Your apocalypse!

Overnight, make a double for every human, the double doing the exact same things, saying the exact same things as the original.
Why? I am quite sure this would bring on an apocalypse because most people couldn't stand the mess getting done.

You in a sense would make everyone kill themselves? lol attack of the clones

Imagine the number of everything else stays the same, but the number of humans doubles, overnight.
Imagine two people, of the same will, wanting to drink from the same glass, wanting to use the same toothbrush, wanting to drive the same car.
I suppose the human world would go mad in a matter of seconds.

Well I have this story plot in my head for a good Apocalypse reasoning however it's long winded and telling you the overall plot line would give it away. One day I might write it, but lets just say it's based on what I could of done with the help of a few key people, which I haven't done (and don't intend to do since it makes a good fictional story) and it doesn't destroy the world but it just does one thing.... It gets everyone to Think... if only for a minute. That one moment of thought would be when you question your very own existence and would perhaps be the most profound instance that anyone would have in their lives.... just before it's brushed away under what is deemed "normality"... when you return to the lives you lead and forget what ever it was you'd just concluded in that moment of pondering.

So the thread about being god got me thinking, if you were god and you decided to bring about the Apocalypse how would you do it? Why?
I would strike down with a bolt of lightning any religious person who says god bless,or praise the Lord, starting with Pope and all the big televangelists preachers,or make bugs and cockroaches devour them alive.

would make for an awesome show wouldnt you say?:D

of course atheists who dont believe in Apocalypse would be exempt from my wrath, besides they would be needed to repopulate the Earth again.:p

anyone ever played a game where you are god, and you can perform myricals and you have this animal avatar? (the name esscapes me)

But i would be like that, giant hand comes out and picks people up to flick them across the world. 10points for hitting the sun:p

anyone ever played a game where you are god, and you can perform myricals and you have this animal avatar? (the name esscapes me)

But i would be like that, giant hand comes out and picks people up to flick them across the world. 10points for hitting the sun:p
The game is quite possibly Black & White.

thats it:)

I couldnt rember what it was called:p

cover.jpg

I used to teach my avatar to eat my followers and poop on their houses

cover.jpg

I used to teach my avatar to eat my followers and poop on their houses

Your suppose to get it pooping on the trees or the fields, I usually ended up with a good create but for some reason my hand was always evil no matter how hard I tried to be nice. I think it might have something to do with Zapping all those enemy followers with lightening bolts, or dropping poisoned grain in their granary.

Your suppose to get it pooping on the trees or the fields, I usually ended up with a good create but for some reason my hand was always evil no matter how hard I tried to be nice. I think it might have something to do with Zapping all those enemy followers with lightening bolts, or dropping poisoned grain in their granary.

Yea, to get the good hand you have to win over the followers by helping them. I always tried to get the bad creature, because the good versions of them looked really lame.

It was also fun to hurl rocks at the houses, or people.

So the thread about being god got me thinking, if you were god and you decided to bring about the Apocalypse how would you do it? Why?

Points for originality. :D

Zombies. Zombies is the best apocalypse scenario... EVER! Well I'm sure there :)

Back