit activities, namely the consumption of prohibited substances.
So here's an attempt at gathering comprehensively how wide spread shuch activities are among sciforumers.

Feel free to share, warn and praise.

edit: I'm positive sciforums does not endorce any such illeagal activities and does not share the opinions contained herein. ;) But I should maybe let a mod say that.

Last edited:
Sugar, THC and caffeine and are my drugs of choice. Mostly the first two.

"The Microorganism?"

Wesmorris
Caffeine, sugar, THC
Is all the doctors are going to find in me
When they do the autopsy
No, the microorganism won't get me.

(Boiled in Lead, "The Microorganism")
It's a plague song, if you can imagine that .... It's also a love song and a tragedy, and I do believe I have a copy of the song around somewhere that features a propanophone, though I'd have to check the liner notes.

In General

It turns out that stoned is the way of the walk ....
I ain't makin' no excuses
For the many things I uses
Just to brighten my relationships
And sweeten up my day.
When my earthly race is over
And I'm ready for the clover
And they ask me how my life went
I guess I'll have to say ....

(Shel Silverstein, "I Got Stoned and I Missed It")

:m:,
Tiassa :cool:

THC, Salvia, and sometimes THC substitutes(leagal ones). Shrooms will go on special occasions.
only drink alcohol relatively moderately. Only smoke fags occasionaly to get the 5 min high from a heavy doses of niccotine.

I also eat guarana, as a caffein alternative, much much stronger and longer lasting. Guaranteed to keep anyone up partying all night.

- Coral Calcium
- Alapha-Lipoic-Acid.
- Astaxanthin.
- Glutamine.
- Glucosamine.
- Spirulina.
- Chlorella.

I try my hardest to avoid weed these days. It doesn't sit right with me. I still buckle under pressure and suck down a few bongs every now and then when someone else has it.

I take ecstasy whenever I have the money(rarely), shrooms whenever it rains and I could be fucked searching(very rarely). I've tried coke, lsd and speed. Speed was great the first time, sucked after that so I wouldn't touch it again(I never injected it, I'd never inject anything, too lowlife-ish) Cocaine was a one off but I've had lsd a few times and I'll probably have it again(if you haven't had lsd I don't consider you a fully developed human).
I drink booze and smoke cigarettes like they're going out of fashion, but I won't touch caffiene, that shits no good for you.
I got mad handles on all this (except cigarettes), I used to NEED weed every day but not anymore. Out of all these I'd consider weed to have had the most detrimental affects on my mental health. Don't fall for that weed is harmless crap.

I just drink. Sometimes weed.(is this thread tapped"looks around room with much suspisiousness"insert slanted eyes):p oh not that dammit.....Did i say weed sometimes?:p

Originally posted by Dr Lou Natic
if you haven't had lsd I don't consider you a fully developed human.

lol,man :D
this stuff is great ,but it´s too powerful for many people...
it´s very rare in my country ;if the police catches you with this stuff you are in real problems :cool:

Weed every so often. Usually at least once a week. Cigarettes when I feel like it. Not often, usually when depressed. Alcohol in social enviroments, I don't get drunk and I've never had a hang over. Pills when I feel like a change. LSD and/or shrooms are probably in the future. I want to take something that makes me see things that aren't there. I really want to see things that aren't there so I can have a better understanding of religious people.

Originally posted by Angelus
Weed every so often. Usually at least once a week. Cigarettes when I feel like it. Not often, usually when depressed. Alcohol in social enviroments, I don't get drunk and I've never had a hang over. Pills when I feel like a change. LSD and/or shrooms are probably in the future. I want to take something that makes me see things that aren't there. I really want to see things that aren't there so I can have a better understanding of religious people.

LMAO

I'd only try lsd if I had a lsd nanny and I was in a safe enviroment (only once because im curious) I would never do it as a habit or daily. :(

Back