Your Body- POLL

I am . . .

• . . . an obsessive athelte with an impressive corporal form

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • . . . constantly plagued by anxiety in regard to my weight, and diet routinely.

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • . . . not concerned with my body to any notable or anomalous extent.

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • . . . an indolent, lethargic slug who languishes in complacency.

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
There's not one for me! I don't care what people think of me or my body, but i do workout/run/walk/lift/play fun sports with friends.

so what should i click? :confused:

Originally posted by NenarTronian
There's not one for me! I don't care what people think of me or my body, but i do workout/run/walk/lift/play fun sports with friends.

number 3 (well atleast if i understood it right)

Originally posted by NenarTronian

I may suggest:

. . constantly plagued by anxiety in regard to my weight, and diet routinely.

But you should consider also Exercising your brain! Helloooooo!:D

Your poll does not include what I believe is probably a large group of people:

Those who eat well, exercise regularly, and take care of their bodies as a matter of lifestyle, but don't spend much time actually worrying about anything.

I don't fit into B) because I'm not obsessive/compulsive, and don't ever get any kind of anxiety about my body.

I don't fit into C) because I certainly AM concerned about my body to an extent notable enough to cause me to continue to eat well, exercise regularly, and take care of my body as a matter of lifestyle.

- Warren

Those who eat well, exercise regularly, and take care of their bodies as a matter of lifestyle, but don't spend much time actually worrying about anything.

that sounds good. I used to not exercise and ate nothing but fried food and junk food. luckily i have changed my diet and try to work out at least semi-regularly. i'm kinda concerned. but not overly.

mmmm...healthy.

Originally posted by chroot
Your poll does not include what I believe is probably a large group of people:
- Warren
SILENCE, CUR!

IT IS NOT YOURS TO QUESTION THE COMMANDS OF YOUR BETTERS! MY WORD IS INVIOLABLE, IRESISTIBLE, IMMUTABLE! YOU DARE NOT INQUIRE FURTHER, YOU INQUISITIVE, PRESUMPTUOUS WRETCH! THOSE WHO DO SO SHALL SURELY LANGUISH IN THE PERPETUAL AGONY OF THE INFERNAL, TORTUROUS PIT OF MOST ABOMINABLE PERDITION!
SELECT THE MOST SUITABLE OPTION, YOU DECEITFUL, PALTRY, MUTINOUS, REPUGNANT CHURL! FURTHER QUESTIONS FROM YOU, IMPERTINENT MISCREANT, AND YOU SHALL FIND YOURSELF IN AN ALL TOGETHER UNPLEASANT POSITION.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm lucky. I don't care about my looks, and have a decent body, so I don't have to care or suffer the consequences, lol. ;)

I chose #3. I would like to have a J.Lo body but just cant find in me to work out all the time. Luckily I have a pretty fast metabolism cuz I eat ALL the time and I dont eat very healthy foods. Im thinking that my eating habits are going to catch up to me once I hit 30:eek:

I don't really fit either category either.

I kinda worry abt my weight, but don't do regular exercise, sometimes I'm happy about the way I look, sometimes I'm not, I go through phases. Sometimes I do loads exercise, sometimes I do none.

Originally posted by Redoubtable

SILENCE, CUR!

IT IS NOT YOURS TO QUESTION THE COMMANDS OF YOUR BETTERS! MY WORD IS INVIOLABLE, IRESISTIBLE, IMMUTABLE! YOU DARE NOT INQUIRE FURTHER, YOU INQUISITIVE, PRESUMPTUOUS WRETCH! THOSE WHO DO SO SHALL SURELY LANGUISH IN THE PERPETUAL AGONY OF THE INFERNAL, TORTUROUS PIT OF MOST ABOMINABLE PERDITION!
SELECT THE MOST SUITABLE OPTION, YOU DECEITFUL, PALTRY, MUTINOUS, REPUGNANT CHURL! FURTHER QUESTIONS FROM YOU, IMPERTINENT MISCREANT, AND YOU SHALL FIND YOURSELF IN AN ALL TOGETHER UNPLEASANT POSITION.

redoubtable is a prick. :)

Originally posted by buffalo-newyork
I was cursed with a thin body.
Oh, the horror!! Dont' you just wish to be obese and at high risk of heart attack! :(

;) Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

Back