your are all waistes of space, for now!

who me?

Originally posted by spookz
sorry mal
wasnt intending to give offence

:)

No no offense. Just trying to get to your point. I am coming to realize that there are more youth in SCIFORUMS then those of us old folks......I thought this forum/Chat/message board format of conversing was going to be clear and stimulating......So please, Spookz.....give me a clear consise directions as what you are referring too.............

Originally posted by Nebuchadnezzaar
[B....why don't you just answer every question with a "Don't look for your answers here go to google, cos' that's what i do" message......[/B]

this is the new improved version of neb's quote: "Don't look for your answers here go to school, cos' that's what i do"

formal education will provide an anchor (so to speak) for whatever you wanna do after you obtained it. if it appears dogmatic and stifles creativity, that merely indicates the system need to be reevaluated and overhauled. i am not knocking informal methods (libraries, sciforums, pvt tutoring,) but i prefer a more rigid and standardised structure to education

I am truly sorry but your point I do not get and if you are attempting to engage in conversation please do so......

i rarely do. i merely rant. but you have forced me to respond

:(

My apologizies then

Originally posted by spookz
this is the new improved version of neb's quote: "Don't look for your answers here go to school, cos' that's what i do"

formal education will provide an anchor (so to speak) for whatever you wanna do after you obtained it. if it appears dogmatic and stifles creativity, that merely indicates the system need to be reevaluated and overhauled. i am not knocking informal methods (libraries, sciforums, pvt tutoring,) but i prefer a more rigid and standardised structure to education

I am truly sorry but your point I do not get and if you are attempting to engage in conversation please do so......

i rarely do. i merely rant. but you have forced me to respond

:(

I too rant and fear I mis understood your intent.I think you should look into the "intellegents" forum that was/may still be going on....what a conversation regarding the stifling of creativty...yes be it stifling with in itself.....thanl you for clarifying...now I dont feel so....I dunoo......i rant as well.......thanks and please accept my humble apology...I did not want to force anyone to do anything.......

Back